PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Didi - 12 course banquet with soft pillows

Putter
29-04-2019, 07:15 PM
My session with Didi was fantastic. The only negative, which is very superficial, was the small kitty cat room where the mirrors are not well positioned. She’s a 278 lass but I saw her at Ginza. The booking was for an hour, and the price included CIM.

Didi is Chinese, young in her early 20s, with long hair, lovely face, beautiful smile, size 6, and has a nice set of soft E cup pillows with large areola.

Didi provides a great pampering service. A session with her is like a 12 course banquet. She undressed me, washed me, massaged me with her soft pillows, sucked my dick, and hoovered my lazy body. She rode me in CG, sat on my face for DATY, orgasmed, followed by doggy, missionary, reverse CG, with a grand finish on her tits followed by her sucking me dry.

Didi’s BBBJ at the end of round 1 kept me hard, so she put a rubber on and we fucked each other in a passionate embrace, lips locked, for 5 min before the buzzer went. I was exhausted and she cheekily stroked my boner on the walk to the shower. Nothing we could do as she was booked. Quick shower, nice cuddle and kiss at the end. Will return as she is amazing.

harrycd
29-04-2019, 07:20 PM
Nice AR, I shouldn't be reading this on the train lol.

Sounds like someone I need to try.

Meng
29-04-2019, 08:01 PM
Awesome AR bro. I’ve been eyeing Didi for a while now but never got the chance yet. Too many girls to pick from.

iphone
27-10-2019, 08:51 PM
Is this the same Didi on current 278 roster?
Edit. Ignore. The roster has Dina not Didi.

Brothelcreeper
27-10-2019, 08:59 PM
Didi is still there