10-04-2019, 07:32 PM
Person's Name : Yoyo

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 10/4/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure, A/B-cups, wideish hips, untamed (but not too hairy) bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, cow-girl, doggie, FIA, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - I have seen this girl before (see below) but this was a much better session

My experience/comments : Kelly has some new girls on her roster so I called her and she recommended Yoyo.

Turned up and Kelly said Yoyo would be in ready in a minute so we had a quick chat in her office, and I said hello to the always friendly and very sexy Chanel.

Kelly soon told me to go up to Room 3 and I was immediately joined by Yoyo.

As soon as Yoyo walked in I recognised her as I’d seen her at 105 two months ago (as Yuyu).

The troubling thing was that I knew that I hadn’t been totally happy with that session but I couldn’t remember exactly why. (At the end of today’s session I checked my notes and saw that Yuyu had originally said she did natural oral but in the room said she didn’t and then wanted a tip for it and then she said “No” when I wanted to lick her. Thankfully, neither of these issues was a problem today and it was a much better session.)

Yoyo was wearing a long black nightie-thing with a slit up the front, over a black bra and knickers.

I showered and she stripped.

She has a pretty face and A/B-cups, a curvy figure (not fat but with just a couple of surplus kilos), wideish hips and an untrimmed, but not too hairy, bush.

Onto the bed and we started with the usual nipple-licking while she stroked my cock.

She soon moved down to kneel between my legs and started licking my groin.

There was some lovely licking of my perineum before she moved up my shaft.

It was a good BBBJ – no teeth and plenty of saliva and nice eye-contact and few tissue-breaks. But she did start slightly erratically and she didn’t go particularly deep.

After a while Yoyo moved up, knelt beside me and put one of her nipples in my mouth. She blew me some more and I was able to finger her pussy.

I then suggested some 69 and she readily moved round.

Yoyo was quiet at first but then she stopped sucking me and just vigorously stroked my cock while she moaned and twitched and pushed herself down on my tongue while I also lightly fingered her arsehole.

She then squirmed away and took a moment to recover.

She said “Sex?” but there was plenty of time left so I asked her suck me some more.

I then got Yoyo to lie down and I headed south for some DATY. She briefly picked up her phone but immediately put it down again when I stopped licking and glared at her.

I also finger-fucked her for a while and she got quite loud again but I don’t think she came a second time.

Time was moving on so I knelt by her head and she sucked me some more before asking her to get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she shook her head.

We started with some cow-girl, mostly Asian-style.

This was good and she got me close to cumming before she suggested some doggie and I stood by the bed.

Yoyo asked me to be gentle so I was and it sounded like she was enjoying it as she moaned and arched her back. I had half my thumb up her arsehole without complaint.

I asked her to lie down and Yoyo applied some more lube and she held her knees high as re-entered for some mish.

This too was good and we got some good speed and rhythm going until I finally squirted.

Yoyo showered and we then had a chat (via our translator apps). She told me last time that she was from Chengdu and I mentioned this. Now she has been here for five months.

I had to point out that time was up and I quickly showered and dressed and went down to have a chat with Kelly.

Amy was in the office as well wearing a tiny red bikini. She was very playful and has an amazingly fit body – I really must have another session with her. I was also introduced to two new girls, Crystal and Gucci.