PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire 278 Club - Ashley Existing Visit with disappointment

Terrance
24-03-2019, 08:17 PM
I have been 278 many times since it has been open, never have a review in this forum, it is my first review here, just share some of my existing visit but with disappointment.

I had dinner with my friend, and we decided to go to 278 for some fun, it is not in my plan, so I am not that existing and horny, just thought check the lineup and take a new girl for half an hour and then go home. But I saw a girl with lots of surprise, I saw Ashley in the lineup, I had some good time with this lovely girl in the other $150 shop, but I could not find her any more in that shop, I would not say the name of the shop, but I am really existing and surprised to see her again! So I changed my mind straight away form half an hour to an hour.

Ashley is really beautiful and lovely, nice figure, D cup, I thought they are natural, but just a little bit hard in the deep inside, do not judge it too much if I am wrong.

As I said, I tried her in the other shop, but that is only $150 shop, she just provides BBBJ and Lip kissing, but I am still very happy with it. Man, you cannot expect any more for this girl in $150 shop, it was very rare and luck to find this kind of girl in $150 shop, she should work in shop like 278, Ginza, or 42 No5. She is worth that, but I expect I can get her service in 278 standard level. But I just got what I got in the $150 shop, shower together, a little bit BBBJ in the shower, we jump to bed, I was trying DFK, but she escaped, just lip kissing, and then more BBBJ and sex. I checked the time, just half past, I was trying to have another go, but she said she was tired, and just massage for me for the rest of the time, I do not how to say it, it was still nice to have sex with this girl, but just felt disappointed. Normally, I am not picky person, but I may be too existing at the very beginning, but just got the same service as before made me disappointed.

I may not pick her again in 278, too many options there.

Meng
24-03-2019, 08:47 PM
That sucks dude, you’re paying more so you should get at least DFK.

Brothelcreeper
24-03-2019, 09:29 PM
In $150 hr shops I normally get kissing, bbbj, DATY and sex. That is why I don't feel the need to go to tiered or more expensive shops.

I think at the more expensive shops you are paying the premium for younger, hotter model type girls, not necessarily service levels.

Climax598
24-03-2019, 09:59 PM
In $150 hr shops I normally get kissing, bbbj, DATY and sex. That is why I don't feel the need to go to tiered or more expensive shops.

I think at the more expensive shops you are paying the premium for younger, hotter model type girls, not necessarily service levels.
Yes you are right like Lulu, Yoyo, mina and .....The only thing is the good girls at $150.shop don't stay long. Soon the girl well move to 42, 278, m5 and ....

perfect23
24-03-2019, 10:00 PM
Wow. No DD, DFK, or CIM at 278? You should've complained. Competition there is pretty high and they take complaints seriously. Theres literally 30+ girls on tonight. They would have no issues kicking her out if she had a few complaints. Can't encourage this shitty service to start creeping in there. Especially for girls previously working at $150 joints. They should have more incentive to provide better service - i.e. yoyo, lulu, baby. Sorry for the anger, i've been there before with a shitty punt from C Nicole, so i know how you feel. Cant stand lackluster service at the best joint in Sydney. When u go to ginza/278, it shouldn't be a punt and 95% of the time its not. Sorry you had to experience that 5% mate.

Brothelcreeper
24-03-2019, 10:03 PM
Yes you are right like Lulu, Yoyo, mina and .....The only thing is the good girls at $150.shop don't stay long. Soon the girl well move to 42, 278, m5 and ....

That's true but the conveyor belt of new girls in the $150hr shops keeps on a rollin

wilisno
24-03-2019, 10:28 PM
That's true but the conveyor belt of new girls in the $150hr shops keeps on a rollin

Yes, when the girls didn’t know better, they might work anywhere, but once they’re better informed, they will move to better places.

So it’s true that after 10 or 20 tries, you might be lucky to find one, but most punters can’t bear the thought of trying on everything including 70yo .... ladies...to get to one right one, and cost a lot more to get to that !

wilisno
24-03-2019, 10:34 PM
I have been 278 many times since it has been open, never have a review in this forum, it is my first review here, just share some of my existing visit but with disappointment.

I had dinner with my friend, and we decided to go to 278 for some fun, it is not in my plan, so I am not that existing and horny, just thought check the lineup and take a new girl for half an hour and then go home. But I saw a girl with lots of surprise, I saw Ashley in the lineup, I had some good time with this lovely girl in the other $150 shop, but I could not find her any more in that shop, I would not say the name of the shop, but I am really existing and surprised to see her again! So I changed my mind straight away form half an hour to an hour.

Ashley is really beautiful and lovely, nice figure, D cup, I thought they are natural, but just a little bit hard in the deep inside, do not judge it too much if I am wrong.

