PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Aoi and the art of cock worshipping

Byron2001
21-03-2019, 10:02 PM
Been trying to book this lovely Japanese girl for awhile based on the reports here. I'm always torn between trying for half and hour with the new girls so that I can do two different girls in the same session or just booking for 45 minutes. I find an hour is sometimes too long and the girls get bored of talking to me ( I'm usually a one shot guy) so 45 minutes is the sweet spot.
Appearance wise she's a nice girl. I'm spoiled by Kannon who has perfect proportions. I find Aoi's ass bit too small for my tastes but she has a nice sexy face. However she is very talented with her hands and her mouth. I was bit tired after work so I just relaxed and watched her suck my dick. I love girls who go all sloppy but Aoi takes it another step. She lathers it and slurps it in and out so that it forms a lovely sticky shiny film all along the shaft while she makes eye contact with you to make sure that you're enjoying her work. She uses her hand to apply pressure to your shaft at the same time. I love deep throat but this is something else as amazing. She spends alot of time sucking my balls too. Reminded me of my Aussie girlfriend who used to do that. I couldn't hold myself and squirted into her mouth. She was bit surprised but and allowed some of it to escape and asked if I came? She didn't stop sucking though and slurped it all into her mouth and continued to suck and slurp. It was divine. She cleaned me up and then noticed that I was still hard. So she sucked me some more. She was so good I got hard again and almost felt to squirting another load into her mouth. But she asked me what position I liked and I said doggy. As the bell went off I fucked her whilst she was looking into the mirror. She was shocked that I came again and said she loved looking at my stomach tense up as I was pounding her. What a perfect session.
Best part was when she asked me to pay for the CIM. She called my name ever so sweetly and said can you please pay me. So Japanese, such a class act. Theres a few girls I know who can deep throat which I love but in terms of technique the only girl that could match her is Ai from Kyotogirl. I book half hour sessions with her just to relax and enjoy her sucking my cock till I squirt in her mouth...

rooter
21-03-2019, 11:24 PM
She is a sweetie