PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville 42 (Night)Shade of Grey!! Chapter 3 - French Canadian LOLITA! A real life Lolita who is barely 18 !!

Mr Fugly
07-04-2019, 10:06 PM
or 42 SHADES OF FUGLY - My ode to 50 Shades of Gray...

Person's Name : Lolita

Establishment : 42G The Nightshade, 2/42 Buffalo Rd, Gladesville

Photo Genuine: Yes, Very Accurate

Rates : $250 hour "Western Service"

Size/shape : 170 cm tall, size 6, Slim build with B cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : French Canadian

Services Provided : CBJ, 69, DATY, FS, GSE

Called up to 42 and had a few messages back and forth between Justin, Jesse and myself. I seen a whole bevy of beauties on this evening and asked Jesse for his recommendation... I still had my heart set on T Jina but she is proving to be very popular even though no brothers are sharing their experiences with her... somehow, the boys talk me into seeing Lolita, and brand new 18 year old French Canadian... my track record with Western girls is not very successful, the only success story I had so far was Penelope, that Egyptian/Brazilian magazine model that was here about 6 months ago.. I am not a fan of the "western service" as I really think that Western = shit. So, it was with a a fair bit of reluctance that booked Lolita in for a one hour session.. her Western service is at $250, $20 more than awesome Asian diamond service..

Rocked up to 42G 10 minutes before my booking and sat down with Justin and had a great old chat, watched the parade of beauties go past as I was waiting... I was feeling more and more reluctant by the minute to part with my hard earned cash. Finally, time came to head into the room.. I sighed... well, nothing ventured, nothing gained as the old saying went! Justin took me into a corner room and there I waited for Lolita to show up.. I didn't have to wait long until there was a soft knock on the door.

Lolita walked in and my first impression is that she is very tall and very slim! Not Lily slim but a slightly more cuddly slim.. lol.. if thats even a thing! In her heels, her eyes are level with mine (180cm).. I walked up to her and introduced myself and gave her a gentle kiss on the back of her hand.. she started blushing like a goddamn virgin on her wedding night!! I was completely taken by surprise as this girl actually looked only 18... she said hello in her heavy Canadian accent and she had longish brown hair.. her face was attractive. Lolita just stood there... I realised that if anything was going to happen, it was going to be up to me to make the moves and actually drive this show... I actually started to blush myself as I felt like a dirty old man and it wasn't the best of feelings... I very very gently cupped Lolita's face in my hands and I ever so gently kissed her lips, she responded in kind.. first good point - Lolita is a great kisser!

We stood there and just kissed for the first 5 minutes... I was feeling like I did when I was a teenager ... Lolita actually needed prompting and she finally asked me to go to the shower. I went and started the water to get it hot and found Lolita sitting on the edge of the bed in her lingerie.. she looked great, but she didn't want to get in the shower with me.. hmm.. first bad point - the shower routine actually sets the mood for me and you actually both know you're clean! I hopped out of the shower and started to dry myself off and realised that Lolita was still waiting for me to drive this show... this girl is really new and has no real idea on a routine... So, I walked back to her and began to softly kiss her again.. I got the greatest compliment being told that she actually loved my style and she had a huge smile on her face .. I asked her what she would like to do next and she promptly replied "whatever you want" .. hmm..

I asked her to lay on the edge of the bed.. I had a theory that maybe if I worked on her with a bit of DATY, she would loosen up and begin to take a bit of the lead with what she wanted.. I have to admit that her pussy is lasered and she seemed to be embarrassed to spread her legs... but I finally had her relaxing as I very gently worked on her pussy, a very sweet pussy I have to admit!! I actually built her up to a shuddering orgasm, but she didn't even whisper a sound! She laughed and said that felt great and apologised for being so quiet!

