PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire C Cassie - slight disappointment

ray2123
11-04-2019, 03:49 AM
Been a lurker of the forums for a while and mostly in RnTs. Started my FS journey when my friend who's a regular of 278 convinced me to come. About two months ago, I had M Anna, and had to say must have set the standard way too high, and being mainly into RnTs, I don't really have too much comparison, but I thought I'd post my experience today and see whether this was the norm or whether I was just unlucky.

Came around 3pm yesterday, chose C Cassie as she stood out with her big boobs and tiny waist line coupled with her thin legs. Only paid for the thirty minutes. Now into the room, Cassie was quite talkative and made an effort to have a good conversation in English. She undressed and revealed a very nice body with what appeared to be natural B or C cups and a shaven pussy. Her arse stuck out and I can't tell whether she squats or they were fillers, not experienced enough to tell.

Into the shower, there was no DFK and a quick 5 second BBBJ, was expecting a little more GFE, but I just went along. Onto the bed she asked that i go on my fours to lick my arse, now I've never experienced this before, so not sure if its normal, but she slapped some sort of disinfectant gel onto my arse which felt weird then gave a few licks.

This was followed by a vigorous catbath with enough suction power to leave marks for my wife to see, wasn't really my thing but it's something different.

Then she squirted some of that same disinfectant stuff into her mouth and gave a BBBJ for about two minutes. Lots of suction, a bit too rough for my liking and a bit too much teeth. During the BBBJ, I asked for 69, and before she swings her nice arse around, she slaps that disinfectant gel onto her pussy, one lick of it turned me off as it now tastes like I put soap in my mouth, not sure how she keeps it in her mouth. Again, never had this before, so not sure if its the norm. Lots of bros out there enjoying their tasty DATY, cant really imagine it being enjoyed with some soap taste in their mouth? Can someone advise?

Afterwards she puts on the dom, and hops on for some cowgirl with some nice pounding, probably the best part of the session, but wasn't long enough for me to get into it, then she asks me to go on top, I finished with probably 10 minutes to go?

She wipes me up and asks that I lie down. I asked her to lie down with me, but she said she wanted to fix her makeup, and spent a few minutes putting her lipstick on and her foundation powder. I tried to touch her legs at this point, and she pushes my hands away, I was like wtf... I lie there on the bed awkwardly. I asked her to lie down with me and she reluctantly lies down just holding my hand. I reached over to give her a hug, then she brushes my hands away. I tried to brush her leg again, and again pushes my hands away.

I asked whether I was allowed to touch her, and she said she doesnt like being touched as she's ticklish..wtf? I said, Okay I'm bored, I'm gonna shower and leave now. Then she said, No you cant leave, just wait, are you going to complain? Fuck not only did I have a disappointing punt, but I'm made to lie here awkwardly..

I get saved by the bell, take my shower and get of the room. I informed the staff there who looked surprised..again I haven't been punting at FS shops much, so really only had comparison with M Anna and some $90/30minutes shops from years and years ago.

Anyways would love to know whether its the norm to have DATY with soapy tasting gel on their pussy.

GoldfishMan
11-04-2019, 07:51 AM
Really can't see what the problem was, dude. Some girls like to cuddle and play GFE, some girls don't. You said it yourself, she's hot, you enjoyed the sex and you came. That's what you paid for and that's what you got.
The way I see it, a lot of bros here are so uptight about "getting their money's worth", they forget to ENJOY what they paid for. I've seen Cassie twice, both times I absolutely devoured the spectacle which is her. I licked and sucked every inch of those sexy slinky legs of hers, that incredible perky arse of hers (they're fillers, but so what?), and I practically ate her lovely young abalone and arsehole. I did all that BEFORE the sex, not after.
What's more, after the sex, lying there was an intelligent girl who was happy to share interesting stories until the buzzer goes.
That is how you enjoy this sexy sexy girl, bro. Not cuddling or GF type shit.

wilisno
11-04-2019, 08:07 AM
Really can't see what the problem was, dude. Some girls like to cuddle and play GFE, some girls don't. You said it yourself, she's hot, you enjoyed the sex and you came. That's what you paid for and that's what you got.
The way I see it, a lot of bros here are so uptight about "getting their money's worth", they forget to ENJOY what they paid for. I've seen Cassie twice, both times I absolutely devoured the spectacle which is her. I licked and sucked every inch of those sexy slinky legs of hers, that incredible perky arse of hers (they're fillers, but so what?), and I practically ate her lovely young abalone and arsehole. I did all that BEFORE the sex, not after.
What's more, after the sex, lying there was an intelligent girl who was happy to share interesting stories until the buzzer goes.
That is how you enjoy this sexy sexy girl, bro. Not cuddling or GF type shit.
Well said ! Make the most of her best aspects and enjoy the session.

des888
11-04-2019, 09:20 AM
I think shes had it rough she wasnt like that before ive seen her on three occasions and although it was when she just started working at Ginza. I'm chalking it up to some bad experiences she has resulted in using that disinfectant

Climax598
11-04-2019, 09:28 AM
Maybe she have a bad day at the office. Surprise she not at Ginza most of the time but at 278 now. In the past her reviews are very good. Any more feedback from brothers would be good.

xboyx
11-04-2019, 12:10 PM
I've seen her about 3 times now if I remember correctly, all 3 sessions were great for me. She has hot body to die for though I don't really like her high tone voice. Other than that, it was good experience and we had normal talk before and after the sex. I don't think I tried to touch her body after sex though. Personally I don't think you can just touch a woman if they don't like or allow it, even if you pay for sex. Just try to build up the mood and have fun with the girl first I think, without all the touching and kissing, make it flow naturally and then those things will come.

