PDA

View Full Version : General talk No H.E - Still walked out smiling...

Fixer
27-03-2019, 07:14 AM
I had a very unique experience recently which was surprisingly enjoyable...

Was out and about with a female work colleague when one of our appts cancelled giving us 3 hours free time. My friend starts complaining about sore feet which leads to massage convo, so before you know it she’s googling massage shops in the area. I won’t say where here, but let’s just say as a punter it is well known to me although I’d never been.

We head in and book half hour each and are shown to separate rooms, right next to each other and with walls that don’t go all the way to the ceiling!!! I’m still waiting to see who walks in worried they might recognize me etc and blow my cover.

In walks the masseuse to find me with undies still on (trying to act like I don’t know the score) who motions for me to take them off. I’m resisting my usual response so I’m not heard etc and had a half hour massage and the whole time the ML was stroking my hand, plenty of TT, motioning HJ etc and I resisted the whole time lol

Walked out surprisingly feeling good as I just had a completely different experience to any time before, which was somehow erotic and terrifying at the same time! Will go back and tip soon as I actually felt bad lol.

jimmyp
27-03-2019, 08:57 AM
No disrespect, but don't care about your experience - what happened to the female work colleague!!

Did she go for any extras?? :smile::smile::smile::smile:

ococpunt
27-03-2019, 12:23 PM
you must be falling for her... or her?

Fixer
27-03-2019, 01:14 PM
I asked the same thing - almost nude but nothing mentioned in the extras department I’m afraid...

ManilaMan
27-03-2019, 01:18 PM
Should have used the massage money for a bottle of nice wine and masssgef each other

blake_ly
27-03-2019, 06:00 PM
Should have used the massage money for a bottle of nice wine and masssgef each other

Ditto with this line of thought, would've offered to open up a room somewhere and offered her a massage :love:

hornedone
28-03-2019, 11:50 PM
You felt good because you are ready to bang colleague