PDA

View Full Version : Maya - Amazing, Amazing and Amazing

MFAD
28-04-2019, 04:24 PM
28th April 2019.

After having a not so good morning punt where the ending was not so happy I headed to No.6 to fix my problem.

Booked 1.5hr session with Maya and boy am I glad I did. She is beautiful, easy going, fun, great at massage and even better at the ending.

Due to my bad start to the day I asked if we could start with a happy beginning, massage and then happy finish. Absolutely no problem for Maya.

Looks 10/10
Attitude 10/10
Beginning 12/10
Massage 10/10
Ending 12/10

Not going to go into detail as she deserves full respect. Just make a booking if you like a great punt.

I will be back for sure 😁

Jumper
28-04-2019, 09:56 PM
28th April 2019.

After having a not so good morning punt where the ending was not so happy I headed to No.6 to fix my problem.

Booked 1.5hr session with Maya and boy am I glad I did. She is beautiful, easy going, fun, great at massage and even better at the ending.

Due to my bad start to the day I asked if we could start with a happy beginning, massage and then happy finish. Absolutely no problem for Maya.

Looks 10/10
Attitude 10/10
Beginning 12/10
Massage 10/10
Ending 12/10

Not going to go into detail as she deserves full respect. Just make a booking if you like a great punt.

I will be back for sure 
Thanks for sharing, very high rating.

Rimdog08
29-04-2019, 10:49 AM
28th April 2019.

Looks 10/10
Attitude 10/10
Beginning 12/10
Massage 10/10
Ending 12/10

I will be back for sure ��

That review looks like something a shop would put out...Yawn

6SURRYHILLS
30-04-2019, 12:07 PM
Maya Korean, 165cm, A Cups

Drbunny28
05-05-2019, 02:32 PM
How much was for the extras? Do they do extras?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

yowser
06-05-2019, 06:45 PM
Yes they do extras, better ask the shop directly

I also agree with the reviewer about Maya - she bodyslided and catbathed me from head to toe! Covered every inch of my body!
My advice is to shower before seeing her - she noticed i showered before seeing her and it could be why her bodyslide was so thorough?

Drbunny28
20-05-2019, 12:50 PM
Damn so far. Need to make special trip.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Rowdypants
20-05-2019, 04:01 PM
Saw Maya on Friday. First time at this shop and pretty impressed with the overall setup and her service. One comment though, ad says she’s B cup and she’s A at best.

Massage was decent (firm enough on my upper back where I needed it) and she was quite playful and chatty all the way through. Super cute squeaky young voice.

After the hot towel and instruction to turn over, she stripped off and climbed onto the table, lay down right on me with her face right in front of mine, light kiss and asked “so, what do you want to do now?”

I won’t go into details of part 2, but I’ll say she’s very easy going, pretty open minded and seems to genuinely enjoy what she does.

I’d definitely return, but also keen to see what else this shop has available. I haven’t visited many shops in my short punting career, but if all the girls here are to the same standard, they’d be pretty hard to beat.

nostromo
20-05-2019, 05:50 PM
she stripped off and climbed onto the table, lay down right on me with her face right in front of mine, light kiss and asked “so, what do you want to do now?”

Hot damn. Almost sold me right there.

Probably would need a few Part II details before I committed but thanks for the AR.

6SURRYHILLS
21-05-2019, 11:00 AM
Address: 6 Poplar St Surry Hills
WeChat ID: SurryHills_6
Mobile:0416847905

MFAD
21-05-2019, 05:46 PM
Hot damn. Almost sold me right there.

Probably would need a few Part II details before I committed but thanks for the AR.

I'm happy a few guys have gone to see her and posted reviews to back what I said......AMAZING......she is the goods