PDA

View Full Version : Question The mysteries of attraction

doubles
06-04-2019, 09:34 PM
Have you ever met a woman who is not classically physically attractive but you are just drawn to? I have a customer at work, mid 40's Chinese, not a looker by any means but from the first time I met her last year I thought, there is something about her. My boss does not like her as her English is not great and he is an impatient fuck. She has asked me before about my girlfriends, I am married but don't wear my ring for safety reasons. Recently she asked if I could deal with her instead of my boss, so I gave her my number. After a few days she texted to find out how her job is going and I said it was nice to see her and did she want to have a coffee. We met for coffee and I was straight-up with her and told her I am married but the relationship is not physical and that I was attracted to her. She is in the last stages of a divorce and has her daughter every second week, so plenty of alone-time. So two questions, have you ever had that strong physical attraction to a woman who is not that good looking but just "does" it for you. Secondly to my Chinese brothers , I am ignorant of Chinese culture but is it feasable that a Woman in her situation would want a casual "FWB" relationship? I look forward to hearing of your experiences.

Brothelcreeper
06-04-2019, 09:52 PM
Every woman I fuck is not that good looking but I love them all.

There is nothing better than a Chinese MILF.

Also if you think you can get FWB with no side effects think again. Women are emotional characters not like men and they fall for you if you fuck them well.

Fact.

doubles
06-04-2019, 10:15 PM
Wise words BC, I will tread carefully.

woods23
06-04-2019, 10:42 PM
I thought I will never say this in a million yrs - Funny u talking about milf...lately I'm falling for a few milf.:smile:
They are more patient , loved sex nd easier to cum ?Yes I think so..They appreciate you more i felt !

Believe it or not they seems to be tighter or same as the young one ;)

CunningLinguist
07-04-2019, 01:43 AM
Have you ever met a woman who is not classically physically attractive but you are just drawn to?

Hmm, not sure what you mean about classically attractive...
I don't remember doing it with an ugly looking women, I leave those for BrotherlCreepyMan and the $100-150/hr girls that he "persuades" to do BBFS and CIP and eats his own cum from, and sometimes while an old man watches, and then the old man eats BCs cum from the creampie LOL.
I have done some on the low side of my attraction envelope, remember "Personality goes a long way'! Also if there is a connection and she likes you that counts for alot as well.
You can try for FWB but at the first sign of neediness be prepared to walk, unless that is what you want ...

nxrsr20
07-04-2019, 05:07 AM
You've also made it harder for yourself by having a work element in it too, if FWB falls over, can you handle the issues if she brings this up to your boss?

doubles
07-04-2019, 09:56 AM
You've also made it harder for yourself by having a work element in it too, if FWB falls over, can you handle the issues if she brings this up to your boss?
You have not met my boss he would ban her from the shop.

dotcumdotinyou
07-04-2019, 02:07 PM
Attraction is not just physical, its also mental. You could be fucking the most beautiful girl in the world but if you don't also have that mental attraction it won't last. I personally have fucked what others consider to be ugly girls but that mental attraction made them irresistible to me. Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, don't look for others approval do what makes you happy.

Having said that I'd advise you to stay away from her, as she's going through a divorce she's damaged goods. She will be clingy and emotionally draining to you and will more than likely fuck your marriage.

rooter
07-04-2019, 02:12 PM
I've noticed eggplant really loves olive oil - it really loves it and soaks it up.
Or maybe its the olive oil that loves the eggplant and is drawn towards it and wants to be soaked up ...

annintofu
07-04-2019, 03:10 PM
very intriguing story.
just follow your instincts and don't worry too much about this and that... hope all turns out the way you like.

Riff888
07-04-2019, 04:07 PM
There's this HK lady I work with maybe late 40s early 50s. Always friendly with me at social events. I'm finding myself more and more attracted to her. She reminds me of a regular of mine, just an older version.

She's wealthy living in Bondi Junction, has coke when she parties with others in the company.

I have to see if I can get myself invited to one of these parties. Haven't done coke since before I was married, I bet it would be so easy having that stuff again.

Older women have softer skin and are often more open minded. Pussy tightness has nothing to do with age.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

doubles
10-04-2019, 01:14 PM
Well how did she react to your advances ?

If she doesn’t welcome it, then leave her be. I personally wouldn’t advise romance in workplace.

Slow going at the moment. She works Mon, Tues, Fri and those days she is very busy.

krnboy
11-04-2019, 12:35 PM
That's hectic. Be careful. What BC is saying is true. Women are emotional creatures compared to men.

Who knows, could be the other way around