PDA

View Full Version : General talk IMMIGRATION RAID MOST OF THE BROTHEL

Yogurt
29-03-2019, 05:43 PM
Your favourite girls ok mate ?

Raybo
29-03-2019, 05:46 PM
whats goung on buddy? Some details would be nice? Which shop?

aussiegaigin
29-03-2019, 05:50 PM
IMMIGRATION RAID MOST OF THE BROTHEL

A really self explanatory statement.

Raybo
29-03-2019, 05:52 PM
ah yes.....thought Yogurt had a bit of a scoop, just a general statement. 😁😁😁

Yogurt
29-03-2019, 06:15 PM
whats goung on buddy? Some details would be nice? Which shop?
Apperently more then a dosen pussy been caught , ..

Weapon
29-03-2019, 06:21 PM
The Feds even asked for my details last night. Then when i started talking they quickly realised i was fair dinkum. A quick check and i was on my way navigating past 5 of them, each reluctantly giving me free passage.

Weapon
29-03-2019, 06:30 PM
Apperently more then a dosen pussy been caught , ..

Not sure about this mate unless there was a simultaneous raid somewhere else. Cant see that many names missing on the roster.

woods23
29-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Your favourite girls ok mate ?

Where in the city or?....

Yogurt
29-03-2019, 07:26 PM
Where in the city or?....

Yes city mate , soon all of the brothel

Yogurt
29-03-2019, 08:08 PM
Not sure about this mate unless there was a simultaneous raid somewhere else. Cant see that many names missing on the roster.

Roster already been made , if the girls been caught then the answer to you when you want to book is Sorry fully book

annintofu
29-03-2019, 08:43 PM
Roster already been made , if the girls been caught then the answer to you when you want to book is Sorry fully book

Hmm, good point. I just got one such response today, not sure if it's related to this cuz I called pretty late.

hornedone
29-03-2019, 09:57 PM
It's ok dudes, 747s are flying in from Shanghai and Tokyo daily to replenish pussy

dotcumdotinyou
29-03-2019, 10:26 PM
Lucky its not 737 max 8s

perfect23
30-03-2019, 07:43 AM
Just saw 278 roster for today. About half the girls from yesterday. Weird for Saturday, usually busiest day. Did they actually get raided? Wow.

kaos
30-03-2019, 09:02 AM
that's unfortunate for the WLs involved, and also for the guys if the raid happened mid-session - what a mood killer!

Climax598
30-03-2019, 09:22 AM
What time was the raid?

rooter
30-03-2019, 10:34 AM
Just saw 278 roster for today. About half the girls from yesterday. Weird for Saturday, usually busiest day. Did they actually get raided? Wow.

Looks like normal full roster.
22 girls rostered yesterday , and 22 rostered today.
Looks like business as usual to me.
Most of the girls on yesterday are on today.
There are a few changes of course - that’s the whole point of having a roster.
Oh and another 20 girls rostered at Ginza too.
That’s over 40 girls rostered.
That’s a lot of pussy.

quackm2002
30-03-2019, 10:51 AM
It doesn’t look like a full roster at all. It looked short yesterday and it still looks short today.

Weapon
30-03-2019, 10:53 AM

How did you come up with 278? Raid was Thursday night so the girls wouldn't have been on Friday anyway if it is true!

Yogurt
30-03-2019, 12:57 PM
How did you come up with 278? Raid was Thursday night so the girls wouldn't have been on Friday anyway if it is true!

This is what in general Most of the brothel will do , lets say The roster already been made before thursday , the name on the roster wont changed cause already there , For example i can cover the girl by saying Sorry fully book , you will believe its fully book , dont you ? Lets say , for example if there are 25 girls on and lets say 3 girls name dissappier from the roster you wouldn’t mention it and even you wont remember all those 25 girls name one by one , dont you ?

Riff888
30-03-2019, 01:48 PM
What type of things are immigration looking for?

Holiday visas, overstay?

Surely girls on working or temporary visas should be okay.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Weapon
30-03-2019, 02:54 PM
This is what in general Most of the brothel will do , lets say The roster already been made before thursday , the name on the roster wont changed cause already there , For example i can cover the girl by saying Sorry fully book , you will believe its fully book , dont you ? Lets say , for example if there are 25 girls on and lets say 3 girls name dissappier from the roster you wouldn’t mention it and even you wont remember all those 25 girls name one by one , dont you ?

