PDA

View Full Version : General talk Easter

hornedone
21-04-2019, 11:35 AM
A time to reflect and thank God for creating hot asian babes, whose sole purpose in life is to be in their knees, servicing privileged Sydney men one deepthoat bareback suck at a time. Amen!

hornedone
21-04-2019, 11:42 AM
Gives a new meaning to 'Hot Cross Buns'. Frankly, I thought when I pull the buns apart I see a starfish rather than a cross.

cuteguy
21-04-2019, 02:34 PM
I wonder how many guys are actually punting during Easter when people are off from work and with their families. In the case of married punters, it wouldn't be that easy to leave the wife and kids at home and go punting. Are the shops less busy or busier during this Easter long weekend?

Climax598
21-04-2019, 02:41 PM
I wonder how many guys are actually punting during Easter when people are off from work and with their families. In the case of married punters, it wouldn't be that easy to leave the wife and kids at home and go punting. Are the shops less busy or busier during this Easter long weekend?
Well 278 Ginza is close on Monday to Wednesday. So it can be slow. I don't know. What do you guys think.

harrycd
21-04-2019, 03:13 PM
Gives a new meaning to 'Hot Cross Buns'. Frankly, I thought when I pull the buns apart I see a starfish rather than a cross.

hahaha hilarious, I wont be able to look at them the same way now.

kenlewis
21-04-2019, 06:15 PM
Yep you are right, unable to go out. For the eyes only, reply and discussions on the forum :anger: