PDA

View Full Version : Question Thai Massage +

redsmittyjohnson
17-04-2019, 08:35 AM
I love a great Thai massage + a bit extra at the end is always a nice way to feel rejuvenated . I don’t mind the mature ones and love it when you have a surprise of something else on the table. I used to know a enthusiastic ML named Kat - incredible - and no one seems to know where she went, so if you know who I’m talking about and where she is please send me a message!
Otherwise, I would like to know if anyone could share some good Thai places. I only know of 2 and I am getting a bit tired of the scenery. You can message me if you want to keep them quiet.

reddoor
17-04-2019, 10:33 AM
I know 2 Kats, the famous one from Sunshine and and one from Mobray tce at East Bris. Is it either of these?

APL
17-04-2019, 12:44 PM
You forgot Amazing Logan Rd

reddoor
17-04-2019, 03:11 PM
You forgot Amazing Logan Rd
Same Cat bro.... She gone now anyway.

redsmittyjohnson
18-04-2019, 11:49 AM
Sorry, I should have given more info. Cat or Kat used to be at a place by Taringa Train station but the opposite side of the tracks that has been closed for over a year now. She was in her late 30's maybe early 40's, was very attractive and very talkative. She also really enjoyed what she did!

hurdur
18-04-2019, 01:04 PM
Same Cat bro.... She gone now anyway.

Just curious, what name did she use at Amazing?

reddoor
18-04-2019, 01:10 PM
Just curious, what name did she use at Amazing?
Cat at Amazing and Mowbray, very friendly girl.

hurdur
18-04-2019, 01:16 PM
Cat at Amazing and Mowbray, very friendly girl.

Have to say I never had the pleasure of seeing her then :(

Massaddict
19-04-2019, 02:55 AM
Try Chai Thai massage at Darra.
Definitely Thai staff.

https://www.chaithaimassage.com

marcoau
19-04-2019, 10:15 AM
I don't visit shops, way to risky and expensive for my liking.
I only see private and Pimpaka top them all!!
https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_2394866834/Sexy-Thai-Massage.html

Tavs
19-04-2019, 03:48 PM
I don't visit shops, way to risky and expensive for my liking.
I only see private and Pimpaka top them all!!
https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_2394866834/Sexy-Thai-Massage.html
I have seen her ads but have been worried that it would be $150 down the drain as she doesn’t do 30min

cjh
19-04-2019, 05:29 PM
Hi Mass, What do Chai charge for extras, are they over the top or reasonable?

reddoor
19-04-2019, 06:49 PM
Standard pricing but i have never seen a honey there, so prob too much for standard of girl. Always good massage though.

bjsearcher
20-04-2019, 11:31 AM
Standard pricing but i have never seen a honey there, so prob too much for standard of girl. Always good massage though.Ali is the only honey but she's the Boss

reddoor
20-04-2019, 12:11 PM
Ali is the only honey but she's the Boss
She is ok, prob would'nt put her in the "honey" class though, plus wants too much for what she is.

Homebrew
26-04-2019, 07:31 AM

went here last week , saw a cute little ml, name rings a "bell" gave a great massage, but didn't even offer any extras and gave no hints that any were on offer.

superfilo
31-10-2019, 11:17 AM
Anyone tried the Baan Thai massage on Mt Gravatt Capalaba road in Mt Gravatt?

Hammered
31-10-2019, 01:25 PM
I have seen her ads but have been worried that it would be $150 down the drain as she doesn’t do 30min

Been trying to get a spot with her but she gets busy fast!

K27
31-10-2019, 10:37 PM
Been trying to get a spot with her but she gets busy fast!

Keep trying mate! Worth the persistence.

Works from 9-2 most week days

reddoor
01-11-2019, 11:22 PM
Went to one on nth side in the afternoon, around about the time the sun was going down.
Very tidy 40+ at rec so took a chance, suprisingly tight body and typical Thai all u can eat service. Shop is a bit of a dump but hey u cant beat experience.
Some of these older thai ladies have much better bodies than many much younger girls of other countries.

lazcuba77
02-11-2019, 08:51 AM
Went to one on nth side in the afternoon, around about the time the sun was going down.
Very tidy 40+ at rec so took a chance, suprisingly tight body and typical Thai all u can eat service. Shop is a bit of a dump but hey u cant beat experience.
Some of these older thai ladies have much better bodies than many much younger girls of other countries.
Where in northside amigo?I'm getting a little sick of my old boiler $40 shop lol.i think is time for a change and try others mature ladies.

