PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Ronnie at 465 rockdale

woods23
05-04-2019, 03:57 PM
Hi guys.

Does Any one know thai girl" ronnie " work anywhere other than "485 rockdale" ? Or any infor for her is she good as the photo ? Cheers ;)

She looks great....Her body is incredibly hottt!! ...pretty face? .... fit tight body with killer curves:love:

Byron2001
06-04-2019, 08:46 PM
Yeah went to the trouble of driving in the rain to the middle of nowhere to see a girl who doesn't like sex. No attempt at customer service at all even though her english was great. Reminded me of all the reasons why I dislike Thailand these days. Oh I love tall voluptuous woman. She was chubby and not that tall.

woods23
07-04-2019, 08:45 PM
Yeah went to the trouble of driving in the rain to the middle of nowhere to see a girl who doesn't like sex. No attempt at customer service at all even though her english was great. Reminded me of all the reasons why I dislike Thailand these days. Oh I love tall voluptuous woman. She was chubby and not that tall.

Thank you mr byron...so do it I really like tall curvy girl as well.

I see that u go Kyoto abit ?
Thai girl ida at Kyoto she was pretty good...but I only did standard nd she seem to enjoyed the sex nd very friendly. Shes Quite pretty too.