PDA

View Full Version : Girl info SHE BLOW THE SMOKE AND SMOKE GETS IN YOUR EYES

Yogurt
21-03-2019, 02:25 PM
I was in a circle of boredom which lead me to be close to a wl which she blew all the smoke in to my eyes which she probably think that i started to like her so she started to blew the smoke which are hey , can you help me do these shit and do those shit ? I dont mind but when sex yeah you come and pay me , i am no worries and after a while she started the smoke again , hey can you help me do these shit and those shit ? And the end , hey we can not to sex anymore cause we are friends . So will you do all those shit ? Will i do those all shit ? Not in a million years . Note ( it supposed to be in general section )

hornedone
21-03-2019, 07:06 PM
Like a Thailand trick, blow smoke out of cunt flaps?

konfuzion
21-03-2019, 07:10 PM
It sounds like the wl tessa.

rooter
21-03-2019, 07:24 PM
That was like a Kerouac stream of conciousness type thing.
Needs a bee bop jazz sound track behind it.

GoldfishMan
21-03-2019, 11:01 PM
I was in a circle of boredom which lead me to be close to a wl which she blew all the smoke in to my eyes which she probably think that i started to like her so she started to blew the smoke which are hey , can you help me do these shit and do those shit ? I dont mind but when sex yeah you come and pay me , i am no worries and after a while she started the smoke again , hey can you help me do these shit and those shit ? And the end , hey we can not to sex anymore cause we are friends . So will you do all those shit ? Will i do those all shit ? Not in a million years . Note ( it supposed to be in general section )
Wow, friend-zoned by a WL. Now I've seen it all!
Well if it's friends only, then you help only when you feel like it.

Yogurt
21-03-2019, 11:30 PM
Get to close to a wl is a disaster , more far away is better . No drama part 1 and part 2