PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Selina/Sayuri Taiwanese

jamesxxx1310
26-03-2019, 12:01 PM
Hi im a newbie here.
I got a chance to see Selina at MAC last week and she was absolutely amazing. May i ask does anyone have any idea of where she might be working on Tuesday?
So far i only know that she works at Mac and Summverville on Wed, Fri and Sun

Thanks a lot 

cuteguy
26-03-2019, 12:57 PM
Hi im a newbie here.
I got a chance to see Selina at MAC last week and she was absolutely amazing. May i ask does anyone have any idea of where she might be working on Tuesday?

Thanks a lot 

I concur with you. Pretty face, outgoing personality and very good massage. Selina is not your average slim Asian girl. She is curvy (larger size) and busty however she makes you feel good in her presence. Selina certainly knows how to take care of you.

jamesxxx1310
26-03-2019, 01:24 PM
I concur with you. Pretty face, outgoing personality and very good massage. Selina is not your average slim Asian girl. She is curvy (larger size) and busty however she makes you feel good in her presence. Selina certainly knows how to take care of you.

She definitely is bro �� you have any idea of where she might be working today (Tuesday)? ��

Raybo
26-03-2019, 05:49 PM
i was looking round for an AR on Selina, finally found one over at Summerville.....sounds great!

i tried to book her one Sunday evening on the way home but she was busy i will be sure to book next time.

annintofu
26-03-2019, 09:14 PM
Hi im a newbie here.

Thanks a lot 

So you've visited her and think she's amazing? then maybe at least write a full After Report with details of your session with this gorgeous lady?

Thanks.

cmk76
26-03-2019, 09:27 PM
It's great to see Sayuri getting positive feedback and reviews... In spite of the nasty accusation on Google... It's sad to see people so callous in what they post... I have been one for sure... But never to the level of some... This lovely BBA is gorgeous, and deserves respect from punters... Whether you get preferential treatment or not... I'm planning to see her this Friday once I touch down from Perth...

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2019, 09:33 AM
So you've visited her and think she's amazing? then maybe at least write a full After Report with details of your session with this gorgeous lady?

Thanks.

Lovely Selina has been reviewed many times before, by yours truly included . Just bump it up in the AR again for those who are interested !

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2019, 09:34 AM
i was looking round for an AR on Selina, finally found one over at Summerville.....sounds great!

i tried to book her one Sunday evening on the way home but she was busy i will be sure to book next time.

Hi Raybo, I saw Selina at MAC and reviewed , you may like to take a look at mine too ??

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2019, 10:00 AM
BTW, I have mentioned brother CMK’s name a few times, And I think he had posted here to show his support and at one point Sayuri/Selina was no 2 on his list, enough said ?

1. Rainbow
2. Sayuri
3. Pen
4. Kara
5. River
6. Flower
7. Yukiko
8. Pinky
9. Babycat!

Raybo
27-03-2019, 12:15 PM
CMK - short for City Massage King???

cmk76
27-03-2019, 08:32 PM
CMK - short for City Massage King???

It was cockslide massage king... As I was obsessed with it...

annintofu
27-03-2019, 11:55 PM

wonder how cockslide works, do you slide your cock against the girl's pussy? if so then how is it different from pussyslide?

cuteguy
28-03-2019, 12:24 AM
It's great to see Sayuri getting positive feedback and reviews... In spite of the nasty accusation on Google... It's sad to see people so callous in what they post... I have been one for sure... But never to the level of some... This lovely BBA is gorgeous, and deserves respect from punters... Whether you get preferential treatment or not... I'm planning to see her this Friday once I touch down from Perth...

What nasty accusation on Google?

Raybo
28-03-2019, 07:31 AM

i can totally understand why! 😁😁😁

AHLUNGOR
28-03-2019, 11:25 AM
wonder how cockslide works, do you slide your cock against the girl's pussy? if so then how is it different from pussyslide?

It’s depending on who’s on top and who’s doing the slides !

Would you like to see some photos illustration?

Raybo
28-03-2019, 12:00 PM

Thats a hell of a lot of photos to post!

AHLUNGOR
28-03-2019, 01:04 PM
Thats a hell of a lot of photos to post!

Plenty of the cocks slides plays photos and gifs had been posted in my RnT thread , just need to find them .

annintofu
28-03-2019, 11:58 PM

Thanks, now i get the picture.

cmk76
29-03-2019, 12:01 AM

Simples... cockslide is your cock doing the work... pussy slide is her pussy doing the work...

cmk76
29-03-2019, 12:02 AM
What nasty accusation on Google?

