PDA

View Full Version : Eva - 127 GF

Charlie123
16-05-2012, 11:26 PM
Rocked up to GF127 around 9pm - 2 korean girls were available, both very good looking, although seemingly identical to my eye. I picked the second one i met, eva, a tall slender lady with nice tits and long hair. Said she was 25, which sounded plausible.

2 things i was looking forward for my first vist to gf127 - gfe and bbbj. She obliged with a pretty half hearted bbbj in the shower, continued for a short while on the bed, certainly didnt deep throat. She wasnt up for kissing tho, had just eaten apparently, no big deal. Also she wouldnt let me touch her hair - afraid i would mess it up or something.

The fuck itself was only so-so. Started cowgirl for about 10m and ended up fucking her pretty hard in mish to finish off. Her pussy wasn't particularly tight but she was a pretty girl, with nice tits and id would probably recommend for a one-off.

cisco
17-05-2012, 01:48 AM
After read your AR and i just more interested in to this ......

"He that loveth pleasure shall be a poor man" - Proverbs 21:17 .....100 % Agree

CommanderM
17-05-2012, 02:31 AM
unfortunately most girls at gf127 are not interested in you once off. however when you come back a second time and sweet talk them on how good they look and how nice they were - and you see the potential - watch the difference unfold - as they now have to live up to expectations. tell them about this site and how they are being reviewed by managers - watch that BBBJ go into overdrive to full suction...

cisco
17-05-2012, 03:01 AM
The more you spend the money to get there or punt The more you will get a better service...be nice bro

mancolover
18-05-2012, 11:05 PM
Have to say I with Cisco on this one, think it has more to do with repeat business than your sweet talking.

cisco
18-05-2012, 11:23 PM
thanx mancolover,...

Charlie123
18-05-2012, 11:39 PM
Ha yeh, paid her the usual complements (all completely true, she was a very pretty lady) but either she didnt understand or just wasnt receptive, nice girl though, beautiful face, toned body and friendly enough.