Well i don't know what they do. All i know is i wasn't at 278 when the Feds spoke to me.

Yogurt
30-03-2019, 04:02 PM

Holiday visas, overstay?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Tourist visa ,the person will breach the visa condition if he or she use it for working and other type of visa which not required any working permit on your visa

Jon_Doe
30-03-2019, 06:53 PM
Tourist visa ,the person will breach the visa condition if he or she use it for working and other type of visa which not required any working permit on your visa

Tourist or Student Visa...
Breaking any visa conditions
Could mean your favorite WL gets deported

Assandlegs
31-03-2019, 12:03 AM
Well i don't know what they do. All i know is i wasn't at 278 when the Feds spoke to me.Haha... lets all jump to the conclusion that it MUST be 278 or Ginza !!!
Seems to be a case of "tall-poppy" syndrome kicking in again... the smallest news event happens - "oh, must be 278 or Ginza!!"
This happens time and again...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yogurt
31-03-2019, 08:27 AM
Well i don't know what they do. All i know is i wasn't at 278 when the Feds spoke to me.

Mmmmmmm ..... :question:

Yogurt
01-04-2019, 09:02 AM
Tourist or Student Visa...
Breaking any visa conditions
Could mean your favorite WL gets deported

Yeah mate , some of them my fav which i visit them most mate

Forward Must Hang
01-04-2019, 11:19 AM

Holiday visas, overstay?

Girls working without the right visas is one thing.

Mostly looking to crack any human trafficking rings.

Also fake ID rackets.

Saw a shop raided where the immigration officers told the girls what they were there for and they were going to be doing short interviews, and one girl just burst into tears. Immi guy goes "we'll start with you". Lol.

They asked the girls for ID and they all pulled out their medicare cards. The officer asked one girl what name on the card was hers and she couldn't say. "Just tell me your name, you know your name and there's six names on the card, it's a one in six chance" and she just clammed up.

Think I went home that night and did the job by hand...

- FMH

sukeong
01-04-2019, 12:00 PM

Does that mean the only kind of visa that allow a person to work as wl or ml is the working holiday one?

Momoe
01-04-2019, 12:22 PM
Does that mean the only kind of visa that allow a person to work as wl or ml is the working holiday one?

Student visa could too, but still in trouble if they found you are rostered in for more than 20 hours per week

QueenofObi
01-04-2019, 01:25 PM
My girl said she was keeping her sister’s card at the time immigration checked her shop so they even asked for birthday of her sister’s husband and daughter. Luckily she remembered them.

Girls working without the right visas is one thing.

Mostly looking to crack any human trafficking rings.

Also fake ID rackets.

Saw a shop raided where the immigration officers told the girls what they were there for and they were going to be doing short interviews, and one girl just burst into tears. Immi guy goes "we'll start with you". Lol.

They asked the girls for ID and they all pulled out their medicare cards. The officer asked one girl what name on the card was hers and she couldn't say. "Just tell me your name, you know your name and there's six names on the card, it's a one in six chance" and she just clammed up.

Think I went home that night and did the job by hand...

- FMH

Yogurt
01-04-2019, 03:07 PM
Its not easy for chinese people to get working visa to come our shore , if easy one billion chinese people will come to work here , Most of the chinese wl are on student visa and some of them on travelling visa which are 3 months and work at the shop , if someone call up imigration to check then the shop will pay the fine which count as each person fine , lets say you have 50 girls work at your shop i believe 95 percent are on student visa mate

annintofu
04-04-2019, 12:32 PM
Its not easy for chinese people to get working visa to come our shore , if easy one billion chinese people will come to work here , Most of the chinese wl are on student visa and some of them on travelling visa which are 3 months and work at the shop , if someone call up imigration to check then the shop will pay the fine which count as each person fine , lets say you have 50 girls work at your shop i believe 95 percent are on student visa mate

there is certainly an element of truth in it.
but don't think millions of chinese ladies will suddenly appear in syd as sex workers even if visa rules are loosened.

despite the attractions of natural environments, many in china still find life here quite boring.

yug
04-04-2019, 07:39 PM
Student visa could too, but still in trouble if they found you are rostered in for more than 20 hours per week

It would be rather difficult for immigration to know whether they work more than 20 hours a week.
Unless someone from the immigration is keeping tab of the roster daily.
Even then, it's highly unlikely they would do that. Probably give her a warning and let her go.

