PDA

View Full Version : Poll Do you prefer older ladies as you grow older?

bdjc
23-04-2019, 01:08 AM
Recently I noticed some posts that promote older ladies who provide services on a different (better) level. It appears these are mainly from older brothers, hence the question in the poll.

For me, the answer is a resounding No. I had my first punt about 20 years ago, and since then have always preferred younger (≤25) girls. The maximum I can tolerate is around 34~35.

It's not necessarily strictly about age, but the girl has to look young (face, body, voice). I've seen one lady in her 40s but looked about 26〜28.

To be sure, I don't mind having sexual relationship with ladies around my age, but if I need to pay, then it has to be a hot young chick, not a "mature" lady.

hornedone
23-04-2019, 08:27 AM
Yes. I do like older. 22yo rather than 18yo. Lol

sleepy57
23-04-2019, 09:51 AM
I had my first punt when I was 18 ,some 40 years ago & I preferred an older girl around 25.
I still prefer women around 25 .!!!!!!!keeps me feeling young.

Climax598
23-04-2019, 10:03 AM
I like all ages so long my asset love it. If the lady of the day is sexy why not. The young one do make me feel young. Each have their own unique way. Is hard to explain the feeling. We only live once.

Raybo
23-04-2019, 10:55 AM
you would be surprised if you knew the real age of some of the girls. WL recently told me she was 55, easily would have thought she was in her mid 30's.

Mr Fugly
23-04-2019, 10:56 AM
Recently I noticed some posts that promote older ladies who provide services on a different (better) level. It appears these are mainly from older brothers, hence the question in the poll.

For me, the answer is a resounding No. I had my first punt about 20 years ago, and since then have always preferred younger (≤25) girls. The maximum I can tolerate is around 34~35.

It's not necessarily strictly about age, but the girl has to look young (face, body, voice). I've seen one lady in her 40s but looked about 26〜28.

To be sure, I don't mind having sexual relationship with ladies around my age, but if I need to pay, then it has to be a hot young chick, not a "mature" lady.

I really appreciate all women that agree to spend time with me... I do, however, feel a little uncomfortable when the girl is under 20 ... doesn't mean that I won't fuck her.. she is there to make money... but if she was a non-WL, I would never try...
But to answer the OP's original question, I like older ladies too.

BlackToad
23-04-2019, 11:13 AM
I find as you get older the age range you consider gets wider. So when I was in my early 20’s I would have never considered chasing a woman in her 30’s. But now I’m in my 40’s thirty something women or 40’s if still looking good are so hot... but I also still like girls in their 20’s.

It’s also a different experience- women in their 30’s or 40’s I find are more confident and adventurous in their sexuality. I feel with the younger girls I need to be more gentle (usually anyway).

I do draw a line at women in their 50’s though- too old. Maybe when I’m in my 60’s they will become hot...haha...[emoji3]

Forward Must Hang
23-04-2019, 11:54 AM
For context - I'm just over the half-century.

I prefer my MLs to have a bit of age to them, like over 30 but not older than me. I know looks can be deceiving and a girl who looks 25 could be 35, or a girl who looks 35 could be less. Provided the girl is confident and doesn't giggle like a teenager then I tend to shut that part of my mind off - LOL. They need to know what they're doing.

I let the girl take control of the situation as well, so I'm not coercing anyone into anything they're not comfortable with. And of course, always treat the girl with respect and have fun, make her laugh.

I'm sure some of the MLs I've seen have been younger than my preferred "30" but if they're confident and showing some experience then I'm comfortable.

I put on my rose coloured glasses and pretend that I'm a fit, good looking guy for my age. I'm not overweight, fairly toned, good teeth, and while I might not look like George Clooney I'm not Danny DeVito either. I don't like my junior MLs to think "oh crap, another dinosaur" so someone with a bit of age helps me get past the fact that you should check my use by date before consuming! :)

FMH

Forward Must Hang
23-04-2019, 11:56 AM
you would be surprised if you knew the real age of some of the girls. WL recently told me she was 55, easily would have thought she was in her mid 30's.

I'm happy to work with that!