Look up SV reviews on Google...

cmk76
29-03-2019, 12:33 AM
i can totally understand why! 😁😁😁

Try Pen from SV as well... You won't be disappointed...

cmk76
30-03-2019, 10:39 PM
Saw that review not something you would post to the world...I will pm you if that's ok...

Sure... Waiting for it...

cuteguy
31-03-2019, 11:55 AM
Look up SV reviews on Google...

Found it. Why would this 'Richard' guy make such claim about her? :question:

AHLUNGOR
31-03-2019, 12:57 PM
Found it. Why would this 'Richard' guy make such claim about her? :question:

Typical keyboard warrior stuff or someone who tried to get some but failed so posted the exact opposite for revenge??

Reviews and comments from forum like this is always more reliable especially from well established and proven long term contributors , no ?

woods23
31-03-2019, 01:21 PM
Typical keyboard warrior stuff or someone who tried to get some but failed so posted the exact opposite for revenge??

Reviews and comments from forum like this is always more reliable especially from well established and proven long term contributors , no ?

Bloody Coward lol.:fire:

cuteguy
01-04-2019, 12:37 AM
The guy is a tool, it was posted a while ago, she is a big girl (no pun intended), we all who have seen her know what she is like (awesome) , a really nice girl who gives her all..I hope she meets a good guy and moves on...cheers

Could a good guy be one customer she has met or may meet in the future? I pose this question because I've heard a few MLs and WLs bluntly state they would not date or go out with customers. :startle: Not every customer is bad or a loose cannon and some are really genuine and decent guys.

annintofu
07-04-2019, 11:26 PM
very strange, despite all replies from loyal customers, no one knew where she works on Tue(under what name), and even stranger, OP seemed to have disappeared without bothering to get an answer...🤔

QueenofObi
08-04-2019, 02:58 PM
Are you very sure?
I am not referring to any specific "good" guys, I haven't seen her in a long while but I remember her telling she would like a relationship and have a family because she is turning 30 this year, If I was 30 years younger (I was actually going through a divorce 30 years ago) I would have dragged her out of there....Let us all move on and wish her well...cheers

annintofu
08-04-2019, 11:16 PM
Mate I do not really give a fuck what day she has off, I do not understand why someone would get there nickers in a knot about not been told what she does on Tuesday....

that's exactly my point : why would OP start such a thread in the first place? could have just asked her when he goes to see her on other days.
and then everyone including OP forgot about what this whole thread was about.

QueenofObi
09-04-2019, 12:45 AM
If I was 30 years younger (I was actually going through a divorce 30 years ago) I would have dragged her out of there...
Just asked about this one, not comment anything else on your angel, mate.

QueenofObi
09-04-2019, 01:18 PM
Now I don't see your point Sherlock...

Then sorry. All good.

dellguy
10-04-2019, 12:23 PM
Anybody know if she'll hop in the shower at Summerville?

troubledsoul
10-04-2019, 03:19 PM
The showers are bit small.. I suppose you can always ask!

Cannonball
14-04-2019, 11:33 AM
I can’t find any negative review on her. What was the jist? PM if you have to.

I see her regularly. Lovely girl and great massage experience.

bdjc
16-04-2019, 12:11 AM
I can’t find any negative review on her. What was the jist? PM if you have to.

I see her regularly. Lovely girl and great massage experience.

You see her regularly and think she's a lovely girl, then why the heck do you want to find any negative review on her?

Having said that, anyone with half a brain can see the OP is a hit-and-run kinda dude: posting a seemingly silly question to bump up awareness of this girl. He's nothing but a newbie, and knew exactly what he's doing.

Massage at Central
17-04-2019, 12:24 AM
Dear Gentlemen

Selina will be working tomorrow, Wicked Wednesday @Massage at Central, 10am to 8pm.
Photo in Massageat Central Wicked Wednesday Roster thread
Book early to avoid missing out, 0424 908 878.

Massage at Central

Cannonball
17-04-2019, 10:40 AM
Was just interested in what she’d done ‘wrong’. Surely that’s human nature?

Jumper63
14-06-2019, 04:35 PM
Hi im a newbie here.

Thanks a lot 

James
she also works as Sally at Sydney Baby Massage

liminal
14-06-2019, 07:56 PM
Is this the same Selina who worked artarmon 84a?

If so was target of unwelcome and Constant harassment by an obsessive punter , whose name I think pops up on this or other threads and is now banned

Or has he popped his unwelcome head up again under a new non de plume