PDA

View Full Version : Avoid Boutique Msg

bonobopark
30-04-2019, 05:44 PM
Boutique at Kangaroo

I seem like out of luck these days.

I heard zen provide hot koreans.

So i tried M**y

She looks in her early 30s, has weird eye brow tattoo- why asian old ladies have this. It makes them look uglier-

Massage skill is... could be at legit massage level but she didnt bother put any effort.
So 5/10.
No tickle no genuine nothing. Just rubbing me with oil.

Part 2. She intiates. Offer me 1 and 2.
I accept 2. I think With her skill she cannot make any customer happy.
So mine wasn’t response to any stimuli.
It was smaller than she massaged my arms.

She blamed me for this. Wtf. Even her saying its only 5 min left, u wanna wrap it up early?
I said just do what i pay for.

Avoid M**y my fellow punters.like plague

PS. Take a peep at waiting room.
Other japanese ladies look like ladies not girls. Least they look they know how to extra and massage. They look soldiers who finished 5 trips to afghanistan ready for the next trip.

ococpunt
30-04-2019, 06:00 PM
that's what punting is also about, old pork chops with cranky attitude...

you gonna know what you hear in this forum might not always be true, it's only true once you have first hand experience :D

skool
30-04-2019, 07:03 PM
It’s better to ask for what you are actually after, at popular shops. Everyone is aware of everything and no harm in asking for it in the room, before you pay.
For first time, you are just another customer to them and they have to please you to get money out. Things get better upon repeating.
30 mins trial punt is time, money and mood savour.

Brisguy72
30-04-2019, 07:08 PM
I have seen that ML you refer to 4 or 5 times over the last few months and had nothing but awesome service.

You say she looks early 30's...she is actually 26yo.

I Know how she conducts herself and it is the opposite of your claim....you obviously have done something wrong or you have something against her or the business.

ecchi.gaijin
30-04-2019, 07:29 PM
4 posts in 7 years? Not sure what's more moronic, being so obvious about your BS review or thinking anyone will believe it .

bonobopark
30-04-2019, 08:38 PM
Nothing against the shop.

Im saying she didnt do what i paid for.

And how can it be my wrong doing?

You can say that u r lucky didnt have same bad experience with me. Im happy for u.

But, for other punters sake, i shared my bad experience.

ecchi.gaijin
30-04-2019, 08:39 PM
I stand corrected, your reply was the most moronic

bonobopark
30-04-2019, 08:43 PM
The most moronic of .........

Nonodemerit
30-04-2019, 09:31 PM
thanks for good intel

WaterTower
30-04-2019, 09:40 PM
Good intel.

Sharing is caring mate

popeye96
30-04-2019, 09:43 PM
I too am a little confused about this review. I know who he is talking about and have seen her in the past. My experience was the complete opposite to the original post. Maybe she was having a bad day. Maybe you were having a bad day. I guess it really does come down to the old saying of YMMV.

bonobopark
30-04-2019, 09:53 PM
I too am a little confused about this review. I know who he is talking about and have seen her in the past. My experience was the complete opposite to the original post. Maybe she was having a bad day. Maybe you were having a bad day. I guess it really does come down to the old saying of YMMV.

Maybe I had a bad day.

Disregard my review since u had a good one.

Maybe its just me.

ecchi.gaijin
30-04-2019, 09:54 PM
Good intel.

Sharing is caring mate

2 IDs created on exactly the same day 7 years ago, and have virtually never posted, are supporting each other? Total coincidence? I think not ... but hey this isnt a vendeta

iamking
01-05-2019, 12:39 AM
I don't post here often, but I've had nothing but great service from M**y at Zen. Seen her a few times now. She always provides a good massage and extras are great. Only works weekends but has been there for a while, so her longevity speaks volumes considering the turnover there. The original poster might be giving her a bad review in an attempt to keep her to himself.