My internal monologue is going "She looks 19... that's too young... no wait, she looks younger than she is... she's probably 26... no that's still too young you old pervert... she's at least 37... yeah, lets go with that..."

FMH

doritos
23-04-2019, 12:25 PM
If it makes you feel better, Brothelcreeper thought they are Uni girls.

AHLUNGOR
23-04-2019, 12:51 PM
I don’t think there are set rules, but in general I think punters across all ages would prefer their WLs either younger or at the similar age range as himself, of course you have some older punters who would only fuck younger girls (20’s) or some younger guys who has a thing for old women - perhaps just to act out their fantasy to a teacher or auntie or whatever.

For a mainly RnT guy whose pretty much older than all the MLs I would be seeing usually, I don’t really have a problem with more matured ladies in their 30’s or 40’s - especially if I am after a decent part 1 or a sensational part 2! How many younger MLs really know how to do a sensual HJ or worshiping a cock ?

Don’t get me wrong, I love younger girls too, like Iris, Rita, Cici and Bonnie !

Again, each to his own and whatever ticks your boxes, right ?

Enjoy whatever you like 😊!

Cheers

Raybo
23-04-2019, 02:21 PM
If it makes you feel better, Brothelcreeper thought they are Uni girls.

Pretty sure Brothelcreeper has seen this girl as well.

rooter
23-04-2019, 02:34 PM
I like the young ones

harrycd
23-04-2019, 02:49 PM
I prefer older girls now 20-40 lol
I do want to find a good Japanese milf.
If they are too young I do feel a bit weird.

Sentinel54
23-04-2019, 03:24 PM
Context: I'm early thirties.

I don't mind their age, so long as they don't seem substantially older than me.

woods23
23-04-2019, 03:32 PM
If they are pretty nd attractive with tight body...age is just a number.

I do prefer younger girl as they tend to giggle more :smile:

Joinlydeepfc
23-04-2019, 05:36 PM
Put it this way, I don’t think if I get older, I prefer not picking younger girls. If all things equal except age then that makes no difference.

michaele
23-04-2019, 06:13 PM
I like the young ones also but i end up with the older ones quite a lotttttttttttttttt...

bemdolphin
23-04-2019, 07:31 PM
Prob more mature, not necessary old.

doubles
23-04-2019, 08:47 PM
Early 50's here. Age is a number, so long as everything is firm enough and the pussy does not look like a smashed hat I am OK.

Yougottabe
23-04-2019, 08:54 PM
I prefer younger say 22-30. I normally only see ML. If she is 18-21 I feel a little guilty but I get over it. Rarely do I go WL maybe once a year so then it doesn’t really matter but they are usually under 30 in Asian places I go too anyway. If I’m out & about & happen to pick up it would definitely be ladies over 30. I’m living in fantasy land if I get a 25 year old haha.

Fair dinkum
23-04-2019, 10:15 PM
Prob more mature, not necessary old.

Mature ML had more understanding and skills.

dotcumdotinyou
24-04-2019, 08:35 AM
I've found that as I'm getting older the younger girls don't seem to want to be with me, there have been exceptions of course but I've had more mediocre experiences lately than good ones from girls in their 20s. I'm having a lot better punts with mid thirties and older and have had more exceptional punts from this age group.

I don't blame the younger girls at all, as I wouldn't have liked to be with a 60 year old when I was in my 20s either. I also have the problem that as my daughters are growing up it feels weird to be fucking a teen, so I avoid them completely. I feel more like giving them fatherly advise than fucking them and I feel a bit awkward being naked in the room with them.

So...YES I prefer the older WLs

Cayman
24-04-2019, 08:41 AM
I found that when I was a young punter I was curious about the older ladies, when I was in my 20s I tried all the way up to 50s. But as I got older I prefer younger girls now.

greg11
24-04-2019, 10:41 AM
Escapism for me. Not so much performance. Didn't have as much confidence in myself when younger, making up for it now. Bit of time with a young beauty rocks.

Sydlong
24-04-2019, 03:21 PM
There seems to be a theme here!

Yes younger for me as well please, young, firm with a touch of experience is ideal. 21-28 seems to be the sweet spot at the moment

Niceguy11
24-04-2019, 09:51 PM
I'm 32. Don't mind young girls or girls 30 - 35 +. In terms of service I would have to say the older WL's provide much better service than the younger ones.