Lolita then asked me to lay on back and she would start some action on me.. here we go!! I thought!! I lay on my back, I had a roaring hard-on of anticipation and the first thing Lolita does is grab a dom and hands me the packet to open as she was scared of damaging the dom with her nails - ah well, lets get the dom ready now I thought, saves fucking around with it later!! I got it out of the pack and I handed it to her... she looked at me like I was a bit of a weirdo and asked me to put it on... what the fuck? She hadn't even touch my naked cock yet and she wanted me to apply the dom??!!?? Fuck this, I thought, no point pushing at this stage and I laid back and waited for my first CBJ since I first started punting in the 90's... I needed something to pep me up so I asked her to swing around in 69 so I could enjoy some of that sweet pussy again.. I started to gently lick and flick and got her shuddering again ... I wondered when the fuck is it my turn?? I
looked down and Lolita was actually giving me a BJ but she was far too soft and I could hardly feel it.. I asked her to hop off and told her that if she is going to give a BJ, she has to do it hard enough for the other person to actually feel it!! She was pretty horrified and very apologetic and I realise that this girl has, really, had NO experience whatsoever... I sighed, "Hey darling, lay down and lets fuck!" and she eagerly lay on her back and lubed herself up even though I had just made her cum and her pussy was already dripping wet... as I started pumping her in mish, I realised that Lolita has a super tight pussy! I am not a big boy, but maybe the extra lube wasn't such a bad idea after all!!! I was really getting into the rhythm and Lolita was gazing up at me and she started to lift herself to kiss me, man she has some sexy abs, tightest pussy, great kisser which all quickly adds up to "blow my load too quickly!". I stop my routine and asked her if she minded to hop on top to which she readily agreed and began a session in CG which was one of the more memorable ones as I watch her b-cups bounce sexily and she actually begins to thrust harder and harder and then started a slide that was pretty damned exciting! After a few minutes, she stopped and asked me to hop on top again as she was getting very tired. I took over the work again and again she leaned up and really got into the kissing!! Lolita put her hand around the back of my neck and continued to kiss me and watched me as I started to blow my load... she smiled and said that she really loved watching my pleasure and watching me cum.. very sexy!!

We still had about 10 minutes left so I commenced DATY again until the she softly shuddered and came again... she giggled and said that she was so tired now... super cute... Again we had separate showers and she told me that she loved being with me and loved my gentleness and asked if I could book her again as she really enjoyed herself..

In Summary:

Would I see her again, or recommend to see her?

YES. I think she needs to get a bit more experience under her belt.. fuck me, this girl surprised me with her age - she really has just turned 18!

Her kisses are just divine and she loves to kiss but don't expect PSE kissing.. gentle GFE is the way to go here!

Lolita is very beautiful, her B cups and figure are pert and sexy as only an 18 year old can be! She has a tight and tasty pussy and she certainly has the moves in CG !!

Lolita needs to learn the art of the blowjob... that's all I can say about that.. fuck off that CBJ and learn how to really suck cock and take the initiative when in a session, I expect this will come with experience...

This session was a surprise in that a barely legal woman actually enjoyed my efforts and she was pretty damn good in all departments except the BJ - she can go one of 2 ways, become a power force in the industry, or hide behind the "Western Service" tag and turn mediocre... time will tell... meantime, I will see her again and hopefully teach her a thing or 2.

Brothers, be gentle with her as I feel she is at a crossroad and how she is treated will steer her in the future! Lolita is a real-life Lolita!!

cuteguy
07-04-2019, 11:47 PM
Just 18 and really inexperienced...oh well, they can't be all experienced. It's nice to see there are real 18 year olds in this line of work.

harrycd
08-04-2019, 08:32 AM
Nice AR, I saw her pics she looks really cute :o

I prefer girls who have the routine down I'll wait until you have get trained lol

Mr Fugly
08-04-2019, 07:27 PM
I added the photos with permission from 42G... this is her .. and she looks pretty damn stunning actually !!

Actually, the more I think about her, the more I want to go back and see her again... lol

ray5950
04-05-2019, 11:43 AM
Seen her twice already.

I actually love the fact that she’s inexperienced, so you can actually take the lead and show her how to be done.

18 years old, a high school student, great body and personality. If she was advertised on Scarlet Blue, she could ask for at least $450/hr, so $250/hr is really a steal imo. YMMV

dodo
05-05-2019, 12:40 AM
Thank u Mr Fugly and ray5950 for the intel / I was tossing up Jessica or Lolita for my next Gladesville punt

42Gladesville
19-05-2019, 02:50 AM
Thanks for the review!! She is back, book quick!!