PDA

View Full Version : General talk ML Request for Blowbang with two well hung guys

Lyndsay
07-04-2019, 09:30 PM
Bit unusual, but have found Asian milf ML who wants a blowbang with two mature really well hung guys - must be polite, in good shape and discreet. The massage centre is quite discreet, almost conservative, and the rooms are very private. Fit the bill, then private message me.

AHLUNGOR
07-04-2019, 11:36 PM
Must be Monica from 269 then ??

Lyndsay
07-04-2019, 11:54 PM
No, far from it. If you fit what she wants, please respond - it's about what she wants. She's lovely and the massage centre is pretty unlikely place this would be happening :) The centre Doesn't advertise on Locanto but has lovely girls with Conservative image in southern Eastern Suburbs. And some are very exciting. That this situation is possible in a Reasonably conservative massage shop is rare :} Well hung guys, who open mind, please respond :) you'll really enjoy!

hornedone
09-04-2019, 10:58 PM
It won't be too conservative once the grunting and moaning starts as MILF ML gets spitroasted

harrycd
09-04-2019, 11:02 PM
Sorry portly cunt here :/

Also don't think I'd be game for MMF lol

Hogrider
10-04-2019, 12:15 AM
Why not ? Now the question is how hung is well hung ? 😈

Labia Vortex
10-04-2019, 12:21 AM
Well Hung..? 20cms +

Peter69
10-04-2019, 09:59 AM
So I’ve PM’d the author & no reply yet, anymore info ???

Riff888
10-04-2019, 12:22 PM
So I’ve PM’d the author & no reply yet, anymore info ???A weird request from a baby member.

I would use caution.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Peter69
10-04-2019, 06:55 PM
Yeah might hold off

Lyndsay
10-04-2019, 11:12 PM
Not that I really care, I'm very happy with my punting. I've enjoyed some unbelievably exciting experiences and I know what turns us on is different for everyone.
Just thought I'd respond to last couple of comments on my original post. I think overall this is a great medium in sharing experiences. But when someone makes a comment as if there's some superiority in the worth of a comment from a "Baby" member to a "Senior" member for what this medium is? Really! Get a grip!
And when someone confirms that ludicrous comment - even when they receives a PM from the author of the original post - rather than respond directly to the author? What's that all about?
Fortunately, the majority of followers of this site, see above all that stupidity and can value comments posted - as I know a number of the responders I have had to my post are gaining from.
Best wishes to all us punters :)

wilisno
11-04-2019, 12:01 AM
Not that I really care, I'm very happy with my punting. I've enjoyed some unbelievably exciting experiences and I know what turns us on is different for everyone.
Just thought I'd respond to last couple of comments on my original post. I think overall this is a great medium in sharing experiences. But when someone makes a comment as if there's some superiority in the worth of a comment from a "Baby" member to a "Senior" member for what this medium is? Really! Get a grip!
And when someone confirms that ludicrous comment - even when they receives a PM from the author of the original post - rather than respond directly to the author? What's that all about?
Fortunately, the majority of followers of this site, see above all that stupidity and can value comments posted - as I know a number of the responders I have had to my post are gaining from.
Best wishes to all us punters :)

You’re a foundation member, not a baby member as such, baby only by post count ! ;) ;) ;)

rooter
13-04-2019, 04:09 PM
.................................................. ..............

hornedone
25-04-2019, 10:57 AM
Did it happen? Hope so