Jumper
24-04-2019, 10:12 PM
I'm 32. Don't mind young girls or girls 30 - 35 +. In terms of service I would have to say the older WL's provide much better service than the younger ones.

Same opinion as yours

mytengafun71
24-04-2019, 10:42 PM
Andrew Dice Clay once said “ 2 tits, a hole and a heart beat”

As long you click age is just a number. I am in my late 40s and I like ladies around my age, but in saying that, If she was 20 who would say no to a turn of the wheel of fortune....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

annintofu
27-04-2019, 12:10 AM
Just found this in a recent issue of Weekly Taishu

guess how old she is?
and does anyone like this mature lady?

woods23
27-04-2019, 12:17 AM
Just found this in a recent issue of Weekly Taishu

guess how old she is?
and does anyone like this mature lady?

45 to 48?........

annintofu
27-04-2019, 12:32 AM
45 to 48?........

haha, pretty close, try again.

woods23
27-04-2019, 12:35 AM
haha, pretty close, try again.

51 to 53 ?........

Labia Vortex
27-04-2019, 12:39 AM
Older Ladies...?
Older than me...?
That’d be 70....I’ll pass

annintofu
27-04-2019, 12:56 AM
51 to 53 ?........

i thought over 50 too, but actually 44.

penisuheddo
27-04-2019, 08:23 PM
Arigato
The man is attract to suitable younger ladies
Like when we were 22
It a shame that as a man grows old
He cannot satisfy younger woman who wants quantity over substance
They do not understand younger men stupid and selfish
We all are stupid and selfish when younger
But not also younger girl makes this older man feel like pedophilia
It is a shame not into younger girl it feels making me wrong
So stick to 10 years + or -
Too young and girl is sweet it naive
Too old and she makes me wants to cut off penisu
Ten years either high or low is just right
But you under 30 stick women and not children
Yes

GoldfishMan
28-04-2019, 12:46 PM
A bit stating the obvious (Canto bros probably laughing at my name), I like em young, lol. My preference for young girls has only grown as I got older, mainly because I started to appreciate all the bad stuff that starts building up as people get older.... Bad breath from bad teeth, gastro problems, lack of tone in muscles, etc. I only started to realize this is much more prevalent in older women as I get older and started spending time with them.

SinSeeker
28-04-2019, 10:33 PM
I find ladies around 35 years to be in the sweet spot. They still have the energy and the sex drive while having enough experience to appreciate good sex and not just looking to get to the finish line ASAP.

I am above 40, so I don't find a connection with the younger ones any more.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

AHLUNGOR
28-04-2019, 10:51 PM
A bit stating the obvious (Canto bros probably laughing at my name), I like em young, lol. My preference for young girls has only grown as I got older, mainly because I started to appreciate all the bad stuff that starts building up as people get older.... Bad breath from bad teeth, gastro problems, lack of tone in muscles, etc. I only started to realize this is much more prevalent in older women as I get older and started spending time with them.

Haha, what’s new there when a Gold Fish Man wanting to play with little girls ?

金魚佬想攪妹妹仔!差人拉咖!

Brothelcreeper
30-04-2019, 10:49 PM
I've found that as I'm getting older the younger girls don't seem to want to be with me, there have been exceptions of course but I've had more mediocre experiences lately than good ones from girls in their 20s. I'm having a lot better punts with mid thirties and older and have had more exceptional punts from this age group.

I don't blame the younger girls at all, as I wouldn't have liked to be with a 60 year old when I was in my 20s either. I also have the problem that as my daughters are growing up it feels weird to be fucking a teen, so I avoid them completely. I feel more like giving them fatherly advise than fucking them and I feel a bit awkward being naked in the room with them.

So...YES I prefer the older WLs

I second that emotion

Littlewonder
01-05-2019, 09:22 PM
Older ladies and grow older are both just numbers.

I have not changed in over 30 years of punting girls younger than about 25 in most cases are not worth seeing, there are exceptions, for me 25 to 45 girls are great probably the best girls are in the range 28 to 35 the more girls I see the more I am convinced this is the best.

