PDA

View Full Version : Question Unusual request

Diversetastes
16-04-2019, 11:38 AM
Hi Gents,

A little unusual query/ request. As my tag states, I am interested in a few untypical services, and untypical massage ladies.

We have plenty of talk about young attractive Asian massage ladies, but I am interested in those ladies who are older, fatter, hairier, non asian or transsexual – or a number of these criteria. Working from shops, naturally. Friendliness is still required.

Yes, yes, I know. Use this thread as a chance to ‘out’ such ladies to save your fellow punters if you wish.

In terms of services, prostate massage and rimming (on me) are much desired. Whilst I have come across a few places that provide the former, tracking down the latter is proving much more difficult. I recall an old post about Angelic at Springwood offering this. Anyone know whether such is still available there?

Your assistance is much appreciated.

4FoW2
16-04-2019, 01:49 PM
There is a LB working at Kingston Rd white house who may serve your rimming purposes.
Yes Angelic have some "well passed there used by date". Hong at Springwood would qualify here too.
Honestly "older, fatter, hairier" ( you forgot uglier) - just look up any Chinese MP and I am sure you will find tons.
You do know that if you have been a bad boy and need punishment self flagellation is a cheaper option.

Diversetastes
16-04-2019, 03:37 PM
Not flagellation by any means.

It’s strange. A youngish, attractive woman attending to me seems a little ordinary and typical. An older mother or grandmother, average kind of person attending to me is a huge turn on.

Plenty for a shrink to analyse no doubt.

Kowabunga
16-04-2019, 04:49 PM
Try Caly Massage in Logan St, Greenslopes

reddoor
16-04-2019, 05:08 PM
Not flagellation by any means.

It’s strange. A youngish, attractive woman attending to me seems a little ordinary and typical. An older mother or grandmother, average kind of person attending to me is a huge turn on.

Plenty for a shrink to analyse no doubt.
Obviously u havent been married for 30 yrs.

Scouser63
16-04-2019, 05:39 PM
Couldn't agree more, get a hell of a lot more from the old stagers. Look at ugly 65 year old Alice at Nundah. For $70 she will lick your ass as long as tell whilst pulls your cock. Then a long and very good bbbj whilst fingering you ass
Add another $20 and can fuck her bony old ass. Dont get me wrong, she is old, grossly ugly and weird. But close your eyes and think of the physical feeling only and it cheaper than a night of pizza and beers lol

greg11
16-04-2019, 07:19 PM
Had anyone sampled the delights of young Lulu at angelic/heavenly. Good luck on the old uglies... But there is truth in what U say.. vfm with eyes closed.

reddoor
16-04-2019, 07:50 PM
Couldn't agree more, get a hell of a lot more from the old stagers. Look at ugly 65 year old Alice at Nundah. For $70 she will lick your ass as long as tell whilst pulls your cock. Then a long and very good bbbj whilst fingering you ass
Add another $20 and can fuck her bony old ass. Dont get me wrong, she is old, grossly ugly and weird. But close your eyes and think of the physical feeling only and it cheaper than a night of pizza and beers lol
U can't be serious. 😳

brownwallaby
16-04-2019, 08:29 PM
$90 to have sex with a lady >40 or $90 to have the same with a girl <30, I guess I know which one I’d choose

DCUP
16-04-2019, 08:54 PM
$90 to have sex with a lady >40 or $90 to have the same with a girl <30, I guess I know which one I’d choose

You kidding BW surrendering their flesh for a mere $90 I’m wondering if you may be a manipulative predator with one job in life lol and truely i don’t want to know your secrets I think they may frighten me,lol you mind bender

greg11
16-04-2019, 09:01 PM
I love this thresd. It's got character. Social security BJ's.

brownwallaby
16-04-2019, 09:55 PM
You kidding BW surrendering their flesh for a mere $90 I’m wondering if you may be a manipulative predator with one job in life lol and truely i don’t want to know your secrets I think they may frighten me,lol you mind bender

Naaah, there’s no secret mate, just common sense and a lot of luck. My experience is not exclusive. A number of punters who see the same set of girls as I do get the same results on a regular basis

The Professor
16-04-2019, 10:33 PM
U can't be serious. 😳
FOTFLMAO.....close your eyes..more like switch your brain off....totally agree reddoor.
I just don't understand - is it a granny fetish or something. I mean next night at the pub do you tell your mates the story.."guess who I just fucked last night ......
Puff Puff Prof

greg11
16-04-2019, 11:25 PM
Did U catch an enticing veiw of Nana in her undies when you were ten. lol

Diversetastes
16-04-2019, 11:25 PM
FOTFLMAO.....close your eyes..more like switch your brain off....totally agree reddoor.
I just don't understand - is it a granny fetish or something. I mean next night at the pub do you tell your mates the story.."guess who I just fucked last night ......
Puff Puff Prof

Something like that.

What mates? What pub?

My predilections are my own to enjoy.

reddoor
16-04-2019, 11:30 PM
Puff Puff Prof
Oh man i dont even wanna think about it. How the f*** do u even get it up????
I can honestly say the oldest ive had was about 46, and she was in good nick.

JohnDoe74
17-04-2019, 12:12 AM
While we are doing this I have an unusual itch to scratch if anyone can recommend the right girl.

They are all normally so petite and it's my normal preference but if any one can recommend an young larger framed asian BBW (size 16 or up) would love to try something different. still needs to have a cute/attractive face, good personal hygiene.

tuan_87
17-04-2019, 06:50 AM
If u ever down at the Goldie I found that there’s plenty of them near mermaid waters along the main road near pac fair. They are all waking distance so easy to do a few walk ins. Last time I went I decided to suss it out and got greeted by a few ladies clearly over 50+ Overweight short and unnattractive. Let’s just say I made an excuse and got the fuck out of there and eventually found a young hottie @ Tiffany’s on the way home near coomera that fulfilled my needs.

Scouser63
17-04-2019, 07:44 AM
Amy at Sunnybank does evertything and cheap easy to find on Locanto and larger 40ish buy bit of a starfish. However for a size 14 with amazing F tits cant go past triple b babe at kanagaroo point (she is awesome vfm at $120) and dies a real gfe

Massaddict
17-04-2019, 07:59 AM
Had anyone sampled the delights of young Lulu at angelic/heavenly. Good luck on the old uglies... But there is truth in what U say.. vfm with eyes closed.

Yes!!!

Had a session there yesterday. Went for a trial punt and it was so good I went back 3hrs later for full hour massage.

A new favourite to add to my list.

M.A.

Massaddict
17-04-2019, 08:08 AM
Hi Gents,

A little unusual query/ request. As my tag states, I am interested in a few untypical services, and untypical massage ladies.

We have plenty of talk about young attractive Asian massage ladies, but I am interested in those ladies who are older, fatter, hairier, non asian or transsexual – or a number of these criteria. Working from shops, naturally. Friendliness is still required.

Yes, yes, I know. Use this thread as a chance to ‘out’ such ladies to save your fellow punters if you wish.

In terms of services, prostate massage and rimming (on me) are much desired. Whilst I have come across a few places that provide the former, tracking down the latter is proving much more difficult. I recall an old post about Angelic at Springwood offering this. Anyone know whether such is still available there?

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Just answer any add on Locanto. They are 99% fakes and old fat Chinese boilers.

Tavs
17-04-2019, 11:05 PM
The are some good ones at the Ipswich parlours.

jimmyp
18-04-2019, 02:12 PM
In terms of services, prostate massage and rimming (on me) .

Trying to find a review for someone near Carina that does that - is it Juna??

Tavs
19-04-2019, 03:49 PM
If you want a smorgasbord of 45yo+ Asian milfs just go to that bar above Central Station on a Saturday night.

Trapper
05-05-2019, 02:35 PM
I thought that was my secret pick up spot :p