PDA

View Full Version : Question Where are the all one place in 2019?

massagecriticaus
16-04-2019, 08:26 AM
Massage shop has change a lot in the last few years, these days mostly flood with FS girl who cant do massage. They just after the tip and want to send you away in 15mins even you have pay 45mins......

Memory surves me correctly there was cherry from Stanmore/Croydon who has it all, looks, services and massage. She is sort of half retire now. Then there is Eva use to work in YT in Capmsie, queen of services and may be one of the best massage someone had gave me. Problem with Eva is her rubbish personality, everything come out her month is a lie and if you are not seeing her on the day, don't even expect a hello from her even if your are her regular. So I stop seeing her too.

Any suggestion these days that can have a really good part 1 and finsih off in a reasonable part 3?

crazy4thai
19-04-2019, 07:29 PM
From private section I heard legendary Candy from QVB is back to work in Pyrmont, go give that a try. On paper no part 3 thought, but I am not sure you would want it even if she offer it now....

Labia Vortex
19-04-2019, 11:42 PM
Crazy4thai....
Where about in Pyrmont Boss...?

bemdolphin
20-04-2019, 11:08 PM
I think eden club have something like it?

crazy4thai
24-04-2019, 03:54 PM
I think eden club have something like it?
Still the SF people running it? TBH this place looks like it's run like a brothel rather than massage...

Any name you recommend that can and willing to do a hard massage at this place?