As I get older some of the older girls 40 plus are very attractive we are talking actual age here not the advertised shop age for that you have to add 10 years.

Riff888
02-05-2019, 12:41 AM
A regular private that I used to see ages ago told me her birthday and her birthday year was 1990, which makes her 17 years younger than me.

I had no issues believing her because she was hot, both face and body not to mention horny +. I did notice that when we had dinner on occasion, her skin didn't look that young and she had a few wrinkles around her eyes, other Chinese girls at a similar age had none. I just put it down to sun damage or even smoking.

One night we were in a deep conversation about marriage and the WL life, so I asked her, do you want to stop this business and get married by 30.

She had a blank look on her face and then told me the real year of her birth, it's 1970. I was shocked, instead of 17 years younger than me, she's 3 years older. I basically complimented on how good she looks and I kept on seeing her for about 6 more months before she left to look after her ageing mother in China.

She had a neat fully shaven pussy that would put younger girls to shame and she didn't care much for prophylactics.

She completely fooled me and now I don't worry about age as long as I'm attracted to them and there's a connection plus the service has to be good.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Sydlong
02-05-2019, 11:30 AM
Nice Riff

With a great looking pussy and a good connection, a few wrinkles can be forgiven!

I have to say I find it hard to put an age on Asian women (or men for that) and have been very wrong on a number of occasions. Maybe it is a cauc thing

Riff888
02-05-2019, 05:23 PM
Nice Riff

With a great looking pussy and a good connection, a few wrinkles can be forgiven!

I have to say I find it hard to put an age on Asian women (or men for that) and have been very wrong on a number of occasions. Maybe it is a cauc thingI cannot tell the age of Japanese women in Japan, their skin is flawless.

Yes I don't worry about age anymore but I have read that women in their late 40s early 50s start losing their sex drive.

So I wonder if the older WLs get any enjoyment out of it or just know how to perform well for us.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Raybo
03-05-2019, 09:53 AM
Yes I don't worry about age anymore but I have read that women in their late 40s early 50s start losing their sex drive.

Peak sex drive in men and women used to be gauged by testosterone and estrogen levels at certain ages from what i understand. So for men it was typically 16-25 and women it was mid to late 30's, creeping into the 40s. For women, they say it tapers off dramatically due to menopause.

There has been a bit of a change. From what i have read it has to do with liberation of women. some recent studies suggest that sexual peaks have actually reversed in men and women, that is guys peak in their 30s whereas women much younger. The main factor is that women are having children at a much older age, concentrating on careers etc etc. So social and lifestyle choices have as much to do with it as physiological reasoning.

SouthCoastGuy
04-05-2019, 08:08 AM
I personally like that 25-35 age bracket for RnT, they tend to give a better massage then some of the younger girls, but i have had some great massages and endings from some girls in there 40’s, guess it just depends on the girl?

nostromo
04-05-2019, 10:51 AM
guess it just depends on the girl?

+1

I haven't found age to be a difference and I don't base my punting around it. Some of my best experiences have been at opposite ends of the age spectrum. That said, I find the initial introduction and filling in the downtime with conversation easier with older women.

RoyalFlush
08-05-2019, 12:55 AM
Guys between 30-40 years old is our prime age. We got the best of both worlds. Advantages of being young: we got the looks, physical strength, sex stamina, healthy. Advantages of being old: good income, power and influence at work, relationship skills. Therefore, we should be evenly matched with girls in their prime, 18-26 year olds. Of course, above scenario doesnt apply to guys who are lazy and dont put any effort into life.

My theory is older girls' value decrease as they age, so they need to make up by either being good in bed, pursue high value guys by taking the initiative or in cases of sugar mommies, use money to keep their toy boys around. This is how they show value. Same with older guys and younger women, power tradeoff.

Where I am now, I absolutely cannot accept ladies who start off sex with lubricant. Maybe.. it will change one day when I get older.

