PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Recommendations at campsie todah

zorsty
18-04-2019, 11:02 AM
Hey guys
Heading to campsie today for few hours, any place or girl recommended for massage?
Can be campsie or near by... got few hours to kill.

lonely heart
18-04-2019, 11:24 AM
Hey guys
Heading to campsie today for few hours, any place or girl recommended for massage?
Can be campsie or near by... got few hours to kill.
Qcherry at Canterbury they have some good young talent there, the boss now also own ON SMILE few doors up. You can get s good legit massage as well. Two birds in one stone.

aussiegaigin
18-04-2019, 06:54 PM
There have been a lot of reports about Campsie last year, try search function, for
next time

Crusader
18-04-2019, 08:52 PM
Qcherry at Canterbury they have some good young talent there, the boss now also own ON SMILE few doors up. You can get s good legit massage as well. Two birds in one stone.Onsmile Thai on Beamish st?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

lonely heart
19-04-2019, 10:12 AM
Onsmile Thai on Beamish st?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Nope...

I am talking ONSMILE @ 165 Canterbury Road, Canterbury. You come out of the station and walking towards ALDI, You will see ON SMILE first, then a few hundred meters next to the post office is Qcherry. Both shop same owner now.

Edpiet
22-04-2019, 11:59 PM
Prices? Services?

lonely heart
24-04-2019, 07:17 AM
Prices? Services?

Qcherry is like any other inner west massage shop massage price + $50 tip

ON SMILE Canterbury which is just few doors down is a bit different, think of it like the dulwich hill thai massage shop. You may get someone with just a clean thai massage, and you may get some one with more "fun". Bela is doing promotion right now $50 for an hour thai massage. Last time round I just do an hour thai massage then pick a hot Chinese chick for the naughty stuff. all up $135 for 90 minutes of pleasure.

The best thing about Bela's setup in Canterbury is I don't have to feel bad I occupy the girls for an hour just for massage as they have both type of services. Very unique setup.

lamb
24-04-2019, 12:30 PM
Qcherry is my pick in Canterbury. Always had a good time there.

I tried shop 30/5 sixth Avenue the other day and it wasn’t bad. Not the same standard as Qcherry but had a good time all the same.

cmk76
24-04-2019, 11:03 PM
Qcherry is like any other inner west massage shop massage price + $50 tip

ON SMILE Canterbury which is just few doors down is a bit different, think of it like the dulwich hill thai massage shop. You may get someone with just a clean thai massage, and you may get some one with more "fun". Bela is doing promotion right now $50 for an hour thai massage. Last time round I just do an hour thai massage then pick a hot Chinese chick for the naughty stuff. all up $135 for 90 minutes of pleasure.

The best thing about Bela's setup in Canterbury is I don't have to feel bad I occupy the girls for an hour just for massage as they have both type of services. Very unique setup.

This... I must try... Especially after shopping for groceries at Aldi!

lonely heart
25-04-2019, 04:34 AM
This... I must try... Especially after shopping for groceries at Aldi!
Hay mate I though, you ditch inner west and become Summer's askar :). I am surprised you have not been to been to QCherry yet.

dotcumdotinyou
27-04-2019, 09:38 PM
Probably because of this thread, but I tried both places this arvo and a 30 minute wait as all the girls were busy.

lonely heart
07-05-2019, 07:39 AM
This place is really strange. One day it can be really clicking and another days it can be really dog......

Not much of a looker this weekend and find myself back in the arms of Alice. Meet a girl that was recommended by other punters long time ago and fuck her brains out.

May give Qcherry a break for now......

goodtime
03-09-2019, 09:32 AM
any recommendations for a Tuesday?
is there a roster?