PDA

View Full Version : General talk young rapists in melb

annintofu
10-04-2019, 06:47 PM
https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/jail-for-men-who-raped-woman-after-she-said-no-to-caravan-threesome-20190410-p51cs6.html

how pathetic, they should have both been shot dead.

and why melb can't learn a lesson and start encouraging brothels and massage parlors to set up shop?

Yougottabe
10-04-2019, 09:19 PM
Couldn’t agree more with your 1st point.
However opening more brothels isn’t going to stop these sick bastards.

mikael66
12-04-2019, 12:50 PM
They should cut off their dick. If this happens in my hometown in another country, they would not reach jail. They would be beaten to almost dead state by the mob.

niva321
12-04-2019, 10:57 PM
Certain countries, i.e. Poland, South Korea, Russia, parts of Australia, (among others) punish rapists, and child molesters with chemical castration.

rooter
12-04-2019, 11:23 PM
Certain countries, i.e. Poland, South Korea, Russia, parts of Australia, (among others) punish rapists, and child molesters with chemical castration.

And in some backwards, peasant, goat fucking countries the rape of women is normal behaviour and largely goes unpunished.

studsg
13-04-2019, 01:23 AM
Certain countries, i.e. Poland, South Korea, Russia, parts of Australia, (among others) punish rapists, and child molesters with chemical castration.Where in Australia is chemical castration of rapist allowed ?

I would have thought with all those crazy human rights activists around Australia none of that happens here... Just keep hearing on the news rapist and paedophiles only serve like a year or few months and either get transfered to home detention or early parole so they can rape more ppl here... The law is too lax in Australia to properly deter these perverts [emoji3525]

wilisno
13-04-2019, 03:16 AM
Chemical Castration is only allowed if a convicted sex offender volunteers to do it in exchange for early parole in NSW, but not a mandatory sentence.

CountryPunter
13-04-2019, 09:08 PM
Stuff the chemical castration. Couple of guys hold the scumbags down (like they did to the poor girl). Then I'll stick a rubber ring on their nuts. No more raping for them and a bloody good deterrent for anyone else thinking about taking something that's not being offered.

penisuheddo
14-04-2019, 04:15 PM
Arigato
Every working girl has had a tough experience
With one customer
And remember
Every girl is a nightmare for one man
And every man is a nightmare for one girl
Also yes some countries treat paying for sex is crime violence against sex worker
So get off the high horses
It is true that judgement and punish is best dealt with emotionless
Getting angry and calling for castration show your immature
Yes

the_boss_king
14-04-2019, 04:31 PM
excuse my language, but they are fucking sad cunts.

hope they get what they deserve inside !

CountryPunter
14-04-2019, 07:54 PM
Penisuheddo wake up to yourself. There's nothing immature about being pissed off about the pathetic penalties handed out to lowlifes like these 2 rapists. Bloody hell, the judge was almost apologetic to them when he sentenced them to vastly inadequate penalties.
It's no wonder the vast majority of the population gets frustrated and talks of dealing out harsher justice.
If you had a daughter or any child for that matter, who was raped or molested you might change your attitude.

New2Punting
15-04-2019, 12:30 AM
Middle East. ?

penisuheddo
16-04-2019, 05:53 PM
Arigato
I have daughter
It is natural to want to kill man who hurt your daughter
Do you think I foolish?
Justice however is best dealing with impartial
Otherwise we are mob
What’s next? isis ruling?
Everyone has own opinion but getting angry for something that does not concern you personal makes your view of justice immature
I am humble sushi chef
So be it
Yes

CountryPunter
17-04-2019, 09:17 AM
Penisuheddo, mate I reckon this stuff does concern me personally.

No this particular case, but the piss poor penalties handed out be the courts in general. Tougher penalties would have to have more of a deterrent effect than the slaps on the wrist handed out these days.

Mate, I live in the country. We used to be able to leave our houses and cars unlocked......not any more. Now the lowlifes are identifying where old vulnerable people live and break in when they're at home even. And don't think twice about bashing people who try to resist.

And it's only a matter of time before they pick the wrong target and some rough community justice will get handed out.

Surely you'd have to agree the courts need to toughen up and make our country a safer place to live. Stop looking for excuses for bad behaviour. Like they say.....do the crime...do the time.