PDA

View Full Version : Poll Douyin/TikTok app

GoldfishMan
23-03-2019, 10:26 AM
Anyone here into this app? Fuck me, so many hot young Chinese girls in there dancing and flaunting their sexy bodies! Gets me in the mood for punting!

konfuzion
23-03-2019, 10:50 AM
Australia version cant link with china friends

GoldfishMan
23-03-2019, 10:59 AM
Australia version cant link with china friends
Are you on Android it iPhone? I'm on Android, managed to install the Chinese app (Douyin). Not sure how my friend managed to install it for me, though. Wasn't through play store.
Hell even without the app, just go to YouTube and search sexy douyin dancers. All of them are so fit, young and hot!

konfuzion
23-03-2019, 11:28 AM
Yes tiktok on android not like Chinese app I see sexy girls from chinese app on ig

CunningLinguist
23-03-2019, 11:29 AM
You gotta wonder what that app is really douyin with your data behind the scenes ...

nxrsr20
23-03-2019, 07:23 PM
Just like WeChat

bdjc
23-03-2019, 10:08 PM
never used these apps, don't care.
at the end of the day, it's just a waste of time, just like other social media crap such as Fakebook, Instagrab, Twatter etc.

young dudes thinking they can connect/follow hot chicks, truth is their time is being used to earn ad $ for the host and the platform.

annintofu
24-03-2019, 11:09 AM
I played with douyin for a few days last year, then dumped it. At first it was fun but quickly got bored because there wasn't much substance.
it's a rather poor way to waste your time, playing logic puzzles or action games are much more rewarding to me.
Most users uploading their silly videos are narcissists hoping to make a few quick bucks without doing the hard work (of actually offering their bodies to customers).

asderasd
23-05-2022, 10:37 PM
I downloaded TikTok as soon as it became popular, but after a week, I deleted it. I wouldn't say I liked the app, even though I understand that it's much more suitable for content creation than other platforms. I can look at pretty girls on Instagram. I like this app much better by all criteria. First of all, here you can meet some interesting accounts more often. Secondly, it is much easier to gain popularity here. For example, I used free followers on instagram (https://socialboosts.org/free-instagram-followers/) to mention my account in recommendations more often, and girls could meet me more often.

jeongcholee
14-11-2022, 05:38 PM
I downloaded TikTok as soon as it became popular, but after a week, I deleted it. I wouldn't say I liked the app, even though I understand that it's much more suitable for content creation than other platforms. I can look at pretty girls on Instagram. I like this app much better by all criteria. First of all, here you can meet some interesting accounts more often. Secondly, it is much easier to gain popularity here. For example, I used free followers on instagram (https://socialboosts.org/free-instagram-followers/) to mention my account in recommendations more often, and girls could meet me more often.

You can start using it again as there an option to buy tiktok followers as well; you can grow your self there in no time depending on the content type you will be providing.