Yellow Fever
01-05-2019, 10:38 AM
Went here a couple of weeks ago, first time in an age.
Walk in, no booking.....got a scrawny Vietnamese chick, in her 20’s, I’d guess?
Aweful massage, no connection, no TT..... just nothing.
Instructed to flip, I ask for a towel to cover myself....clearly I wasn’t interest in handing out coin for a mechanical bicep curl.
Asked if I’d like extras, no thanks.....and that was it, the end after 45 minutes. She just walked out and said I could have a shower, if I wanted?
Paid $70 for a one hour massage.
I will never return to this dump, ever again!!!!

APL
01-05-2019, 10:39 AM
Sorry have disagree while she's not cuppa on looks,her personality,performance will certainly be of value to others.

popeye96
01-05-2019, 10:54 AM
2 IDs created on exactly the same day 7 years ago, and have virtually never posted, are supporting each other? Total coincidence? I think not ... but hey this isnt a vendeta

My ID was also created on that date. It was the day the forum was moved across to a new server, so you will find all long time members have the same start date.

bonobopark
01-05-2019, 11:21 AM
My ID was also created on that date. It was the day the forum was moved across to a new server, so you will find all long time members have the same start date.

Thanks for good intel.

bonobopark
01-05-2019, 11:45 AM
Sorry have disagree while she's not cuppa on looks,her personality,performance will certainly be of value to others.

Maybe i started off on the wrong foot with her.

Glad many punters have a good experience with her.

But mine wasn’t good.

Thanks APL for not calling my review BS

brownwallaby
01-05-2019, 12:20 PM
Went here a couple of weeks ago, first time in an age.
Walk in, no booking.....got a scrawny Vietnamese chick, in her 20’s, I’d guess?
Aweful massage, no connection, no TT..... just nothing.
Instructed to flip, I ask for a towel to cover myself....clearly I wasn’t interest in handing out coin for a mechanical bicep curl.
Asked if I’d like extras, no thanks.....and that was it, the end after 45 minutes. She just walked out and said I could have a shower, if I wanted?
Paid $70 for a one hour massage.
I will never return to this dump, ever again!!!!

A few years ago some girls from 2 different shops told me the briefing from the boss had been: don't worry too much about giving a good massage, just do the best you know. Customers don't come here for the massage

ecchi.gaijin
01-05-2019, 03:25 PM

I actually had considered that, but obviously didn't check enough of the old timers to confirm it. My mistake. Doesn't alter the fact that non posters are magically finding a voice after 7 years of silence.

Bono, if you don't want to be called out on your reviews, don't play the victim so much. Especially when those of us who know the girl and or shop can hear the other side of your story. It's punting, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. You're a good looking young guy, move on and don't be so vindictive.

bonobopark
01-05-2019, 06:08 PM
I actually had considered that, but obviously didn't check enough of the old timers to confirm it. My mistake. Doesn't alter the fact that non posters are magically finding a voice after 7 years of silence.

Bono, if you don't want to be called out on your reviews, don't play the victim so much. Especially when those of us who know the girl and or shop can hear the other side of your story. It's punting, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. You're a good looking young guy, move on and don't be so vindictive.

Ecchi, no vendeta at all on my end
If u want me to erase the thread, i will.

Pm me for the instruction. I looked it up but I couldn’t find it.

I didnt think my review matters to u so much.

Some how my review offended u sorry.

I did have good experience with other girls at Zen. I do have my fav-list.
Anyway, I don’t want the drama bro, pm me i will erase. Im asking u because u seem good at using this forum. If this offends u again. Im sorry in advance.

No vendeta not in a sarcastic way.

Cheers.

rockbreaker
01-05-2019, 07:46 PM
YMMV includes both good and bad reviews, so let’s accept both of them.

It is human behavior to review when the experience is super good or super horro. All of those in between hardly bother to review.

Just my 2 cents.

Tavs
04-05-2019, 11:59 AM

The move also allowed some members banned from the old server like Deejay to return 😉 I have my suspicions who they reincarnated into.....