PDA

View Full Version : Question Rub and Tug Recommendation

rhinopark
22-03-2019, 12:04 PM
I've grown a bit bored with the standard ML and WL experience.

I was thinking back to the best ML punt of all time and it was at a North Sydney shop (half way to Crows Nest) who did reverse cowgirl with some warmed up liquid (probably moisturiser) while riding away. Felt like the real thing and I still think about it! Anyone know where can I get a similar experience? Or someone who will wear slinky lingerie while finishing the job? While I'm flexible if the experience is right I'd generally prefer Asian (less talking better), < 35 years old and Northern side of the Bridge if available. But happy to travel if it helps. Thank you bros!

Budgyboy
22-03-2019, 06:14 PM
Rhino
If you dont mind travel head to DJ Thai at Albion Park Rail. Book Sala tiny little Thai MILF size 6 D cups gives better than excellent massage. She has a menu of prices and her matching bras and g bangers on her silky smooth brown skin are something else. She has excellent English and her ultimate Girlfriend experience is worth the $$. Be clean and a gentleman and you will get very well looked aftet.

studsg
22-03-2019, 06:52 PM
I used to frequent Harmony Massage at crows nest where there was a small Thai lady with enhanced D cups. For part 2 she would oil up the area between her thighs and outside her pussy and have me bang her from behind while she held on to the massage bed or wall.

Mind you there was absolutely no penetration as the angle she held her body and kept her legs and pussy tightly shut. But it felt absolutely like the real thing as you glide your dick across her pussy and between the thighs and when I was near she would reverse bang me to make me cum harder.

Sad thing is she got married and retired. Haven't been able to find another ML who could or would do that. Oh how I wish I could relive that again...

Anyone know of a ML that could give me the same experience ?

freshstart_
22-03-2019, 08:33 PM
I used to frequent Harmony Massage at crows nest where there was a small Thai lady with enhanced D cups. For part 2 she would oil up the area between her thighs and outside her pussy and have me bang her from behind while she held on to the massage bed or wall.

Mind you there was absolutely no penetration as the angle she held her body and kept her legs and pussy tightly shut. But it felt absolutely like the real thing as you glide your dick across her pussy and between the thighs and when I was near she would reverse bang me to make me cum harder.

Sad thing is she got married and retired. Haven't been able to find another ML who could or would do that. Oh how I wish I could relive that again...

Wow this sounds amazing

Roj
22-03-2019, 10:57 PM

Many of the girls at Bodyrotic in Camperdown do all of these things - but it ain't cheap! $260/hr ...

studsg
23-03-2019, 09:50 AM
Many of the girls at Bodyrotic in Camperdown do all of these things - but it ain't cheap! $260/hr ...Thanks mate. Though $260 vs what I used to pay $60(1hr) + $50(extra) +($30 tips) just cos she was the only one who did that extra special special.

I've not been to bigger shops like bodyrotic but personally I didn't quite enjoy caucasian FS shops I have tried. They have like a price list for every little thing. Like DFK or DATY are all charged as extras.