PDA

View Full Version : Question ML wants to follow me on Instagram. Advise please

Adhish
20-03-2019, 07:02 PM
An ML who i've seen and get along with alot recently asked me to follow her on instagram. i took her name but haven't followed her yet. She said we can meet up and have some more fun. She's hot as hell and she likes me or she says she does a lot. What should i do. Any advise??? Plus she always give me alot more than a massage for free. So any advise would be appreciated. Thanks.

blitz
20-03-2019, 07:07 PM
Set up a 2nd account that doesn't have all your friends, etc and add her there.

And post her ig here so we can check her out 😉

Adhish
20-03-2019, 07:24 PM
Set up a 2nd account that doesn't have all your friends, etc and add her there.

And post her ig here so we can check her out ��

Lol im not gonna do that bro. im not a dick

Mr Bastard
20-03-2019, 10:52 PM
I'd rethink it once you reach High School, it may be easier to disect with a couple more yrs of life experience under your belt…………….I hope she stays solid and waits for you……..

cuteguy
20-03-2019, 11:28 PM
Which shop are we talking about?

f6tornado
21-03-2019, 01:00 AM
Never let a WL into your private life. When things aren't as friendly, when things turn sour, they can really do some damage if they want. Best to stay out of theirs too. Speaking from experience this time.

liminal
21-03-2019, 11:24 PM
An ML who i've seen and get along with alot recently asked me to follow her on instagram. i took her name but haven't followed her yet. She said we can meet up and have some more fun. She's hot as hell and she likes me or she says she does a lot. What should i do. Any advise??? Plus she always give me alot more than a massage for free. So any advise would be appreciated. Thanks.

Do what you want.

loco_loser
21-03-2019, 11:35 PM
Never let a WL into your private life. When things aren't as friendly, when things turn sour, they can really do some damage if they want. Best to stay out of theirs too. Speaking from experience this time.

Don't fo it dude, bad idea
She will make your life hell either way

Punt hard & punt only
They are WL
ONLY after money
Believe Me