Lefty808
08-11-2019, 11:01 AM
----removed----

Runningman1969
08-11-2019, 11:58 AM
I went back for my second visit to A touch of Thai in Hawthorne.
First time greeted by an old Thai lady and lady boy, took the lady boy over the old hag and got a great massage. Offered hj extra for pineapple, didn’t take it up on the offer.
Yesterday got an older Thai looking lady, nice body, not a talker and only marginally friendly. Not a bad massage but not as good as LB.
Offered usual extra for pineapple but refused, then she went even colder. Not much of a good bye at all. Thank you for nothing lol

reddoor
08-11-2019, 12:29 PM
I went back for my second visit to A touch of Thai in Hawthorne.
First time greeted by an old Thai lady and lady boy, took the lady boy over the old hag and got a great massage. Offered hj extra for pineapple, didn’t take it up on the offer.
Yesterday got an older Thai looking lady, nice body, not a talker and only marginally friendly. Not a bad massage but not as good as LB.
Offered usual extra for pineapple but refused, then she went even colder. Not much of a good bye at all. Thank you for nothing lol
On your way out did u notice any burn marks on the floor? That was me, never have i left a place so f...... quick. 😁

Runningman1969
08-11-2019, 12:38 PM
On your way out did u notice any burn marks on the floor? That was me, never have i left a place so f...... quick. [emoji16]

Lol didn’t notice burn marks but there were skid marks, must’ve been left overs from LB session

reddoor
08-11-2019, 12:44 PM
Lol didn’t notice burn marks but there were skid marks, must’ve been left overs from LB session
Like u said bro, dodgy old lady at rec and pretty boy laying on couch, not to mention the low lighting. I thought a ritzy suburb like Hawthorne could do better than this joint, tk goodness for Cozy just up the rd 😉

Whitewallaby
28-11-2019, 08:30 AM
Can confirm that the goods are on offer at Thai place under Central Station. The one on the left as you're heading out to Edward st

In saying that tho, don't bother going as decent looking receptionist does everything to avoid massaging and leaves it to whatever boiler is out back.. Asking for a pineapple to. Babaha

reddoor
28-11-2019, 10:56 AM
Can confirm that the goods are on offer at Thai place under Central Station. The one on the left as you're heading out to Edward st

In saying that tho, don't bother going as decent looking receptionist does everything to avoid massaging and leaves it to whatever boiler is out back.. Asking for a pineapple to. Babaha
Tks man, often c that candy sitting there, just window dressing to get u in by sound of it.

memememe
28-11-2019, 11:20 AM
Cat - used to be a Cat who worked from her home in West End, then she had a child and went to work in the Thai pace at Toowong, now at archerfield in one of the Thai Massage places.

She would have been late 30's attractive and very good service.

blake_ly
28-11-2019, 07:16 PM
theres a nice thai private operator in spring hill if anyone's interested, about mid 30s size4\6

redsmittyjohnson
28-11-2019, 09:01 PM
theres a nice thai private operator in spring hill if anyone's interested, about mid 30s size4\6

Yes please send me her info. What size chest?

marcoau
29-11-2019, 06:13 AM
Yes please,share some info

Lefty808
30-11-2019, 04:46 PM
Yes please,share some info

My guess he is talking about GG?
https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_1015348868/Good-massage-Thai-size6-Hot-Body-slide-24.html
but I think she is 40+

blake_ly
01-12-2019, 11:02 AM
My guess he is talking about GG?
https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_1015348868/Good-massage-Thai-size6-Hot-Body-slide-24.html
but I think she is 40+

bingo, may not be everyone's cup of tea, but gets the job done, and she can hold a decent convo.

Lefty808
01-12-2019, 11:46 AM
bingo, may not be everyone's cup of tea, but gets the job done, and she can hold a decent convo.

I read in some old reviews that she always keeps her G-String on?

Hammered
03-12-2019, 03:49 PM
Keep trying mate! Worth the persistence.

Works from 9-2 most week days

Yeah...must’ve got her on a bad day. Poor attitude. Poor service. Definitely not worth my time.

blas
03-12-2019, 10:43 PM
Anyone tried the Baan Thai massage on Mt Gravatt Capalaba road in Mt Gravatt? Any luck ?

Have been a few times. Good massage. Seems legit but I get a good vibe from the Japanese chick. Pretty sure she’s scared of the owner so doesn’t do anything. There’s so many in that area you’re better off leaving them alone.

jimmyp
07-12-2019, 07:08 PM
I dropped into Chai Darra as my shoulders were giving me grief, and the young lady was very good. But that's all I got, was the shoulder massage.

I did grab a receipt as they have posters for HICAPS, but when I went to claim, it was just an EFTPOS receipt!

I did see a very attractive young lady with a beautiful smile, and then I saw her leg tattoo - it looked really good. If anyone has a name, I wouldn't mind getting another shoulder massage!