PDA

View Full Version : General talk Premium and diamond services

whoareyoumate
26-03-2019, 10:48 AM
Hi all,
I have a question to ask everyone here. I have been to few places and spoke to Aussie WLs. They said it is illegal to offer BBBJ or Daty... They are surprised that Asian WLs mostly offer this service. Can you justify this matter?

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2019, 11:18 AM
Hi all,
I have a question to ask everyone here. I have been to few places and spoke to Aussie WLs. They said it is illegal to offer BBBJ or Daty... They are surprised that Asian WLs mostly offer this service. Can you justify this matter?

It’s very simple, you want CBJ, visit a Cauc shop or insisted on everything covered when going to an Asian where bbbj is standard !

If you enjoy a bare tongue licking your bare cock, well, you know where to go anyway ?

wilisno
26-03-2019, 11:38 AM
Hi all,

There’s no such laws covering this kind of “ unsafe ” sex in NSW, and according to Brothel Buster, 2/3 of WLs offering BBBJ are Asians while 1/3 are Caucasians. So 1/3 of WLs in NSW is not a small number too, it’s not just Asian service.

BlackToad
26-03-2019, 11:49 AM
Most Caucasian WL won’t offer BBBJ (however some do including in brothels). I’ve had quite a few Caucasian WLs offer DATY (sometimes as an extra).

Neither activity is illegal in NSW. Police can’t change you with anything for receiving a BBBJ or eating out a WL - it’s just not a crime for the punter or the WL. Even BBFS is not a criminal activity (assuming you don’t knowingly have an STD which is another matter).

Weapon
26-03-2019, 01:02 PM
Not sure but I've had heaps of BBBJ by Caucasian WLs just because they want to and some even with swallow.

Its always unexpected because CBJ in the norm.

cuteguy
26-03-2019, 01:04 PM
Not sure but I've had heaps of BBBJ by Caucasian WLs just because they want to and some even with swallow.

Its always unexpected because CBJ in the norm.

When it comes to swallowing that's not on the menu with the majority of WLs unlike BBBJ and CIM.

whoareyoumate
26-03-2019, 02:06 PM
Thanks guys and agreed all. I need to educate some Caucasian WLs to open their mind :-)

CunningLinguist
26-03-2019, 06:03 PM
Don't believe what a Caucy WL (who won't do BBBJ or DATY) tells you :)
Next time ask them which law prohibits it, then offer to make a bet!

Labia Vortex
26-03-2019, 08:16 PM
Caucasian girls don’t like giving Blowies
If you find one that does....handcuff her

dotcumdotinyou
26-03-2019, 08:53 PM
Tell them that's why they're losing business to Asian girls, the Asian girls offer better service at a cheaper price