PDA

View Full Version : Other Worst experiencw ever

Oppaiaddict
12-04-2019, 09:42 PM
Hi guys, just wanna make a thread about my punting today...
That's the worst experience since i live in sydney for 2 years
So i just make a booking for 1 girl ($190/hr)
After more than 2 weeks not having sex, I'm so excited because this girl is inexperience
But, that's make me really2 dissapointed, when i came inside roomand take shower, she said she can't have sex because she feel pain in her stomach(she say maybe tomorrow will be her period) and only can do blowjob
I talking to myself.. How come i pay $190 only for blowjob???
But , because i think that's so sad for her... I just say yes...
And during that time... I can't cum because her blowjob is really terrible..
20 mins before finish.. The bell is ringing... (I thought that a mistake) but she stop and ask me to take a shower... While I'm ask her... She just say time's up...
When finish everything, i check the time I'm still have 20mins
So, i asked to take shower before that...
I can't blame the girl, but I'm really upset... Why i choose to going there...
I mean, if your girl sick, just be honest and tell all costumer who make a booking to choose another one..
I just pay $190 for get terrible blowjob and didn't cum yet...
For all shop owner, please look after your girl..
You guys ask costumer to threat them kindly, but you guys didn't threat her kindly....
I'll keep the girl name and the shop name only for me.....👎

Fair dinkum
12-04-2019, 11:16 PM
Hi mate,
Sorry to hear abt your bad experience and money wasted. Support your suggestions, if girls not well to work need to inform shop or customers to avoid from happening.

BlackToad
12-04-2019, 11:54 PM
Yeah, bad luck. Why was the girl even working though? Did her stomach upset just come on soon after you arrived or something?

Worst punt I had was 100% my fault. Little bro completely dead for some reason, girl was really nice but just couldn’t do anything. Was an expensive punt too.. felt angry with myself after and haven’t returned to that brothel because I’m afraid it will jinx me[emoji17]

Labia Vortex
13-04-2019, 02:34 AM
When it goes wrong early I get dressed and go straight to reception to try and retrieve the situation

Mr Ivor Biggen
13-04-2019, 03:29 AM
Worst experience ever is when I missed out on an absolute cracker, exactly what I was looking and hoping for, because the guy before me (lineup) chose her and he extended after the hour and I never saw her again. I missed the stunning Paris at 5 Star like this. Never got over that one and she didn't stay much longer.

Azninvasion85
13-04-2019, 02:10 PM
Can you pm me the shop and girl so I can be aware? Thanks in advance bro

cuteguy
13-04-2019, 09:47 PM
That's an expensive blowjob and not only that, you were ripped off by having the session end 20 minutes early. You should have asked the shop for another girl. It's your money and if she wasn't feeling well, she shouldn't have worked that day. If the shop was on notice that she was unwell then they should not have had her working that day.

TronX
13-04-2019, 10:03 PM
Which shop and which girl???
Helps if you share this so punters are aware..
That’s what this forums are for..

Littlewonder
14-04-2019, 12:17 AM
The girl should not be working if she can't deliver the service.

Shop should send her home and give you another girl or a refund.

cuteguy
14-04-2019, 03:09 PM
Which shop and which girl???
Helps if you share this so punters are aware..
That’s what this forums are for..

Which shop????:question:

hornedone
14-04-2019, 04:03 PM
"Fake news"

Regards,

hornedone

the_boss_king
14-04-2019, 04:21 PM
you just say where it is, we all read this for nothing.

QueenofObi
15-04-2019, 12:47 PM
Why didn’t say no and tell the receptionist?

AHLUNGOR
15-04-2019, 02:33 PM
Hi guys, just wanna make a thread about my punting today...
That's the worst experience since i live in sydney for 2 years
So i just make a booking for 1 girl ($190/hr)
After more than 2 weeks not having sex, I'm so excited because this girl is inexperience
But, that's make me really2 dissapointed, when i came inside roomand take shower, she said she can't have sex because she feel pain in her stomach(she say maybe tomorrow will be her period) and only can do blowjob
I talking to myself.. How come i pay $190 only for blowjob???
But , because i think that's so sad for her... I just say yes...
And during that time... I can't cum because her blowjob is really terrible..
20 mins before finish.. The bell is ringing... (I thought that a mistake) but she stop and ask me to take a shower... While I'm ask her... She just say time's up...
When finish everything, i check the time I'm still have 20mins
So, i asked to take shower before that...
I can't blame the girl, but I'm really upset... Why i choose to going there...
I mean, if your girl sick, just be honest and tell all costumer who make a booking to choose another one..
I just pay $190 for get terrible blowjob and didn't cum yet...
For all shop owner, please look after your girl..
You guys ask costumer to threat them kindly, but you guys didn't threat her kindly....
I'll keep the girl name and the shop name only for me.....👎

Mate, looks like you had had the same experience before, and interestingly , even same price of $190/hr ? Same shop by any chance?

I'm visited no 5 many times and have many good experienced with the girl... Especially maria.. Only she can be compare with ginza girl...
But today i have worst girl, its like she unwilling to work... I pay for $190/h but feel disappointed...
She is Japanese sana... Pay for 1 hour but i leave early because she look doesn't want have sex.. And im try to be polite and tell her I'm gonna go somewhere...
And this is my second times... 1st time I'm still think positive maybe she still new and shy... And second times still worst... I can get better service in china shop only $110/h but i like japanese girl...
Even i have try yuka who just start and inexperienced.. But can give a good service...
I try miki before and she have a good service...

Please no. 5...bring back japanese girl maria or at least some girl like her...
Anyway...where's maria now?? She moved to other shop? Any information about her???

Oppaiaddict
21-04-2019, 11:39 AM
Mate, looks like you had had the same experience before, and interestingly , even same price of $190/hr ? Same shop by any chance?

You got it bro...
I didn't want to mention the shop name because i don't want to that girl get a problem... Anyway, i didn't see her name again in the roster...
Actually i make a booking for lily, she is the best girl in there.. But she not working and i decide to choose another girl... Her name is tiffany.
Maybe someone here got the same experience?
The first time i saw her review is positive, but i realized that is not the same tiffany.. This girl maybe a new girl...

Leslie75
21-04-2019, 04:04 PM

Brother AL, 薑越老越辣, can tell us anything what had happened. ;)