PDA

View Full Version : Shop in the north where you can snap

ukeharro
25-04-2019, 01:20 PM
Went to a shop that advertised $40/hr in Northside, no appointment made and two available. Took a Chinese girl wearing sexy short white, pretty much like school uniform. Name starts with A..The shop has sink and everything in the room. One hour with minimal time spent on massage and had a great time with, left happy with overall damage of $120 for my wallet. Definitely be back to see her again as promising hints on more for future visits.

lazcuba77
25-04-2019, 04:14 PM
Name and address please amigo or inbox.

lazcuba77
25-04-2019, 10:07 PM
I wouldn't be able to read the pm bro,sorry,i don't kjow why,do you mind text me again please. I would love to exchange some info here on Northside.

ukeharro
25-04-2019, 11:06 PM
I sent you another one mate

Igni
26-04-2019, 10:36 AM
Can't send a PM for some reason. Can you PM me or post the shop name?

Igni0
26-04-2019, 10:52 AM
Sigh had to make a new account to post. Any info on shop name/location?

lazcuba77
27-04-2019, 12:52 PM
Whent here today after some advice from a amigo here.
Greet at the door by a chubby chinese girl but for $40 1hr you can't go wrong lol.
The shop location is terrible, worst than FG massage or CI massage, busy traffic light,restaurant in the corner,gym etc.
Place still under construction i guess,still look quite dodgy inside, rooms are big with sink and curtains for the sun,no music,need improve a lot.
Anyway, lead me to my room,handle $50 ,get my changes,lay down on table
She did it amazing!!!!!great technic, lots of pressure, and lots of TT 😆😆😆😆,she was the perfect sample of :dont judge the book by cover or whatever you say it lol.was my first time with a asian girl and google translater lol,no English at all,but she know the price of the menu hahahahaha.
So at the end
Shop:4/10 big room
Ml technique :10/10
Wir:yes,.
Good luck amigos.

reddoor
27-04-2019, 01:14 PM
Whent here today after some advice from a amigo here.
Greet at the door by a chubby chinese girl but for $40 1hr you can't go wrong lol.
The shop location is terrible, worst than FG massage or CI massage, busy traffic light,restaurant in the corner,gym etc.
Place still under construction i guess,still look quite dodgy inside, rooms are big with sink and curtains for the sun,no music,need improve a lot.
Anyway, lead me to my room,handle $50 ,get my changes,lay down on table
She did it amazing!!!!!great technic, lots of pressure, and lots of TT 😆😆😆😆,she was the perfect sample of :dont judge the book by cover or whatever you say it lol.was my first time with a asian girl and google translater lol,no English at all,but she know the price of the menu hahahahaha.
So at the end
Shop:4/10 big room
Ml technique :10/10
Wir:yes,.
Good luck amigos.
Hahahaha.... The makings of a great comedy sketch... Latin guy with broken english walks into a massage shop and meets chinese lady with no english.....well done Laz😆

ococpunt
27-04-2019, 01:44 PM
did you shower together by the sink? :D

lazcuba77
27-04-2019, 01:45 PM
Hahahaha.... The makings of a great comedy sketch... Latin guy with broken english walks into a massage shop and meets chinese lady with no english.....well done Laz😆
Hahahahaah can you believe it 😂😂😂😂

lazcuba77
27-04-2019, 01:54 PM
did you shower together by the sink? :D
😂😂😂😂😂😂 not enough coins bro,next time maybe.

lazcuba77
08-05-2019, 06:34 PM
This place is still $40hr ,got a text today from mamasan

Rollz86
10-05-2019, 12:17 PM
What suburb is this place? I’m guessing it’s near a snap fitness?

ManilaMan
10-05-2019, 04:09 PM
Gave this place a go.

Cons.

1. One of the worst setups I’ve seen, maybe the worst.
2. The ML was rough as guts, the other girl I saw behind the counter wasn’t any better.
3. The front entry is next to the main road at a set of lights.

Pros.

1. It’s $40 an hour
2. The massage was actually pretty good.
3. Plenty of nut nudge.
4. Extras were ridiculously cheap after declining the first offer.

WIR? Probably not, would prefer to pay more and get younger more attractive girls.

xzaq
10-05-2019, 06:16 PM
What suburb is this place? I’m guessing it’s near a snap fitness?

Boondall.. has been there for months.. nothing special about this shop except maybe the price they advertise.. u have to be into + Size Chinese boilers

lazcuba77
10-05-2019, 09:55 PM
Gave this place a go.

Cons.

1. One of the worst setups I’ve seen, maybe the worst.
2. The ML was rough as guts, the other girl I saw behind the counter wasn’t any better.
3. The front entry is next to the main road at a set of lights.

Pros.

1. It’s $40 an hour
2. The massage was actually pretty good.
3. Plenty of nut nudge.
4. Extras were ridiculously cheap after declining the first offer.

WIR? Probably not, would prefer to pay more and get younger more attractive girls.
Yep,totally agree amigo,location is awful.
But massage session very good

ManilaMan
29-05-2019, 07:40 AM
So I received a text messsage from this place yesterday letting me know that they have a new young 23yr old. 1. I wasn’t impressed that they text me. 2. Has anyone seen her?

ManilaMan
29-05-2019, 03:48 PM
I’ll answer my own question.

Saw her today. Name is coco. Good looking, but mechanical. Waste of time

hornedone
29-05-2019, 04:23 PM
Snap? Snap off a turd in the shower?