PDA

View Full Version : General talk Massage shop etiquette - have things changed?

tittay_lover
02-04-2019, 01:28 AM
Fellow bros,

Back in the day -- think late 00's and early 10's -- massage girls seemed more open minded and enjoyed their sessions a lot more with well-groomed and respectable customers (or at least it seemed so).

Perhaps the massage scene is now dominated by Chinese run shops whereas back in the day Midas, M8 and the Koreans ran supreme but there is a noticeable cultural shift that has impacted the quality of massage shops and the services provided by the girls.

Just as an example, I remember being able to fondle, suck, lick the girls tits to my hearts content back in the day and more often than not, the girls would be extremely receptive to it and enjoy it too. It was not uncommon for me to forgo part 1 and enjoy an entire 90min part 2 session only and it was great. The pent up frustration meant that i exploded like a cannon and the girl would have an 'easy shift' because let's face it, massaging requires effort and can be draining on the girl.

Since I got back in the local punting scene late 2018 and having sampled a wide range of shops and girls, it's been a mixed bag and I have definitely noticed a shift in girls attitudes and acceptance of what they want and do not want to do. SOme complain about too much part 2, others have shied away from having their tits groped (gently), sucked and licked. Some have even flatly refused nipple sucking as they are too sensitive...

Like wtf? Is this no longer part of the service? Or are we overrun by millenials looking for a quick pay day with minimal effort?

Tell me I'm not going nuts and you bros notice the difference too? Maybe the difference might not be as stark for you because the change has happened over many years and you have slowly adjusted to it but for someone that had 8 years between punts locally, it is like night and day difference!

Let's discuss.....

Labia Vortex
02-04-2019, 04:10 PM
Feminism has a lot to answer for....

aussiegaigin
02-04-2019, 06:56 PM
I've been playing in Chinese RnT shops for near on 20 years, my experiences still keep on getting better.

Definitely don't want the quality from back then. My own experience in leading the girls probably helps.

cmk76
02-04-2019, 07:51 PM
Ask your millenial ML to take a selfie of her face when giving you a HJ... Another one when you're going down on her, fingering with all 4 fingers in, 1 short of a complete fist fuck... And lastly, when you're ploughing into her on the massage table... She will post it on insta, commenting on how she feels at the time...

CunningLinguist
02-04-2019, 11:17 PM
Hey TL did you look better 8 years ago and thus got better treatment from the MLs :)

woods23
02-04-2019, 11:17 PM
It actually improved really getting my bucket list tick off fast last few yrs....
Just know where to shop nd good timing nd alots of luck too.

tittay_lover
03-04-2019, 05:39 PM
I've been playing in Chinese RnT shops for near on 20 years, my experiences still keep on getting better.

Definitely don't want the quality from back then. My own experience in leading the girls probably helps.

Better as in the quality of services, the girls or both?

I have no issues leading the girls and they seem fine with it on face value but then go away and moan about it to other girls and receptionists.....

tittay_lover
03-04-2019, 05:41 PM
It actually improved really getting my bucket list tick off fast last few yrs....
Just know where to shop nd good timing nd alots of luck too.

Cool, I've been to a fair few since i got back: Sussex Star, MAC, Broadway, Midas, M8, Blossom

Have i missed any good joints?

tittay_lover
03-04-2019, 05:43 PM
Hey TL did you look better 8 years ago and thus got better treatment from the MLs :)

haha i'm still in my 30s and in better shape than the scrawny late 20s something dude that left for the states so i would like to think i look better than ever before haha

CunningLinguist
04-04-2019, 01:01 AM
haha i'm still in my 30s and in better shape than the scrawny late 20s something dude that left for the states so i would like to think i look better than ever before haha

Ok, but do you have a hipster beard (https://www.bing.com/discover/hipster-beard)now ... ;)

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2019, 09:04 AM
Cool, I've been to a fair few since i got back: Sussex Star, MAC, Broadway, Midas, M8, Blossom

Big times mate, how about 1A/1B, 139 York St QVB ?

woods23
04-04-2019, 10:08 AM

You are Definitely heading the right direction so far.

Need to add-
Summerville ,426 surryhills nd 227 north strathfield

Any reviews mate? Haha

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2019, 11:25 AM
You are Definitely heading the right direction so far.

Need to add-
Summerville ,426 surryhills nd 227 north strathfield

Any reviews mate? Haha

For what it’s worth, we could add the two DOS shops where and when Emma is working, she would be right up Titty’s alley and then Hebe at shop 9 working more days a week now.

And not to forget the good old Lotus’ twins and the new life Silver Fox and Apple on Pitt!

And the Hong Kong sauna/massage place in Babylon at market city .

woods23
04-04-2019, 01:00 PM
For what it’s worth, we could add the two DOS shops where and when Emma is working, she would be right up Titty’s alley and then Hebe at shop 9 working more days a week now.

And not to forget the good old Lotus’ twins and the new life Silver Fox and Apple on Pitt!

If you recommended those places... u might as well says- "go try the whole CBD":cool2: hahaha.

tittay_lover
08-04-2019, 07:27 PM
Ok, but do you have a hipster beard (https://www.bing.com/discover/hipster-beard)now ... ;)

i'm asian bro ... it takes me a week to grow a 5 o'clock shadow lol so hipster beard, no chance!

tittay_lover
08-04-2019, 07:28 PM

now this is a blast from the past! don't remember the last time i was there and surprised it is still around. hope the quality hasn't gone downhill like midas ...

tittay_lover
08-04-2019, 07:30 PM
Any reviews mate? Haha

it's on my to do list but i haven't tried a girl that hasn't been reviewed on here yet ...

been meaning to try cecilia at blossom massage so i will report back at some stage if no one beats me to it

tittay_lover
08-04-2019, 07:33 PM
u might as well says- "go try the whole CBD":cool2: hahaha.

hahaha

i try and not to punt in the CBD and the reason is cuz i live in the CBD ... while some might say i am crazy not to take advantage of the convenience, i prefer not to shit too close to where i sleep haha ...

tittay_lover
08-04-2019, 11:04 PM
And apart from not preferring to punt in the CBD, i prefer shops that are clean with in room showers so that i can freshen up with a wash before and after the session ... i think the girls will appreciate it too especially in the aussie heat ... less of a concern in the months ahead though

which is why midas was my first port of call in the day ... nice clean rooms with shower facilities and many lovely korean ladies ... sadly this is no longer the case ...

227 broadway has showers in the rooms and that is a huge bonus for me even though the place is old and creaky ... have come across some nice girls here but they never seem to stick around for long .. must be an issue with the dragon lady that operates this place ... can be nice or grumpy, most often the latter, depending on which side of bed she gets out of

MAC has showers but it is a shared facility and not in the room ... haven't come across any other that has showers but would be interested to know if there are