PDA

View Full Version : Other Dining at Roseville Rose again - Thank you, Annie

Coffeee
04-04-2019, 02:47 PM
Date & Time of Session: 02/04/19 around 5.00pm
Name: Anna/Annie
Link: http://rosevillerose.com.au/profiles.php?l=22
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Beijing, good English
Age: Mid-late 30s - put at least 10 years on the photo. A good looking woman, though.
Face: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10 lovely natural jugs
Skill: 9/10
Service: DATY, Face sitting, BBBJ, 69, Mish
GFE: 8/10 no DFK
PSE: 9/10
Price & Session Length: $90 30mins
Repeat: yes.

I decided to dine out again at Roseville Rose after a gruelling day. Anna was at the desk.

"Appointment?"
"Nah."
"Then I say 'Hello, I'm Annie. You come with me. OK?"

I was certain that I would come with her and slender, attractive and cheerful as she was, I stumped up 90 bucks for 30 minute's access to her body and we headed for the room. Once there she enveloped me in a warm embrace, pecked me quickly on the lips and sent me to the shower.

When I emerged, she was standing on the bed with her soft, natural puppies conveniently at mouth height. They were sweet. I suckled a while and her hands grasped my head, following me down over her smooth belly to her neatly clipped bush where I began to explore the possibility of a good feed to wriggled approval. She lay me down on the bed and I asked her if she would sit on my face. She grinned, her eyes widening, and scampered into position.

The way she placed herself was interesting; most of her honeypot was against my chin with my tongue and top lip allowed acces to the very tip of the clitoral hood and the Mound of Venus. She started grinding against me and I lapped and nuzzled steadily, the pheromones she was producing heightening ny sexual giddiness. I guided her fingers into play and as they worked their intimate magic she shifted position to grant full admission to her wetness.

There is a moment during sexual arousal when the labia minora becomes lengthened and engorged. I sucked them into my mouth, held them gently in place with my teeth and polished rhythmically with my tongue until she bucked into O-verdrive.

She said sweet things about me as she clambered off my face and moved down the bed for the blowjob phase of the encounter. It was very good, balls and shaft were sloppily licked, there was pressure and depth, but after about five trips past her vocal chords, she bobbed up and asked:

"We do 69?"

Hell yeah!
The fact is, Bros, that if I have a skill in the circus of sex, it is cunnilingus. It's on my CV and everything - and I usually find my floosies wanting more. Happy to oblige. She swivelled round and I resumed my favourite pastime.

Her BJ skills continued to delight downstairs, except when she reared up to come. She went back down, but having thoroughly examined her delicious vagina, I found myself wanting to slam my cock into her. We manoeuvred into Missionary and she paused to give me some instructions:

"You fuck me hard, OK? Not gentle. Fuck me hard, I come."

Useful information. Before entering I gave her pretty feet some attention, holding them against my cock for a few moments, but there was work to be done. Condom applied, I set to with considerable vigour. It felt great pounding at full force against and into her, and I felt her come again as my seed poured forth into the baggie. After a moment collapsed, prone, on top of her, I shakily dismounted, and listened to her kind words as I wobbled to the shower.

It had been a lovely session. A little DFK woukd have been nice, but everything else made up for it. With some of my recent, delightful, punts, I've had the feeling that I got lucky. With Annie, I felt that she was providing a high standard of service that could well be repeated.

Happy punting, Bros!