PDA

View Full Version : Other Roseville Rose - LALA

dotcumdotinyou
27-04-2019, 01:25 PM
Ended up close to Roseville yesterday so I thought I'd pop in to see who was available. I haven't been here in 3 years so I wasn't expecting any familiar faces, I although I forgot most of the names I had some fun times here.

I made my way up the maze from the back door and was put in the front room, I asked and was told many girls free. The receptionist called them in one by one and of course the girl then grabs you by the hand and tries to pull you up and to a room to see her. I refused the first 2 girls and they got shitty with me as they walked out and as the third girl walked in wearing thick black rimmed glasses I was about to refuse her too until she whispered in my ear that she'd suck me dry.

I thought why not so I booked Lala for 30 minutes ($90). How to describe her.....thick set, sagging implants, average looking, little bit of tummy flab (note, the other 2 girls looked similar). I showered while she went to get her stuff, when she returned she showered. She dried off and asked me to lay on the bed I said no and asked her to get on her knees and got a decent (not great) bbbj with cim all while she was wearing her glasses. Showered and left.

While the décor of this place remains nice with all the wood panels and furniture the quality of the girls has dropped and I doubt I'll revist.

Jumper
27-04-2019, 04:27 PM
Sorry to hear about this. Will avoid this shop

Fair dinkum
27-04-2019, 06:53 PM
This shop’s WL reputations going down. Once was one of the best as known.

dotcumdotinyou
27-04-2019, 09:33 PM
So true Fair dink...

About 3 years ago they had some really beautiful girls.