PDA

View Full Version : General talk Gone for a long time

f6tornado
02-04-2019, 09:38 PM
This is F6's final post for a very long time. I'm going undercover, just punting, with a budgeted 25 grand to spend.. When all the money is blown (tornado pun not intended) I will either invest another 25, or if the old fella's too sore I'll be back on the forum reporting on the best Massage and Full Service shops that have given me good Value for money, "Above and Beyond" experiences, Friendly receptionists who understand that return customers are what builds a business and the Best looking stunners I've had.
I will tell about places where I was ripped off, rude receptionists who treat me like I don't matter as well as time rip offs and fast-running clocks. Sometimes I will deliberately not choose a girl and will walk out politely, just to find the receptionists where that is OK and those who get the shits and quickly usher me out the door.
I will take a glass half full approach every day and look for the positive, but I will also share all experiences with you. As Ahlungor said, "No holding back." I promise it will be a good read.
So best wishes to all and happy punting. Gotta go, my UBER's waiting.
Au revoir.....F6

wilisno
02-04-2019, 10:11 PM
Drum roll...........

SexyBoi
02-04-2019, 10:22 PM
Wishing you all the best in your punting adventures bro f6! Looking forward to reading those ARs.

Sent from my SM-N910K using Tapatalk

BlackToad
02-04-2019, 10:37 PM
Godspeed f6tornado

asslips
03-04-2019, 12:12 AM
Suspenseee goodluck