PDA

View Full Version : Norton Anti-virus

cekret
26-04-2019, 03:20 PM
Gents,

I visited this place n it seems to be very new in the market. It is in Upper Mt Gravatt. I'm sure one of the guys here will be able to tell if it is opened by a ex ML or another branch of an existing chain.

Conversation on WeChat suggested the girls are all 22years old, but as always, hard to believe, although the girl I got wasn't who I booked (which didn't find any problem with) she was still good on the eyes.

Massage was PERFECT!!! Although I only took 30min and didn't opt for any of the extras on offer, i surely will next time.

Review (out of 10)
Venue: 5 (Enterance is facing residential houses)
Cleaness: 10 (new to the game)
ML:8.5 (Older then 22 but still very easy on the eyes, if I had gone for the options, perhaps she may almost be flat chested)
Massage: 9 (Worked well for the spots i needed most)
Ending: N/A (price is similar to acoss the industry)
WIR: Yes

reddoor
26-04-2019, 03:48 PM
This place is a great set up and the impression i got was the owner is very friendly and customer focused . The problem is like all other places the ads r bs and u take the luck of the draw. The girl i had was average and ruined what started out as a promising punt by wanting too much money for her level of beauty. It feels a bit weird, like walking into someones house and being taken into the lounge room for a massage. The good side is it has nice big ac rooms and toilet and shower. Plenty of off st parking at rear, dont know if there is a back door but the sensor light at the front is a pain. Been there for about 9 mths i think.
Alyssa beauty & massage.

cekret
26-04-2019, 04:58 PM
Nah no back door. The house is in the very centre of the land too so it's very exposed. Compliment is that each room has doors that locks