PDA

View Full Version : General talk level/quality of service

New2Punting
20-04-2019, 10:10 AM
Been to some FS shops in/around Granville and Gladesville. But there is massive difference in quality of service at them where Gladesville is far better. But due to tight work &home routines driving at least twice or thrice distance/time to Gladesville is not feasible many times. What makes me thinking is how come there are so many AR on Cowper St and various shops in Rydelmere when quality of service is not good enough. Are these from paid reviewers?

Lastly, if one has to say who provides something close/similar service as Gladesville in Rydelmere, Granville, Paramatta area, which shop would you say?

hornedone
20-04-2019, 10:34 AM
Those joints out in the wild west are fucking disgusting

Meng
20-04-2019, 11:10 AM
You have to also consider Granville and Cowper are a lot cheaper. You can see them running daytime specials here for the price of what you’d pay a rub and tug shop you can fuck a girl. People understand that at that price range you don’t expect superb service.

Gladesville for example offered diamond service which the price is more expensive but what’s on offer is also significantly more.

Climax598
20-04-2019, 12:35 PM
Those joints out in the wild west are fucking disgusting
YA! Some of the top girls at 278/Ginza come out from fucking disgusting place. I have seen them in fucking disgusting place out wild west.

S.W.A.T
20-04-2019, 02:06 PM
Those west shops are mostly waste of time and dough. Pity we can’t filter those shop from the forum[emoji85]. I guess you get what you pay for. Can't expect same level of service and quality for half the price. You may find a gem in a haystack but that's far and wide between punts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New2Punting
20-04-2019, 03:28 PM
@Meng, I know what you mean but I am not comparing Diamond service at Gladesville will standard service at West shops. I am just simply comparing standard service which is like ~$70(30m) West Vs ~100 Gladesville. There is big diff in quality of service and girls.

But that being said, as I mentioned it's not feasible to go-to Gladesville everytime so looking for relatively better shops in West. Any specific?

scanboy
20-04-2019, 05:09 PM
@Meng, I know what you mean but I am not comparing Diamond service at Gladesville will standard service at West shops. I am just simply comparing standard service which is like ~$70(30m) West Vs ~100 Gladesville. There is big diff in quality of service and girls.

But that being said, as I mentioned it's not feasible to go-to Gladesville everytime so looking for relatively better shops in West. Any specific?

185 military rd Guildford always has a good variety

Fair dinkum
20-04-2019, 06:22 PM
You have to also consider Granville and Cowper are a lot cheaper. You can see them running daytime specials here for the price of what you’d pay a rub and tug shop you can fuck a girl. People understand that at that price range you don’t expect superb service.

Gladesville for example offered diamond service which the price is more expensive but what’s on offer is also significantly more.
Have not visited gladesville shop yet due to confusion of pricing with room rent but agreed with Meng, Granville or Cowper shop’s environment, facilities or atmosphere not that good. Cowper shop for example outer looks make you feel the quality of girls as same as shop. Some of these shops even provide diamond service with higher price. Close by Gladesville shop like Chatswood 60 has good environment, clean tidy and good WL quality as well.

Robert_street
25-04-2019, 10:32 PM
That's why it's called punting. A lot of the time service will just depend on your chemistry with the girls. If they don't click with you it will feel mechanical. 45 George has a lot of hot girls, but it is hot and miss whether they will be any good. I found that the hotter the girl the less effort they put in. Doesn't mean you have to go for the ugly ones, but you take a chance each time. I normally got to royal as I have good luck there. Lipstick as well. 22 had hot women but wouldn't really do much. Yoko's is more of a Asian milf den. They're no oil paintings, bit some of the go above and beyond.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk