PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bonza Beauties (seven hills)

New2Punting
22-04-2019, 11:51 PM
Any recent feedback about this FS Shop please?

hornedone
22-04-2019, 11:56 PM
BONZA as in true blue Aussie Sheila? Seven Hills... was expecting Black Africans?

Jactivate
26-04-2019, 05:23 AM
Not sure if she's still around but a girl name Vicky was my favourite at Bonza. I believed she also worked at 244 under the name Bunny.

Strayer Mate
26-04-2019, 02:08 PM
went there about 3 weeks ago ...bit out of my hunting grounds but had heard great things about this place, albeit a while ago now..
anyways, had reason to be in area so primed with earlier reports I lobbed in weekday around lunch ... looked very quiet... mamasan greets and I ask how many girls available... she dodges the question and says girl coming ... intro'd to Mina ... looks kinda ok but I ask to see another girl... told 'all girls busy, you see Mina, nice girl".. the usual, so I opt for the 30mins.. $75 ....as not confident anymore..
led upstairs and the place is quiet ... dead quiet ... Mina leaves the door open as she plunges the room to darkness with dimmer ... I turn it up a bit as I like to see the goods .. shower with door open, telling me no-one else is in the place... never heard another sound or doorbell whole time I was there...
anyways, Mina was a disaster.. no english and no kiss, expected at that price... but she also declined cbj ... WTF? ... didnt want DATY either but after some encouragement, she warmed to it.. maybe she just liked laying back chewing up time.. anyways the dining was not reciprocated in any way ... she was keen to get the task over with and could see this not going well so just did her in mish ... prob worst punt ever, or close... finished in 10 so still had 10 to run .. she obviously saw this and then proceeded to hog the shower for 10mins!! WTF? ... didnt want to let me out in less than 30mins in case bosslady got upset ... anyways I was outta there ASAP after my quick shower ..
sorry, you prob wanted a good report, and most reports from a year ago were excellent for this establishment so maybe I just scored a dud .. hard to avoid though with no choices .. suffice to say I wont be back there any time soon... lucky in a way as it's a long haul ...
hope you have better luck if you take the plunge...

Jactivate
26-04-2019, 07:02 PM
went there about 3 weeks ago ...bit out of my hunting grounds but had heard great things about this place, albeit a while ago now..
anyways, had reason to be in area so primed with earlier reports I lobbed in weekday around lunch ... looked very quiet... mamasan greets and I ask how many girls available... she dodges the question and says girl coming ... intro'd to Mina ... looks kinda ok but I ask to see another girl... told 'all girls busy, you see Mina, nice girl".. the usual, so I opt for the 30mins.. $75 ....as not confident anymore..
led upstairs and the place is quiet ... dead quiet ... Mina leaves the door open as she plunges the room to darkness with dimmer ... I turn it up a bit as I like to see the goods .. shower with door open, telling me no-one else is in the place... never heard another sound or doorbell whole time I was there...
anyways, Mina was a disaster.. no english and no kiss, expected at that price... but she also declined cbj ... WTF? ... didnt want DATY either but after some encouragement, she warmed to it.. maybe she just liked laying back chewing up time.. anyways the dining was not reciprocated in any way ... she was keen to get the task over with and could see this not going well so just did her in mish ... prob worst punt ever, or close... finished in 10 so still had 10 to run .. she obviously saw this and then proceeded to hog the shower for 10mins!! WTF? ... didnt want to let me out in less than 30mins in case bosslady got upset ... anyways I was outta there ASAP after my quick shower ..
sorry, you prob wanted a good report, and most reports from a year ago were excellent for this establishment so maybe I just scored a dud .. hard to avoid though with no choices .. suffice to say I wont be back there any time soon... lucky in a way as it's a long haul ...
hope you have better luck if you take the plunge...

My God, you hit rock bottom...

New2Punting
26-04-2019, 09:30 PM
Thanks bro. Definitely don't want to take risk :)

cyberastrologer
01-05-2019, 03:04 PM
Thanks for sharing bro

Niceguy11
23-05-2019, 09:58 PM
Not sure if she's still around but a girl name Vicky was my favourite at Bonza. I believed she also worked at 244 under the name Bunny.

Ohh shit really ? I remember seeing Bunny a few times at 244 and damn she was hot. Her eyes though..... damn !

Niceguy11
23-05-2019, 10:01 PM
Bonza Beauties at Seven Hills is nice. Been there a few times and have to say the rooms are huge and clean. It's close to my house at Winston Hills, literally a 5 min drive.