mcjesus
11-04-2019, 04:37 PM
wait, wait, wait, wait, what?

how many times have you guys been to ginza/278? I have been a ginza/278 regular for 3 years. I have never heard of a single girl who treats customers differenetly based on how long they book. NOT A SINGLE ONE!

and what OP describes in his post is definitely not GFE. No touching, no kissing, and you guys blame the customer for not buliding a boyfriend experience with her? for booking only 30 mins? really? Since when is this a thing in ginza/278?

cassie got transfered from ginza to 278 and there is a reason. the reason is she is getting fewer bookings.

please dont raise any moral issues here.

there is a clear difference between girls you cannot connect with and girls who should be reported.

perfect23
11-04-2019, 07:03 PM
wait, wait, wait, wait, what?

how many times have you guys been to ginza/278? I have been a ginza/278 regular for 3 years. I have never heard of a single girl who treats customers differenetly based on how long they book. NOT A SINGLE ONE!

and what OP describes in his post is definitely not GFE. No touching, no kissing, and you guys blame the customer for not buliding a boyfriend experience with her? for booking only 30 mins? really? Since when is this a thing in ginza/278?

cassie got transfered from ginza to 278 and there is a reason. the reason is she is getting fewer bookings.

please dont raise any moral issues here.

there is a clear difference between girls you cannot connect with and girls who should be reported.

This guy speaks the truth. Doesn't matter how long you book. I was thinking about booking her tomorrow. Not anymore. This behaviour cannot be condoned if Ginza/278 want to keep their status as the premier establishment in Sydney. Hope they reach out to you and offer get a discount next time.

hc2030
11-04-2019, 07:54 PM
I havent seen Cassie before but she was in my list to see as I have been seeing lots of good reviews and she looks quite hot in her pics..
It may happens with some downturn on services like the following:
1) she has a bad day which something makes her unhappy.
2) something about you that she doesn't like.
3) session too short, services are rushing, something you may want to do longer but time limited. ( i always booked an hour session, 2-3 shots)
4) she is tired that day.
I had good services from most of the girls but I remembered I tried K Miki years ago and she did not give me a good service, somehow like your situation, while the others do say she is good... shit happens, just try another girl next time, most of the girls are very good.

moneymaker
11-04-2019, 08:33 PM
Ray123,

You are so hilarious. already got a wife and still punting around. You are paying for sex, what do you expect after that, a GFE?, lol

BlackToad
11-04-2019, 08:37 PM
This doesn’t sound up to 278’s standards. BBBJ for only 2minutes?? Even in a 30 minute session that’s not long enough. The DD with disinfectant is standard but Soapy pussy - never had that before.

The worst part was that fact that she wouldn’t show some intimacy at the end of the session with 10 minutes to go! Just because the sex is finished doesn’t mean the session is over. She should continue to pamper you. I always enjoy a cuddle and a chat at the end of the session.

278 is a good shop with high standards. Sounds like this WL is not meeting those standards. I suggest that you don’t give up on 278 though many great girls there. I had C Orange last week, great service.

des888
11-04-2019, 09:18 PM
She just moved to 278 for the room only she still demands Ginza pricing

dotcumdotinyou
11-04-2019, 09:23 PM
Not all punts are great ones, chalk it up to experience and move on to the next girl

hc2030
11-04-2019, 10:05 PM
This doesn’t sound up to 278’s standards. BBBJ for only 2minutes?? Even in a 30 minute session that’s not long enough. The DD with disinfectant is standard but Soapy pussy - never had that before.

The worst part was that fact that she wouldn’t show some intimacy at the end of the session with 10 minutes to go! Just because the sex is finished doesn’t mean the session is over. She should continue to pamper you. I always enjoy a cuddle and a chat at the end of the session.

278 is a good shop with high standards. Sounds like this WL is not meeting those standards. I suggest that you don’t give up on 278 though many great girls there. I had C Orange last week, great service.

i do agree with you, even sex is over, girls are always lie next to you and chat with you, i do not keep touching them but im sure they wont reject if i do so, as they mostly lie on my shoulder, in my arm.
About the bj, 2 mins is short yes, i think this also depends on the time, maybe it has gone over half of the time, so maybe keep it short. I remembered I had bj for like over 30 mins or 45 mins by Annie, which I dont mind and i enjoyed it a lot

yug
11-04-2019, 10:58 PM
^^ I think the OP chose a wrong girl to have GFE.
Cassie, in my opinion and my experience, is not a girl to have a GFE with. She is a PSE girl.
You bang her till your leg cramps, relax for a moment, and repeat.
That's how you do it. She will take it all hour long like a champ (I was tired in 10 minutes; that's my stamina).
You try GFE with her, you will make things awkward and she acts like a deer in headlights.

I love GFE as much as the next guy. And that's the very reason I don't go for her.
She is a PSE girl to have "Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am" sex.
In fact, you don't even need to say Thank You Ma'am.

I myself didn't try to cuddle or kiss her after sex. Actually I feel quite detached after sex; I don't want none of that cuddling and kissing myself. But I did have good conversations with her. She is one of those rare WLs who is actually doing her undergraduate at a good Uni in Melbourne.

If you want GFE, you should see: Shella, Jin, Amber.
If you want to see GFE+PSE, you see: Orange, Star, Yoyo, Roxy.