PDA

View Full Version : Timing is everything

4FoW2
30-03-2019, 06:23 PM
Ok Sad Saturday today - went to my winner winner chicken dinner shop where last time had full menu with extras and horny ML for good price.
Think I got the owner who massaged me and then said needed to do a a swap for 2nd half. Now for me that always signals bad experience coming up. In comes 2nd girl and no massage but said straight to extras - now it seemed too mechanical for me as no build up and no rapport so said no I'm going then manager comes back in and says no no stay I get 3rd girl - younger better - ok show me but clothes were staying on so I could just walk - 3rd girl seemed doable but once again in her mind lets just wank this guy off and get out of here so after 25 mins or so I went. Unfort paid for nude so wasn't impressed.
Ok head for shop 2 - where good experiences before were had. Asked for her but obviously she was just finishing up a customer so shown to room. Once again bad sign - should have walked - when the girls get into the production line mentality service goes out the window. Anyway tried my best but wasn't getting required usual treatment. Once again unfort paid for nude.
So 2 shops - bad timing at each - makes all the difference.
Quite a few pineapples less for not much. Was it the rain, was it bad timing?
NI

HST
30-03-2019, 08:25 PM
I agree about timing, even if you've had a good experience with a girl a few times before, the next time might not have the "vibe" for whatever reason. Maybe she's tired or dealt with a few bad customers that day. Or sometimes it's my fault if I'm a bit moody and I shouldn't have gone for a massage that day in that frame of mind.

brownwallaby
30-03-2019, 11:33 PM
If the girl I booked has just finished a customer usually she feels a bit tired. I will ask her to relax, just have a light chat or offer her a massage. I’ll keep reminding myself I have to give her a good time. Usually things will get extremely well with this approach

4FoW2
31-03-2019, 12:05 AM
If the girl I booked has just finished a customer usually she feels a bit tired. I will ask her to relax, just have a light chat or offer her a massage. I’ll keep reminding myself I have to give her a good time. Usually things will get extremely well with this approach

Strangely enough that's what I do too. I mean we usually have an hour so whats 10/15 mins of relaxed chit chat. Sometimes I say to her lets just chill and get her to lay down on the table and I sit in the chair and just converse. This works with regulars but with first time encounters it comes across a bit weird for them. Also as we know morning sessions have a distinct advantage.
4Fl2

revolnaisa
05-04-2019, 04:42 PM
Strangely enough that's what I do too. I mean we usually have an hour so whats 10/15 mins of relaxed chit chat. Sometimes I say to her lets just chill and get her to lay down on the table and I sit in the chair and just converse. This works with regulars but with first time encounters it comes across a bit weird for them. Also as we know morning sessions have a distinct advantage.
4Fl2

Yes totally agree. 99% of my visits are first appointment of the day. Most of the time it worked for me. I always book my ML day before my visit, first appointment
1. Most of MLs are not morning people, most of the times I had to wait for them as they are late. When they see I was waiting for them, they are apologetic and just need to be charming (telling the girl, that is ok. I was bit worried about you, show your caring manners). That lead to lots of great sessions so far.
2. You at least know you sucking on nipples that is not freshly jizzed by another fellow punter and list goes on :slobber:
3. Towards to end of the day, girl can be tired and can be moody.
4. If you know the girl for a long time, take a box chocolates (if works like a charm especially girl is late)
Hopefully my regulars aren't reading this post :cool2:

brownwallaby
05-04-2019, 05:39 PM
Agree with points 1-4 but there’s more to it. Some girls are hornier when they’re tired and towards the end of the day. So if you want the girl to be the more active participant morning is better but if you’re a pro-active punter late at night might be a better option. And if you’re one of her preferred customers the sight of you at the end of her shift will make her happy

4FoW2
05-04-2019, 06:29 PM
Agree with points 1-4 but there’s more to it. Some girls are hornier when they’re tired and towards the end of the day. So if you want the girl to be the more active participant morning is better but if you’re a pro-active punter late at night might be a better option. And if you’re one of her preferred customers the sight of you at the end of her shift will make her happy