CunningLinguist
04-04-2019, 07:59 PM
there is certainly an element of truth in it.
but don't think millions of chinese ladies will suddenly appear in syd as sex workers even if visa rules are loosened.

despite the attractions of natural environments, many in china still find life here quite boring.

Particularly the Shanghainese ...

B2Brules
05-04-2019, 10:53 AM
Government can be a bunch of bullies. Enjoying the power of their protected positions. These girls are NOT taking local jobs at all. I wouldn’t pay a white Aussie girl to waste my time.

Forward Must Hang
05-04-2019, 02:24 PM
Government can be a bunch of bullies. Enjoying the power of their protected positions. These girls are NOT taking local jobs at all. I wouldn’t pay a white Aussie girl to waste my time.

It's not about taking jobs away from Australian citizens.

It's more about tax evasion and human trafficking. Frankly I don't think immigration officers care if an Asian girl is making money out of sex work. They are concerned if girls are being forced in sex work against their will. They also look out for tax evasion by the operators.

They can't pick and choose which industries to investigate, they can't leave brothels alone while they they target fruit pickers, for example.

The stuff about "foreigners coming to our shores taking our jobs and destroying the social fabric of Australia" is just bullshit spun by right wing morons like Pauline Hanson and Fraser Anning to scare bogans into getting southern cross tattoos and doing burnouts in utes.

CunningLinguist
06-04-2019, 12:41 AM
Dudes human trafficking is rare if not non-existent in the land of oz.

Mr Bastard
06-04-2019, 03:01 PM
Dudes human trafficking is rare if not non-existent in the land of oz.

Do Tell Cunning………..?

wilisno
06-04-2019, 03:15 PM
Do Tell Cunning………..?

What to tell , it’s so obvious ?

Girls just have to go on the internet, have an idea of the popular shops in Sydney, come over and contact the shops directly, no agents needed, hence no business for human trafficking.

wilisno
06-04-2019, 04:23 PM
Go internet, come over, and work. LMAO!!

No need for agents?

All student, real estate, and migration agents might as well close shops too ! who needs them ??
What kind of logic is that if there’s any ?

Students, migration and so on are totally different categories, do they need human trafficking to migrate or study ?

Climax598
06-04-2019, 05:39 PM
Go internet, come over, and work. LMAO!!

No need for agents?

All student, real estate, and migration agents might as well close shops too ! who needs them ??
The girls in the beginning need agent or friends to help them to come here to work. One you don't know the place and people. The girls also concerned about their safety so knowing people do help. I know a WL sister is come to work with her in June. Some come here with help from friend or relative.

wilisno
06-04-2019, 05:57 PM
If you say girls can just figure out how to get here and find work and “no agents needed”, then people won’t need agents for anything right ?

They can just go use the internet to figure out how to buy/sell their houses, or pick their unis/schools, or get visas, or arrange their travels, or whatever else agents do, and do those things themselves, based on your logic.

Did I get it wrong?

There’s not one thing in your debate sounds right, you just don’t have the slightest idea what an agent means !

“Agent “ is a very wide ranging word, and you don’t have the comprehension ability to understand that.

Agent can be employment agent, tax agent, real estate agent, FBI and CIA field agent ! According to your logic, they should all be human traffickers ! LMAO

Also, there are chemical agents too, so human traffickers can even be non-human too ? ;) ;) ;)

We’re not here to talk about buying houses or going to university in case you’re not aware of, we’ Talking about specifically human trafficking.

My suggestion to you is : Improve your reading comprehension !

wilisno
06-04-2019, 06:12 PM
I am thinking along this line. Most people coming from overseas simply cannot get here without any guidance, whether through the services from agents, or known acquaintances.

You think wrong, as simple as that !

Guidance maybe, but guidance and agents are completely different, guidance are from friends who had worked here before, friends’ advice are free. Agent provides guidance for a fee which is rare as Cunninglinguist said and I quoted.

wilisno
06-04-2019, 06:35 PM
Didn’t you say girls could go on the internet, figure out which shops are there, and then contact them directly?

Also, I believe Cunninglinguist never used the word agent. You did. Unless, of course, you consider agent and human trafficking is the same thing.

