PDA

View Full Version : Burwood 8 Sky...the ecstacy and the agony

dotcumdotinyou
18-04-2019, 10:44 PM
I'm not sure how to begin here so I should start with the ectsacy.

Dropped in this afternoon eager to try someone different, after the intros I settled on 2 beautiful girls (only 1 really but the receptionist reaffirmed she wasn't available) I was told that Sky was very good so booked an hour diamond.
Sky collected me from the lost and found and took me upstairs to the front room. She has a beautiful slim body with a couple of tattoos on her stomach, we showered together she attempted a body slide (but only on my back) cleaned me vigorously and attempted a prostate check while we were in the shower (I clenched and told her only my doctor can do that). She attempted to spray some mouthwash but got the side of my face and my eye so make sure you do it yourself.

We dried off she set herself up and we jumped onto the bed, she kept her lips pursed when I attempted to kiss her so I moved down her body to concentrate on her A cups (which really were a mouthful) and then down to some daty she made some nice sounds and was squirming so I kept going. We soon swapped and I got a decent bbbj then dommed up and went to missionary, she made some weird noises so I asked if she was ok she told me I was a bit big but as long as I went slowly she was comfortable. I soon came we laid there for a while then I jumped off and she cleaned me up and we talked a while (she has good english), soon time was up and we showered and I left.

Now for the agony

Sky is a beautiful charming girl who is very friendly but I could pick the little signs that she didn't want to be with me, first was the pursed lips when I attempted to kiss her, second was while she was setting herself up she applied lube, third while dining at the Y I glanced up when she was making those nice sounds and she was staring wide eyed at the ceiling her face was emotionless and the squirming was actually her creeping up the bed to get away from my tongue.

Obviously we didn't click, maybe because she's so young (only 21) and she was stuck in the room with an old fart like me. I'm sure she'd be great with one of you young guys out there.

Fair dinkum
19-04-2019, 08:24 AM
Thanks for sharing and sorry to hear about your experience with Sky. Good constructive feedback without offending WL and the shop. Very wise way of review to learn from. Thanks bro.

Burwood 8
22-04-2019, 01:07 PM
I'm not sure how to begin here so I should start with the ectsacy.

Dropped in this afternoon eager to try someone different, after the intros I settled on 2 beautiful girls (only 1 really but the receptionist reaffirmed she wasn't available) I was told that Sky was very good so booked an hour diamond.
Sky collected me from the lost and found and took me upstairs to the front room. She has a beautiful slim body with a couple of tattoos on her stomach, we showered together she attempted a body slide (but only on my back) cleaned me vigorously and attempted a prostate check while we were in the shower (I clenched and told her only my doctor can do that). She attempted to spray some mouthwash but got the side of my face and my eye so make sure you do it yourself.

We dried off she set herself up and we jumped onto the bed, she kept her lips pursed when I attempted to kiss her so I moved down her body to concentrate on her A cups (which really were a mouthful) and then down to some daty she made some nice sounds and was squirming so I kept going. We soon swapped and I got a decent bbbj then dommed up and went to missionary, she made some weird noises so I asked if she was ok she told me I was a bit big but as long as I went slowly she was comfortable. I soon came we laid there for a while then I jumped off and she cleaned me up and we talked a while (she has good english), soon time was up and we showered and I left.

Now for the agony

Sky is a beautiful charming girl who is very friendly but I could pick the little signs that she didn't want to be with me, first was the pursed lips when I attempted to kiss her, second was while she was setting herself up she applied lube, third while dining at the Y I glanced up when she was making those nice sounds and she was staring wide eyed at the ceiling her face was emotionless and the squirming was actually her creeping up the bed to get away from my tongue.

Obviously we didn't click, maybe because she's so young (only 21) and she was stuck in the room with an old fart like me. I'm sure she'd be great with one of you young guys out there.

Thank you for your pertinent report BRO, She still new in brothel we will improve her service!!

Burwood 8 | Management

Burwood 8
04-05-2019, 06:46 PM
Welcome booking ~~

Prime | Service
Bookings : 0488 999 345 | A