Oh so true BW - had a recent experience to prove this: It was 9:25 pm and I was on the way home from my job at Dreamworld. I dropped by my local and the girl was just locking up. She said quick come inside I just have to get off. She explained that she started work at 8 am this morning and had worked on her feet massaging and providing services for almost 12 hours. She said if she wasn't pulling, sucking or being probed in that 12 hours she was washing up ( although by her smell this was not the case).
So she grabs me and pulls me into the massage room and tells me how horny she is after especially the last smelly Indian taxi driver. She said she estimated that she had pulled 7 dicks, sucked 4 lots of balls and licked countless nipples. She said of course like all women who want to be used like this by countless guys, this made her so horny that she was ready to explode. She said many of her friends are just the same - rather than go home and have a hot bath, a glass of wine and relax they wanted to have more sex.
So she said you just lay there and try to get your hands into every orifice you can while I confess my true love for you and treat you like the stud that I am lucky enough to have.
After we did the deed she thanked me profusely and declined any payment - a matter of fact because I had helped her much needed end of day release she gave me a voucher for 5 free sessions including a threesome with her just turned 18 year old virgin runway model sister who had just done a bikini spread in Sports Illustrated who was eager to loose her virginity to one of those (as her sister put it) "dirty old men who visit ugly old massage ladies who really are cheap priced prostitutes"
So yes this really does happen...... I'm so glad I work at Dreamworld all day and come home that way.
4FL

revolnaisa
05-04-2019, 07:03 PM
Oh so true BW - had a recent experience to prove this: It was 9:25 pm and I was on the way home from my job at Dreamworld. I dropped by my local and the girl was just locking up. She said quick come inside I just have to get off. She explained that she started work at 8 am this morning and had worked on her feet massaging and providing services for almost 12 hours. She said if she wasn't pulling, sucking or being probed in that 12 hours she was washing up ( although by her smell this was not the case).
So she grabs me and pulls me into the massage room and tells me how horny she is after especially the last smelly Indian taxi driver. She said she estimated that she had pulled 7 dicks, sucked 4 lots of balls and licked countless nipples. She said of course like all women who want to be used like this by countless guys, this made her so horny that she was ready to explode. She said many of her friends are just the same - rather than go home and have a hot bath, a glass of wine and relax they wanted to have more sex.
So she said you just lay there and try to get your hands into every orifice you can while I confess my true love for you and treat you like the stud that I am lucky enough to have.
After we did the deed she thanked me profusely and declined any payment - a matter of fact because I had helped her much needed end of day release she gave me a voucher for 5 free sessions including a threesome with her just turned 18 year old virgin runway model sister who had just done a bikini spread in Sports Illustrated who was eager to loose her virginity to one of those (as her sister put it) "dirty old men who visit ugly old massage ladies who really are cheap priced prostitutes"
So yes this really does happen...... I'm so glad I work at Dreamworld all day and come home that way.
4FL

Yes it is true what you both said.

I had one of my best sessions as last booking of the girl. It was her last day at work before go back to Taiwan (this happened about 4 year ago). She never done option 4 or 5 before but that day she was super horny and went all the way. I guess that is sort of luck.

What I noticed, recently, most of girls are not like that anymore or am I missing out because I am sort of limited to 4 shops recently

4FoW2
05-04-2019, 09:14 PM
Yes it is true what you both said.
I had one of my best sessions as last booking of the girl. It was her last day at work before go back to Taiwan (this happened about 4 year ago). She never done option 4 or 5 before but that day she was super horny and went all the way. I guess that is sort of luck.
What I noticed, recently, most of girls are not like that anymore or am I missing out because I am sort of limited to 4 shops recently
Yes it is true what you both said.................Seriously?????????????

brownwallaby
06-04-2019, 01:14 AM
4FL

I remember having a chat with a shop owner some years ago and we touched the subject of customers with foul smell. She said that according to her girls those guys driving a white pickup were the worst

reddoor
06-04-2019, 01:43 AM
I remember having a chat with a shop owner some years ago and we touched the subject of customers with foul smell. She said that according to her girls those guys driving a white pickup were the worst
Haha, well thats about half the guys in the state. Makes a change from guys who drive black & white or black & orange cars i suppose.