PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Sweeter than...

bigC808
21-04-2019, 06:31 PM
First up this was my first (proper) FS punt for over 6 months due to work/personal/family issues but I was put at ease very quickly when the beautiful Candy walked through the door. First thing I noticed was her gorgeous smile, followed up by a beautiful face and figure. Candy is very slim with very big (enhanced) breasts. She’s simply gorgeous. Very much your typical Vietnamese girl , very friendly and an absolute joy to be with. Her English skills I guess you could say are a work in progress but at no point did it disrupt the session and we even enjoyed a great little chat for the last 10-15 minutes of the session.

Down to the nitty gritty.. Candy wore a sexy little black one piece that had a cute little rabbits tail on her ass- it was very sexy and nicely showed off her assets ;) Once the door was closed we exchanged pleasantries and she gave me a lovely kiss on the lips and suggested we jump in the shower. Her shower game was strong and very sensual. After a thorough cleaning she commenced a fantastic BBBJ with loads of ball licking and sucking. She has great technique and the perfect amount of stroking and sucking which had me grabbing the top of the shower screen just in case my legs gave way as I was starting to feel very weak at the knees! After a good 5 minutes of this I gently pulled her back up to me as we DFK and I told her ‘I need to taste you!’

Out of the shower and we made our way to the bed. She continued on with a fantastic cat bath and back down for more BBBJ and ball licking- I was in heaven! I gestured for her to come sit on my face because I really wanted to taste her and if she kept going I was going to blow very soon! I always find if I have some beautiful pussy on the end of my tongue I can go for much longer ;) Well Candy tasted extraordinary! She has a small little patch of hair on top but completely bald underneath and she is an absolute joy to go down on. We continued on in 69 for quite some time until I wanted to change things up and get her on her back for some straight up DATY with a little bit of rimming as well. Very nice response from her and nothing seemed to be put on- no over acting!
Next up was on with the dom and a great slow fuck in mish. Candy felt amazing and had great eye to eye contact during sex with lots of passionate kisses and touching. After a good little stint in mish I was back onto my back for some CG where Candy grinded me hard and I ‘think’ she came?! After a while of this I told her ‘I don’t think I can cum with condom’ and she suggested sucking me off to cum! Of course I agreed ;) Again Candy has a great BBBJ technique and soon had me unloading in her gorgeous little mouth and she took it all like a trooper!

We finished off the hour with a fantastic massage and chat. All in all I couldn’t have been happier with my time with Candy and would be very happy to see her again.

Big thanks to Tony for a great suggestion and thanks to the great staff who run a quality establishment! Damn I missed 278- Ginza!!

Hope everyone enjoyed the read and for any of you that love the South East Asian girls- you will be very happy with Candy!

bigC808
22-04-2019, 05:25 PM
Surprised nobody else has seen Candy?! Such a great girl with fantastic service

hc2030
22-04-2019, 09:18 PM
thank you for the review! it is glad to have a review about her before seeing...
she has pretty white skin in her pics but actually shes tanned right? anything you can describe her appearance and body?
enhanced boobs tick the box, is it soft?
does her look same as the pics in the website? accurate?

bigC808
23-04-2019, 01:43 PM
thank you for the review! it is glad to have a review about her before seeing...
she has pretty white skin in her pics but actually shes tanned right? anything you can describe her appearance and body?
enhanced boobs tick the box, is it soft?
does her look same as the pics in the website? accurate?

Hey bro hc! Definitely she is the girl in the pics but she does have tanned skin (not white like in photos) she is slim with a great figure- probably 165cm with a fantastic little ass! Tits are enhanced but feel great (they didn’t feel hard to me)

hc2030
23-04-2019, 07:05 PM
thanks for your detail comment! looks like everything tick the box, but i do prefer whiter skin, however i might go see her one day!

bigC808
23-04-2019, 07:40 PM
thanks for your detail comment! looks like everything tick the box, but i do prefer whiter skin, however i might go see her one day!

No worries bro. Check her out in a line up if you get a chance. The Thai and Viet girls make a nice change from all the Chinese, Japanese and Korean girls that are readily available

hc2030
24-04-2019, 06:35 PM
No worries bro. Check her out in a line up if you get a chance. The Thai and Viet girls make a nice change from all the Chinese, Japanese and Korean girls that are readily available

i always wanted to see the lineup but i always booked someone instead lol
and i was always eager to see the lineup even i have made the booking and waiting in the waiting room but then im asked to sit inside the little room with the curtain -.-
too many chinese girls reviews here and i always get to book for chinese girls, thanks for your review

bigC808
25-04-2019, 06:38 PM
i always wanted to see the lineup but i always booked someone instead lol
and i was always eager to see the lineup even i have made the booking and waiting in the waiting room but then im asked to sit inside the little room with the curtain -.-
too many chinese girls reviews here and i always get to book for chinese girls, thanks for your review

Tbh I have never done a lineup either (always have a booking) and this was my first time seeing a Viet girl for FS and she was great. Maybe if you’re interested in seeing her call 278 and say you’re interested in seeing her but would like to see her in a lineup if possible?!

hc2030
25-04-2019, 06:57 PM
Tbh I have never done a lineup either (always have a booking) and this was my first time seeing a Viet girl for FS and she was great. Maybe if you’re interested in seeing her call 278 and say you’re interested in seeing her but would like to see her in a lineup if possible?!

Not sure, i feel like it makes things complicated as they may think that if you have already have one girl in mind and shes available already, why still bother to see the lineup and they have to call all the girls out lol..
And last time it was your first time seeing the lineup?

Climax598
25-04-2019, 07:07 PM
Not sure, i feel like it makes things complicated as they may think that if you have already have one girl in mind and shes available already, why still bother to see the lineup and they have to call all the girls out lol..
And last time it was your first time seeing the lineup?
To see girls in lineup for future visit.