PDA

View Full Version : Sydney punt..... Best I’ve ever had!

Cannonball
16-04-2019, 10:13 PM
I know it’s not Brisbane but a heads up if anyone heads down to Sydney at all.....just posted this in a Sydney forum.

Wow!!

Just..... Wow!!

Managed to catch F****and S***** as a double act at Massage @ Central in Surry Hills and my word, what a fantastic experience. Both French (one Moroccan French, the other African French with great bodies, about 20-23yr old and pretty).

Strapped for time, I took the 30 minute option with no pre-session shower. Once in the room, all clothes off and lay on my back. Ten seconds of light massage before I pull S* in for a kiss.... and then F*, and then S*.... all the while getting oil dropped up and down my nether regions.

After a few minutes I asked S* if she wanted the massage. She did. And F* and I explored all areas of her body whilst kissing each other and then S* (who was well and truly into it).

Swapped girls for a bit and went DATY whilst S* stood behind me doing ‘something pleasurable’.

The next 10 minutes felt like a free for all... but a very, very enjoyable free for all.

I finished with one sat on my face licking and nibbling my inner thigh whilst the other slowly brought me to a triumphant end.

What a session!

I will be back!!!

reddoor
17-04-2019, 12:18 AM
I know it’s not Brisbane but a heads up if anyone heads down to Sydney at all.....just posted this in a Sydney forum.

Wow!!

Just..... Wow!!

Managed to catch F****and S***** as a double act at Massage @ Central in Surry Hills and my word, what a fantastic experience. Both French (one Moroccan French, the other African French with great bodies, about 20-23yr old and pretty).

Strapped for time, I took the 30 minute option with no pre-session shower. Once in the room, all clothes off and lay on my back. Ten seconds of light massage before I pull S* in for a kiss.... and then F*, and then S*.... all the while getting oil dropped up and down my nether regions.

After a few minutes I asked S* if she wanted the massage. She did. And F* and I explored all areas of her body whilst kissing each other and then S* (who was well and truly into it).

Swapped girls for a bit and went DATY whilst S* stood behind me doing ‘something pleasurable’.

The next 10 minutes felt like a free for all... but a very, very enjoyable free for all.

I finished with one sat on my face licking and nibbling my inner thigh whilst the other slowly brought me to a triumphant end.

What a session!

I will be back!!!
Wow, exotic stuff man. Now make us feel really bad and tell us how much.

Cannonball
17-04-2019, 09:02 AM
$180 ($90 each)

reddoor
17-04-2019, 10:37 AM
[QUOTE=Cannonball;1696925]$180 ($90 each)[/QUOTE
" sigh"😩

Roj
17-04-2019, 10:39 AM
Fantastic!! This is my favourite type of encounter! 2 girls that get into each other, and me too! It's a rare thing to find!

dumpy
17-04-2019, 10:43 PM
Can back cannonball. I went to massage @ central (angela mammasan) and central massage now known as Pyrmont star massage (Penny mammasan) when I was in Sydney for a while at end of Jan. Both were great. Real photos are online. Penny is friendly chatty cool and beautiful and Angela is smart and professional. Will help with what you want. Both look after their girls who really like them. End result is fabulous happy chicks who are lots of fun in a relaxed place. $100 an hour get most things you want. Some times a little bit extra for a few things but often not. very relaxed beautiful amateur girls who are fun. Back in sydney again in a few weeks - doubt I'll go anywhere else but these two places although the choice is endless in sydney.

Cannonball
18-04-2019, 11:29 AM
And a wide mix at MAC too.......Vietnamese, Filo, Thai, French, Irish, Columbian, Brazilian, Indian, Italian......take your pick!

I'm in Sydney once a month and only hit this place now after trialling several shops in the CBD. A place like this in Brisbane would be unreal.

dumpy
18-04-2019, 06:13 PM
Man Id be there every day if it was up here. Had a beautiful french chick there one time - just gorgeous. Saw a couple of other french girls as well and brazilians. Tried to line up the Indian but timing didnt work. Yeah love that variety. Youre lucky getting there once a month brother. cheers