PDA

View Full Version : Other North Strathfield Massage

dotcumdotinyou
31-03-2019, 07:26 PM
Not surprisingly after what Joye did to me I was still horny on the drive back home.

I stop here and spent 45 minutes with a Chinese girl called Eris.
Very strong massage using lots of elbow, and a nice soft gentle part 2 which included some testicle massage.

kenlewis
02-04-2019, 04:47 PM
Not surprisingly after what Joye did to me I was still horny on the drive back home.

I stop here and spent 45 minutes with a Chinese girl called Eris.
Very strong massage using lots of elbow, and a nice soft gentle part 2 which included some testicle massage.

Hi bro. Does the massage room has shower room together?

dotcumdotinyou
02-04-2019, 09:11 PM
No Shower in the rooms, the shower is down the corridor.

kenlewis
08-04-2019, 04:51 PM
This shop has good reviews from Woods23 as well. A question with testicle massage, is this same as prostate massage?

dotcumdotinyou
08-04-2019, 06:46 PM
No, nothing at all to do with the prostate.

She just gently massages you testicles while wanking you. Eris has been the only girl to do this to me in a long long time.

kenlewis
08-04-2019, 07:53 PM
No, nothing at all to do with the prostate.

She just gently massages you testicles while wanking you. Eris has been the only girl to do this to me in a long long time.

Hi bro,
Thanks for your reply, must be gentle as quite fragile with my balls. :shout: . When is Eris roster in? Looking forward to visit this shop as reliable users as Woods and you recommended.

woods23
10-04-2019, 06:48 PM
Hi bro,
Thanks for your reply, must be gentle as quite fragile with my balls. :shout: . When is Eris roster in? Looking forward to visit this shop as reliable users as Woods and you recommended.

Mr Ken- Sky can do both testicles nd prostate massage last time I saw her at no extras charge..not very far in 1cm to 2 cm but good enough for a explosion cum...b2b cat bath is to die for. Highly recommended!

kenlewis
10-04-2019, 09:08 PM
Mr Ken- Sky can do both testicles nd prostate massage last time I saw her at no extras charge..not very far in 1cm to 2 cm but good enough for a explosion cum...b2b cat bath is to die for. Highly recommended!
I just checked the shop’s wechat, damm missed Sky, she was rostered yesterday. This shop has too many beauties, looking forward. Thanks master Woods, Sky needs to get more gloves. LOL