As I said, I tried her in the other shop, but that is only $150 shop, she just provides BBBJ and Lip kissing, but I am still very happy with it. Man, you cannot expect any more for this girl in $150 shop, it was very rare and luck to find this kind of girl in $150 shop, she should work in shop like 278, Ginza, or 42 No5. She is worth that, but I expect I can get her service in 278 standard level. But I just got what I got in the $150 shop, shower together, a little bit BBBJ in the shower, we jump to bed, I was trying DFK, but she escaped, just lip kissing, and then more BBBJ and sex. I checked the time, just half past, I was trying to have another go, but she said she was tired, and just massage for me for the rest of the time, I do not how to say it, it was still nice to have sex with this girl, but just felt disappointed. Normally, I am not picky person, but I may be too existing at the very beginning, but just got the same service as before made me disappointed.

I may not pick her again in 278, too many options there.

Yes, you do need to be existing to go punting ! ;) ;) ;)

optimusprime
24-03-2019, 10:51 PM
What do you mean by 'existing'?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

johnny
25-03-2019, 12:16 AM
I’m sure he means ‘exciting’

yug
25-03-2019, 01:24 AM
My experience with $150-shop has been that it's way too many misses than hits.
So unless you are a cashed-up punter who creeps brothel in his motor bike, you rather stick to premium shops were the conveyor belt of sushi doesn't give you bad case of indigestion 15 out of 20 times.

Having said that, I once used to visit this shop in Mccredie Road, Guilford called Honey Bunny (Around 2015/2016)
Met this great looking girl called Ava or Eva.
Had some great sessions with her.
The only reason I went there was to visit a girl from 5 star who had just moved there.
I believe her name was Summer@ 5star. She was an awesome girl too who provided all kinds of service with a price tag of $130/45 minutes at the time.

hc2030
25-03-2019, 08:26 PM
maybe next time try her for half an hour only!
but tired as an excuse not to give you good service is not good

bdjc
25-03-2019, 11:45 PM
if girls at 278 were consistently and clearly better than cheaper shops in the suburbs, then i wouldn't mind paying a higher price.

the truth is that, with the higher price, you only get a higher "chance" of finding a better girl. i sincerely hope they could raise the bar and regularly weed out nonperformers.

GINZA
26-03-2019, 12:42 PM
Hi. Mr T
Sorry about this kind of experience in our shop. As a regular you know our quality. :cool2: But this experience is not acceptable. We will try to train her more to improve.
Next time pick any girl, bills on the house plz. We will make sure the girl suck you dry. Lol
Cheers bro. Have a nice day!:cool2:

dotcumdotinyou
26-03-2019, 04:38 PM
Now that's how a legitimate complaint should be handled.

wilisno
26-03-2019, 05:04 PM
Hi. Mr T
Sorry about this kind of experience in our shop. As a regular you know our quality. :cool2: But this experience is not acceptable. We will try to train her more to improve.
Next time pick any girl, bills on the house plz. We will make sure the girl suck you dry. Lol

That’s a very generous compensation, hope it won’t become a precedence for others to complain ! ;) ;) ;)

Terrance
26-03-2019, 06:43 PM
Hi. Mr T

Thanks for your kind offer, really appreciated that. That is why I am a regular and I love this shop. I will come in but I will not take this offer, your proper response is the best feedback for your customer. I am keeping being your loyalty customer. Thanks again!

annintofu
26-03-2019, 09:04 PM
omg, this Terrance is a genius. not many people write their first post like this, u the man.

Sydlong
27-03-2019, 03:04 PM
Hey Terrance

If you are a regular punter you should know YMMV and your first real post is a negative review. Did you discuss with 278 on leaving, they always ask if the service was good?

Yes the service you received on this visit does not sound like 278 or Ginza standard, but I do not understand why people just post up their complaints instead of discussing feedback directly to the business, you are obviously regular and recognised there.

Yes Ginza/278 standard is usually good but sometimes it is more about chemistry or the girl or the day or you or a combination. If really bad you leave, if not good you talk on the way out and smile

There are lots of great girls out there - enjoy!

SliverFox
27-03-2019, 03:28 PM
Hey Terrance

If you are a regular punter you should know YMMV and your first real post is a negative review. Did you discuss with 278 on leaving, they always ask if the service was good?

Yes the service you received on this visit does not sound like 278 or Ginza standard, but I do not understand why people just post up their complaints instead of discussing feedback directly to the business, you are obviously regular and recognised there.

Yes Ginza/278 standard is usually good but sometimes it is more about chemistry or the girl or the day or you or a combination. If really bad you leave, if not good you talk on the way out and smile

There are lots of great girls out there - enjoy!

Can’t agree more .278/310 is the best shop in Sydney even in Australia in terms of service. Not just one of the best !

ALEX09
15-04-2019, 06:02 AM

Where is 278 mina working now?

ALEX09
05-05-2019, 03:50 PM
Where does 278 c-mina work now? Anyone know tell me