PDA

View Full Version : Other Pinky - Amazing experience at May Massage

DawnX
27-04-2019, 11:30 PM
Dropped in today afternoon without booking and was introduced to Pinky by the Mamasan. Pinky is an early twenties thai girl dressed in tight black figure hugging dress. After the usual business transactions were completed, I hopped onto the table while she prepared for the massage therapy.

Pinky’s part 1 massage was very firm, which is very welcome after hours of slugging in the office chair. Her techique started with exploratory thumbs and finger to assess my back. Then after confirming I preferred a strong massage, satisfying elbows and palm presses were thrown in the mix. She was also very cheeky was not so accidental brushes on my junior and sultry breathes.

Part 2 was literally the ride of my life, her perky B-cup bust were expertly used not only for rubbing but visual admiration while her hands stroked away rythmically. She has amazing voluptuos curves on a petite body, so It didn't take long for the ultimate chinese fire-cracker to explode!

After a quick clean-up, I had a chat with the friendly Mamasan who told me she will have new girls lined up in the next few weeks. After my experience with Pinky, I am most certainly will return to sample more.

Sith-lord
03-05-2019, 12:37 PM
I just booked Pinky today..

Lucky for me she is on roster with her trusted double partner Lona

Will report back later with AR

Raybo
01-08-2019, 06:52 PM
I went to this shop a dozen times or so last year and always left with a smile on my face.

All good things come to an end, especially where punting is concerned and i went back to my preferred FS options for the most part when I have punted this year. I have still maintained contact and say hello from time to time and keep my eyes on the roster.

A couple of Friday's ago I was at the bus stop across the road from May Massage heading into town for a meeting then a long lunch. I turn to see if the bus is coming and there is this cute, young, petite Thai (I guessed) girl walking my way. Like a peacock fanning his tail feathers I felt myself standing a little taller, felt my chest expand, and my gut suck in as much as it could. To my surprise, as she got closer, she had a good look at me! She went to the cafe, grabbed a coffee and water then walked back past, crossed the road and walked into May Massage! I messaged them and eventually found out it was Pinky. I thought about seeing her that evening but we ended up going until the evening by which time I was in no state to punt.

I have been told Pinky only works Friday's - generally a non-punting day for me. However I do have a couple of free Friday's coming up and have already told the manager I will be re-acquainting myself with May Massage, special delivery for Pinky. That's a Pinky Promise!