PDA

View Full Version : General talk If you book a WL at a brothel from wechat or any other app, do you think they show the WL your face?

Meng
25-03-2019, 07:23 AM
Hi all,

I’ve always wondered this but when booking a wl from a app where you might put your face on, do you think the papasan/mamasan would show the wl your face after you book?

Do you think that some recommendations for wl when making a booking is due to some WL seeing your face on wechat and going yea he’s ok, include me in your recommendations?

Yogurt
25-03-2019, 11:36 AM
If they have your photo maybe will ......

wilisno
25-03-2019, 12:02 PM
Hi all,

I’ve always wondered this but when booking a wl from a app where you might put your face on, do you think the papasan/mamasan would show the wl your face after you book?

Do you think that some recommendations for wl when making a booking is due to some WL seeing your face on wechat and going yea he’s ok, include me in your recommendations?

How do they get the photo of your face if you don’t show them ?

wilisno
25-03-2019, 12:05 PM
How do they get the photo of your face if you don’t show them ?

If you put your face on any social media, you can be sure it’s all over the internet, then you might blame the mamasan even if she hasn’t done anything.

sukeong
25-03-2019, 02:33 PM
OP I thought you meant show the WL your face through the surveillance cam when you arrived at waiting room. I think they will. As for wechat profile pic I seriously doubt many will put their real pic lol

the_boss_king
25-03-2019, 05:37 PM
who does that lol