Yougottabe
23-05-2019, 11:27 PM
I just looked at the website. $135 for an hr. Now that’s cheap. Then I looked at the girls on the website. I’m going to take a wild guess here there seems to be some obvious fake photos. Look at the girls from the top they almost look like models in their 20’s. Then look at the ladies posing on beds. They are the not fake photos. The ladies look 40’s. It’s kind of hilarious that a shop would take us punters for such suckers.

Niceguy11
29-05-2019, 08:06 PM
I just looked at the website. $135 for an hr. Now that’s cheap. Then I looked at the girls on the website. I’m going to take a wild guess here there seems to be some obvious fake photos. Look at the girls from the top they almost look like models in their 20’s. Then look at the ladies posing on beds. They are the not fake photos. The ladies look 40’s. It’s kind of hilarious that a shop would take us punters for such suckers.

It's not a bad shop. I'm just pissed I didn't get a chance to see Vicky aka Bunny from 244. She a hot chick.

Jactivate
29-05-2019, 09:42 PM
It's not a bad shop. I'm just pissed I didn't get a chance to see Vicky aka Bunny from 244. She a hot chick.

Does she still work there?? Maybe I should give them a call soon. Last time I saw her was a long time ago at 90 Artarmon or something...

Niceguy11
31-05-2019, 10:07 AM
Does she still work there?? Maybe I should give them a call soon. Last time I saw her was a long time ago at 90 Artarmon or something...

Yeah I went last night and saw Jessica. Have seen her a few times at other shops. After we finished, I asked the mamasan and she said Vicky recently got married. I was shattered hahahaha because Vicky aka bunny at 244 was such a beautiful girl. Really pretty as well. Her husband is a very lucky guy I have to say.

Mr Ivor Biggen
02-06-2019, 04:56 PM
Never been beyond introduction at this shop. Mamasan was not happy and told me to never come back. Told her I can pick up better lookers on the Blacktown Workers.

extra67
03-06-2019, 10:54 PM
I went there once - what a shit line up of two girls - seemed like they had just woken up. Walked right out with the Maasan very rude and said - why waste time if not interested. I just told her - don't want to buy rotten tomatoes. lol.

Duffy75
04-06-2019, 01:30 PM
Place is very ordinary,there were a few diamonds in the rough that have moved on, a lot of old pork chops with a very rude mamasan that works the weekends give it a wide berth!!

Chromehound
04-06-2019, 06:34 PM
Super cheap place. From the sounds of it there are a few girls that are good, but the two times I've been there it was below average. I'd rather pay extra for a better place.

Also the girls are all older milf types that are average looking.

surfiejo
07-06-2019, 09:50 AM
Its a shame about Bonz1.
Its one of the better brothels from the point of cleanliness, parking and general comfort.
However, the quality of ladies has fallen, they are all well over 45 or so. They all seem tired and give a very plain jane service.
The mammasan could do with a little personality.

sydind
23-07-2019, 07:44 PM
Its a shame about Bonz1.
Its one of the better brothels from the point of cleanliness, parking and general comfort.
However, the quality of ladies has fallen, they are all well over 45 or so. They all seem tired and give a very plain jane service.
The mammasan could do with a little personality.

The quality is bad. Not sure about other things like cleanliness etc bcoz I stop after seeing the line up

sr71
23-07-2019, 08:10 PM
Another place with plenty of potential, just needs good staff and better decisions. The Mamasan told me to "Get out" when I didn't choose.

Brothelcreeper
23-07-2019, 08:25 PM
Another place with plenty of potential, just needs good staff and better decisions. The Mamasan told me to "Get out" when I didn't choose.

She was trained by Angie at 533 !!

You won’t be the first or the last. She said the same to me once as did Angie at 533 and I will never set foot inside either place again.

sr71
25-07-2019, 04:49 AM
Not the only shop with very rude receptionists if you don't choose a girl. They just don't get it! Basic rule of success in business. Customers won't come back and spend any more if you are rude to them, so shop loses money.

mrzhang
10-08-2019, 02:21 AM
Few gems over the years. Some are from 78a and 116

thaifetish
30-12-2019, 09:22 PM
i popped in at the weekend for a look and can confirm that it is a house of horrors still. i ran.

New2Punting
02-01-2020, 01:27 PM
Yeah Briand if you live nearby there are not really any good options around Seven hills.

Niceguy11
02-01-2020, 02:24 PM
It's very hit and miss. The only good thing is the rooms are very spacious and plenty of parking.