You still don’t understand ??? You’re really slow ! ;) ;) ;)

The word agent I said was specifically referring to human trafficking, as everybody else can comprehend, only you can translate it into all kinds of agents are human traffickers ! “ No agents needed ”

And yes, most girls just research on the internet to find a place that suit them, I’ve asked the girls occasionally how she discovered that shop, unanimously they said : Search the net of course !

yug
06-04-2019, 10:07 PM
^^ Ok, here is my 2 cents on this.

Around 2010/2011, I asked one of the girls, a Malaysian girl from 5 Star, and she said: "She got the job through an agent".
On one occasion, I went out on a date with this another WL and we ran into one of her old agent as well.

So this is just my opinion. I think, around 10 years ago and before, it was common to have agents.
But since then, time has changed.
And like wilisno said, girls are smart enough to do their own research on the internet and find the shop themselves.
Nowadays, I have never heard a girl say: "I came through an agent".

wilisno
06-04-2019, 11:36 PM
Neither have I, but that’s probably because I never asked. :)

Identifying the shops is only part of the process, though. There is also the arrangements involved in getting into the country, finding a place to live, interviewing with the shops, and actually getting the job.

Remember, that these girls are coming from overseas, some probably with very little english and don’t know their way around town.

Some girls might have acquaintances here already who can get them situated & guide them through the things they may not read up on the internet.

Those who don’t have any friends/relatives here would likely engage some intermediaries who can help smooth the process for them.
(These agents/middlemen could even be the recruiters connected to the shops themselves.)

Saying human trafficking is non-existent in Australia is wrong, as is the premise that all these girls basically get work here by themselves without any help.
That only shows you know very little about this industry !

CunningLinguist
07-04-2019, 01:23 AM
Do Tell Cunning………..?

Thanks Mr B! I remember reading a report circa 2016 that there had only been four prosecutions since 2004. Also this is seriously newsworthy stuff but you rarely hear about it. Sure it does happen from time to time but very rarely when you consider how many WLs and MLs come to Sydney/Oz every year. Also whenever I see a ML/WL I usually ask how they got the job and what is is like working at the establishment and what is the boss like, and no one has ever hinted at any form of trafficking or hinted they are scared of the boss. For the record I am against any form of human trafficking or sexual servitude.

yug
07-04-2019, 02:02 PM
Neither have I, but that’s probably because I never asked. :)

Identifying the shops is only part of the process, though. There is also the arrangements involved in getting into the country, finding a place to live, interviewing with the shops, and actually getting the job.

Remember, that these girls are coming from overseas, some probably with very little english and don’t know their way around town.

Some girls might have acquaintances here already who can get them situated & guide them through the things they may not read up on the internet.

Those who don’t have any friends/relatives here would likely engage some intermediaries who can help smooth the process for them.
(These agents/middlemen could even be the recruiters connected to the shops themselves.)

Saying human trafficking is non-existent in Australia is wrong, as is the premise that all these girls basically get work here by themselves without any help.

If that's the case, why don't you ask them?
They will tell you quite readily.

And then report back with your findings.
Not trying to win argument/conversation here; I am happy to be proven wrong.

wilisno
07-04-2019, 02:48 PM
Well, I’m really not that inclined to hear stories about how they end up being WL’s. I’d rather keep my sessions light and enjoyable LOL

(Plus, do you really think these girls would be openly discussing it with some random strangers they just met if they are in fact victims of human trafficking ?)

You can just google for human trafficking in Australia if you are interested in knowing more on the topic and the stats.
If what you read in google is true and of any substance, it would have been dealt with by the authorities long ago, no need for you to stir up shit here.

And read the original comment by Cunninglinguist which I quoted : “It’s rare if not non-existence.” !

rooter
07-04-2019, 02:48 PM
Think about your day today.
If you caught a taxi or Uber, purchased petrol, ate fruit, purchased something from a convenience store, got a food delivery, ate at a restaurant, pissed in a clean toilet, stayed in a hotel, got a manicure or pedicure etc then there is a high chance this service was provided by an illegal worker ... also building sites, chefs, hairdressers, tradesmen, bar staff ... many of them illegal cheap labour ... that's the reality of globalised capital and globalised labour ..

rooter
07-04-2019, 03:43 PM
Exactly. Human trafficking is a well documented issue and a fact of life. Some people are blind to this, unfortunately.

