PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Massage at Central

Cannonball
27-03-2019, 11:56 AM
Visit Sydney every 2-3 weeks and last time i was in town i popped into MAC to hopefully catch the Brazilian that i'd read good reports about. She was in a booking so Angela told me to see Selina. I was pushed for time so agreed. Glad i did as i had a great session with her. Very nice girl, has fun and no bullshit.

The question is..... if i go back there today, are there any others that are worth a look? I'm happy to see Selina again, but wondered what the other options were like. Any feedback?

JmzCruzer
27-03-2019, 02:00 PM
Visit Sydney every 2-3 weeks and last time i was in town i popped into MAC to hopefully catch the Brazilian that i'd read good reports about. She was in a booking so Angela told me to see Selina. I was pushed for time so agreed. Glad i did as i had a great session with her. Very nice girl, has fun and no bullshit.

The question is..... if i go back there today, are there any others that are worth a look? I'm happy to see Selina again, but wondered what the other options were like. Any feedback?

I’d recommend Fiona today, she’s got an exotic mix and absolutely stunning.. if you are into slim/fit girls.

Arianna is another Gem and one of my favourites but she’s not in today.

If you prefer someone bigger, then Selina will not disappoint you and her service is great as well.

Cheers.

cuteguy
28-03-2019, 11:34 PM
This shop is becoming an international RNT shop with a line up of girls not just from Asia but from other parts of the world. Boys have a choice of South America, European, African, Indian and Eurasian girls rather than all Chinese, Taiwanese or Thai that are found in other RNT shops. The idea is now being adopted by other Asian shops. Diva/DOS has a few French girls in its line up so I guess it will be spreading to other shops soon. As I say, variety is the spice of life. For punters it means more variety and enjoying young pretty girls from all parts of the world!:cool2:

naughtyprik
28-03-2019, 11:40 PM
hi - what is MAC massage?

cuteguy
28-03-2019, 11:42 PM
hi - what is MAC massage?

Massage at Central - RNT shop near Central station (Elizabeth st).

dellguy
09-04-2019, 06:38 PM
Are they on Wechat? I haven't seen any mention.

Richard25
09-04-2019, 08:58 PM
Are they on Wechat? I haven't seen any mention.

MAC wechat
massageatcentral

Have fun

dellguy
10-04-2019, 12:19 PM
MAC wechat
massageatcentral

Have fun

Thanks for that. I hope to try them when I'm back in survey!