Date of Visit : 2/4/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty, cute face, curvy figure, natural C-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a very good GFE session with a cute young lady

My experience/comments : Hadn’t had a punt for nearly a week as I was getting over a cold (or maybe ‘flu) so I decided to go to Kelly’s today. I called and booked a new girl called Sugar.

The northern end of East St was taped off by the police (there had been a shooting along there at 3:00 this morning) so I had to go the long way round to park near Kelly’s.

I paid Kelly and she told me to go up to Room 4 where Sugar was waiting.

It was Sugar’s first day there and I was her first customer but she’d clearly worked elsewhere as she was relaxed and cheerful (she later told me she also works at Asians in Smithfield as Ada).

She is from Thailand and has a very cute and pretty face and was wearing a white top and miniskirt.

Sugar helped me to undress and I showered and she stripped and showered.

She is shortish and has a curvy figure with nice C-cups and a trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and she joined me, wasting no time and immediately complimented my cock and kissed it and started licking my balls and shaft.

She had started a BBBJ before she asked whether I wanted a condom suck or no condom suck. “No condom” I replied.

It was a very good BBBJ. She started nice and slowly with lovely soft lips, no hint of teeth, lovely eye-contact, plenty of saliva, few interruptions and she went about half deep.

I reached down to play with her tits. I went to lightly finger her nipples but she didn’t seem to like this and she grabbed my hand and pushed it firmly against her breast.

Sugar soon upped the tempo and was bobbing her head rapidly up and down. I was too close to cumming so I had to get her to stop and I suggested some 69.

She moved round and immediately responded and in no time she pulled away saying she’d cum (but I wasn’t convinced as it seemed too quick).

Sugar said she wanted to fuck and grabbed a condom but I said “Later” and got her to blow me some more before suggesting she lie down for some DATY.

Again she was soon squirming and panting and this time it was more convincing. It took longer but she was dripping wet and eventually pushed my head away and wouldn’t let me touch her while she got her breath back.

She was then panting that we should fuck and I knelt over her while she dressed me and we started in the mish.

This was great – she is very pretty – and, as I said, I haven’t had a punt for a few days so, with her urging me on and holding me tightly, I soon squirted.

We had a chat in the remaining minutes. She said she was from Bangkok and has been here for eight months – her English is OK. She also works at Auburn Massage, 53 Rawson St.

She confirmed the photos on the website are real and showed me the unpixelated originals on her phone (but she has put on a couple of kilos since they were taken).

I had to point out that time was up and we quickly showered and dressed.

I had a long chat with Kelly afterwards and Chanel and Jasmin were in the office as well for quite a while.

Jasmin was being particularly playful and at one stage she put a grape half in her mouth and offered it to me to bite the other half, which I did. This sent Kelly and Jasmin into howls of laughter and they told me to go and look in the mirror – I had Jasmin’s bright red lipstick all around my mouth. I just shrugged and said “I don’t mind, no wife”.

kellys34
26-08-2019, 02:27 PM
Sugar on roster today 25/8