PDA

View Full Version : General talk Moorooka Motel- back in the day

The dude
28-04-2019, 02:23 PM
Gents, instead of doing my tax, here's a bit of (not terribly interesting) punting history for you:

I was driving on Ipswich Road today and had a flashback. Circa 2006-2008 (or thereabouts within this date range), back when the Courier Mail was the primary source for WLs, I visited Moorooka Motel a couple of times.

It was literally a nest of old and fat Chinese WLs. Every time was a stomach churning disaster. I did not have the balls to walk back then.

One particular night stands out, I made a booking and was directed to a particiular room. On the walkway (north facing), there were quite a few blokes mulling around and going in and out of rooms. It look like a pretty organised operation.

I was grabbed by a random old Chinese girl and ushered into the room (not that room i had been directed to). That was the only night I saw other punters.

I don't know how long this setup went for - it went to my 'do not visit' list. The standard was just abysmal.

I wonder how things panned out there.

reddoor
28-04-2019, 04:02 PM
Yeah was a bit of a horror story. I wonder how many punters at any given time were driving around with a CM looking for a ph booth just to b bitterly dissapointed. Sth X just as bad.

Tavs
28-04-2019, 04:15 PM
There was also a house on the corner a block down from there. It is now a car yard but I remember being offered a 30min massage and anal there for $80. Funny thing was that was their counter offer after I refused 30min massage and hj for $100.

Maddona
28-04-2019, 07:32 PM
The old Qld Motel at KP was also a very interesting place to say the least. At one point you could knock on any of the regular units and guaranteed to find someone who suited your taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

randy84
30-04-2019, 06:48 AM
Yeah I remember the old Queensland motel,I had good times there,I remember there was a old Italian lady.she had a gf one time dammm it was unreal.but I do remember the 3 Korean girls they were unreal

Homebrew
30-04-2019, 07:19 AM
Yeah I remember the old Queensland motel,I had good times there,I remember there was a old Italian lady.she had a gf one time dammm it was unreal.but I do remember the 3 Korean girls they were unreal

emily, tiffany & eva, the chinese girls at Qld motel could probably nearly bought the place, they must have been saddle sore some days.

randy84
30-04-2019, 10:51 AM
That’s the ones haha ,I remember pulling up out the front.& the girls would open there doors when I walked passed,or u could hear them getting fuckd.one day I fuckd all 3 of them for $50 each ohhhhh the good old days 🤦*♂️

Tavs
01-05-2019, 07:33 PM
Ah the mammaries!

Trapper
04-05-2019, 06:29 PM
Back in my more innocent dayd (at right around the op's time frame) i drove a cab, its funny now thinking how many business guys i picked up at the airport who would ahve me take them there to stay

Tavs
04-05-2019, 06:55 PM
Back in my more innocent dayd (at right around the op's time frame) i drove a cab, its funny now thinking how many business guys i picked up at the airport who would ahve me take them there to stay
They stay for the service 👍