Byron2001
09-05-2019, 12:44 AM
It's not age per se but the physical condition of the body. Who wants saggy tits, flabby skin, moles and blemishes? Its rare for a perfect body in a young girl but they've had less time to ruin it with smoking, drinking, lack of exercise and poor eating etc. Older girls tend tend to sag more. Now if you find a 40 year old whose had a perfect body but who's looked after it as she got older than that would just be incredible...Some 30 year olds I've met fulfil this but never a 40 year old...
Having said all that a beautiful body with an altitude that stinks makes for an awful punt. Give me a more average girl next door who's bubbly girl, gets wet & who's up for anything and I'll take her over the fucking princess any day.

Yougottabe
09-05-2019, 09:32 PM
Earlier in this thread I said I preferred them younger. However on the weekend I was planning on seeing my regular younger ML. Unfortunately she cancelled & went home early. I had a choice of some very pretty 20yr old girls & a 32yr old. Normally the thought of a 20yr old doing her thing sways me. The older lady was gorgeous so I went with her. I’m glad I did.

Putter
09-05-2019, 10:15 PM
Still prefer chicks who are 18 to 30.

Haven’t done many over 30 by choice. Definitely no grandmas!

No regrets.

Putter
09-05-2019, 10:18 PM
Did have an encounter with 3 generations in Manchester 20 years ago ... only did the top 2 ... mummy and daughter

rooter
09-05-2019, 10:19 PM
Had an 18yo and a 21yo in the last few days.
They were both superb.

Yougottabe
09-05-2019, 11:26 PM
I’m sure Rooter they were both superb. I just tried something different & enjoyed it. If I go to somewhere like Ginza obviously the majority are younger & since I rarely do I would go with a younger WL. As for Putter 32 isn’t old for a lady. As for Gramdmas well Kylie Minogue is 50 & if she was at the Over 40’s disco this weekend well I’d go there if she let me.

sonan
10-05-2019, 02:14 PM
Cup size is more important than age

Littlewonder
10-05-2019, 08:41 PM
Cup size is more important than age

I love boobs and there are some great ones out there I dont like the really big ones however there are a couple of girls with small boobs and they are really great.

Response and how the girl likes her tits treated is more important than size.

Cayman
12-05-2019, 08:26 AM
I've done everything from 18-50 and it really just depends on the girl/woman.
Some of the young ones were gorgeous but just rely on this. Whereas some of the older ones were still good looking, just not 18-yo stunning, and they really knew what they were doing, just can't compare with that hard-earned experience, plus they are usually horny af.

Cayman
12-05-2019, 08:27 AM
I love boobs and there are some great ones out there I dont like the really big ones however there are a couple of girls with small boobs and they are really great.

Response and how the girl likes her tits treated is more important than size.

+1.

How her nipples perk up when you kiss them is a better indication of her age :D

Lostinblonde
13-08-2019, 09:49 PM
nah young pussy the best

fluffstatic
15-08-2019, 06:23 AM
Doesn't matter as long as they have a nice body. I've tried 18 - 50+.

Guymartin420
15-08-2019, 09:23 AM
Yes, I love young girls! I prefer 19-25, slim, b cup, tight arse and good legs.

But for me the most important thing is the response I get from them. If she’s sopping, I will be excited and I can go on like a super man ...

Another factor is FOAM. I hate it.. even if the girl is stunningly hot but had FOAM, I don’t return.

Akeem75
15-08-2019, 09:33 AM
I prefer about 22-27 years old. A bit more worldly so can have a conversation

Macbeth_oz
02-09-2019, 08:53 AM
My preference is never age but attitude. If she really enjoys herself while we are together then that is a plus for me.

335i
02-09-2019, 03:58 PM
I prefer about 22-27 years old. A bit more worldly so can have a conversation

I agree, my regulars are late 20s.

AHLUNGOR
03-09-2019, 11:38 AM
When you are at mine advanced age, almost ALL MLs/WLs you run into will be much much younger !

It’s just a matter of whether they are Candy/Mimi young , Cherry 🍒/Rachel/Rebecca young or really really young like Bonnie or Cici (227)?

And I know exactly why I want to see each and everyone of them:

Candy/Mimi for their masters strokes

Cherry 🍒 and Rachel for their girl friend experiences and all round services !

And Bonnie and Cici, their young bodies and fountain of youth feeling.

It’s a beautifully stocked smorgasbord of pleasure chests, we shall be so lucky !

All I need is time and money !

Cheers