PDA

View Full Version : Eden Club Switch Shirley - flower

Kroid19
20-04-2019, 02:36 PM
Did a booking via website which was pretty straight forward. Got there on time. Male receptionist was friendly and allocated me in a room and offer some water while waiting and that's the last of the good thing about this place. A woman came later to offer Flower instead of Shirley. Haven't seen any of them but wanted a party girl offered in their website so I agreed. Flower came in, and she is average in the looks department. Of course this is regardless of the age which I know a party girl is going to be over 35 easy. Service was below average and when I mentioned if she did Greek she said yes but for an extra fee. Thought everything was included so I said never mind. She saw my mood changed, she looked at the clock too much during the our time together and said we had 5 min left so I said all good and got up, she tried to give a last Bbjj and said I could fuck her ass but time was up and my mood was killed so I said don't worry. She pushed all the way to see Shirley after seeing her but to be honest, couldnt be bothered. Before leaving a woman asked who was it and I told her to what she said, some girls charged extra. Well that's not what the website says so I left

Second time going to this shop, went last week and booked lilly but gave me a new girl who did nothing.

I think I will never go back there again

Labia Vortex
20-04-2019, 03:08 PM
The name of the shop is..?
Eden Club....what a misnomer
Now there will be a barrage of posts saying what a great place it is

cuteguy
20-04-2019, 03:33 PM
Sounds like a place that is misleading customers and not worth visiting at all.

Terrance
20-04-2019, 03:52 PM
Been there when they had party girls last time, all cheating and fake information in their website. Girls very old, always ask for tips for services. They just cheat customers to come in that bloody place. Waste time and money.

Kroid19
20-04-2019, 04:35 PM
Been there when they had party girls last time, all cheating and fake information in their website. Girls very old, always ask for tips for services. They just cheat customers to come in that bloody place. Waste time and money.

Yeah, definitely not worth the trip. I wanted to try this place because of the party girls. But after two below average punts, better go somewhere else. Good thing is, there's plenty to go instead of this place.

Kroid19
20-04-2019, 04:55 PM

Double post. Ignore this one