True bro.
But human trafficking represents a tiny percentage of globalised labour.
99% of global laborers do so freely and willingly.
They make a logical choice to leave the shit hole they live in and go somewhere better.
A guy in Bangladesh, Syria, El Salvador etc makes a sound rational decision to go to USA, Germany, Australia etc.
And when he gets there even if he is earning $10 per hour and living in a 2 bedroom unit with 7 other guys but with hot water and electricity and a WiFi connection, and eats 3 meals a day, and can afford a WL once a fortnight he is x10 better off than his cousin who stayed back in Bangladesh, Syria, El Salvador etc who lives in a hut with no clean running water or electricity and his only sexual pleasure is fucking a goat.
The guy in Sydney or LA or Berlin is the "lucky cousin"

Forward Must Hang
07-04-2019, 04:25 PM
If what you read in google is true and of any substance, it would have been dealt with by the authorities long ago, no need for you to stir up shit here.

And read the original comment by Cunninglinguist which I quoted : “It’s rare if not non-existence.” !

Given it was my comment that Immigration are on the lookout for human trafficking, I should probably pipe up here, and possibly get my head bit off by everyone. Ha, join the queue! :)

Human trafficking does happen and has happened in Australia.

Is it common? No. Was it ever common? No. But it is simply one of the things on the radar of the immigration officers.

You guys are right in saying that it's rare. The reason it's rare is because immigration are on the lookout for it and operators/agents have been caught. So it's rare. Is it non-existent? I couldn't say. I doubt anyone who could say for sure. It's hard to get data on stuff that's happening underground. But's rare enough to not be a problem in the industry.

But the simple fact remains that it's one of the reasons immigration raid brothels, along with workers breaching visa conditions.

FMH

Forward Must Hang
07-04-2019, 04:30 PM
....and his only sexual pleasure is fucking a goat.
The guy in Sydney or LA or Berlin is the "lucky cousin"

Do third world countries have goat brothels?

rooter
07-04-2019, 04:33 PM
Do third world countries have goat brothels?

Nah! The goats are for free! LOL!

yug
07-04-2019, 07:05 PM
Well, I’m really not that inclined to hear stories about how they end up being WL’s. I’d rather keep my sessions light and enjoyable LOL

(Plus, do you really think these girls would be openly discussing it with some random strangers they just met if they are in fact victims of human trafficking ?)

You can just google for human trafficking in Australia if you are interested in knowing more on the topic and the stats.

I think you misunderstood me.
I was never in the conversation of human trafficking.
However, I was in the conversation of girls coming through an agent.
And that's what I was referring to when I said: Ask them the question.
Nobody, in their right mind, would suggest you to have a conversation about Human trafficking (out of the blue). Good God!...I wouldn't suggest that!
That is entirely inferred/cooked up by your own mind.

Having said that, this is dragging too long, especially when we are misunderstanding each other.
Lets just move on!

wilisno
07-04-2019, 08:42 PM
Exactly. Human trafficking is a well documented issue and a fact of life. Some people are blind to this, unfortunately.

If you’re a bit better at reading comprehension, you wouldn’t have said some people are blind to human trafficking. I’ve never said it’s non-existent, I concur with Cunninglinguist that it’s rare, only you want to make it a major issue here.

wilisno
07-04-2019, 08:43 PM
Given it was my comment that Immigration are on the lookout for human trafficking, I should probably pipe up here, and possibly get my head bit off by everyone. Ha, join the queue! :)

Human trafficking does happen and has happened in Australia.

Is it common? No. Was it ever common? No. But it is simply one of the things on the radar of the immigration officers.

You guys are right in saying that it's rare. The reason it's rare is because immigration are on the lookout for it and operators/agents have been caught. So it's rare. Is it non-existent? I couldn't say. I doubt anyone who could say for sure. It's hard to get data on stuff that's happening underground. But's rare enough to not be a problem in the industry.

But the simple fact remains that it's one of the reasons immigration raid brothels, along with workers breaching visa conditions.

FMH

At least you agree that it’s rare and this matter should be dealt with by the authorities, not trolls on a sex forum.

And immigration raid brothels doesn’t have to involve human trafficking, most probably for visa problems !

Yogurt
07-04-2019, 09:56 PM
I love to read all the debate , different objective in any case . Its a prove that i am not the only one sleeping at all times ....