PDA

View Full Version : Ginza C Barbie

hc2030
02-05-2019, 12:26 AM
Introduction
Booked Alice the night before when the roaster just came up, usually did that to prevent disappointment. But still came up with disappointment as I got messaged this morning today that Alice is sick so have to cancel the booking. Then I made my decision quickly and asked if Barbie available on the same time for an hour. And yes, she's available! I do wish K Barbie to return though.

I came 20 mins earlier the booking time and she was ready 15 mins after the booking time, so I actually waited for quite long in the waiting room. Good thing is that I could see some of the girls came into the waiting room and greet. They are all pretty good including some of the ones I have tried.

First sight
Finally Barbie is ready. Went into room 1, the biggest room. I love this room, it is big and comfy. Tried a few times there but not so much. She is a bit cheeky, funny and friendly girl. First sight - she is not as skinny as the pics shown but pretty accurate in the appearance, looks like mix but she's actually not. I asked her this question and pretty sure I am not the first one to ask her. Nice boobs, quite soft when feeling in the hand, size is good enough, not saggy, not sure if its enhanced but it is good to feel in hands.

Foreplay highlights
After a bit of bbbj in shower and off to bed. She brought out a pair of stockings and wore that before anything. It was hot, I do love them. I faced down and she did the best catbath I have ever tried, the tongue is soft and right to the spots, good control of it, very experienced. May have took at least half an hour just on catbath but I did enjoy it. She used long time on the back, ears, legs and nipples before going for rimming, pretty good on that because of the tongue skills, I would say that's 2nd best I have tried. Bbbj was alright, gentle and soft and slow, didn't use her powerful tongue skills, but alright.

1st Round
Usually cowgirl first for every girls as I was lying down and they finished for the bbbj. Same for Barbie, tried to go cowgirl but because of my specialty, cowgirl didn't work so well for her, so I went for mish and it was good, I tried to hold it longer but also I knew it had not much time left. It was good sex, good responsive and coop.

2nd Round?
Usually have 2 rounds or even 3 rounds but today time was very limited. 2-3 mins after the 1st shot, buzzer is out, damn. I didn't blow my 1st at bbbj which I usually did.

Conclusion
Pretty good overall, good personality, good chat, best catbath I have ever tried, good tongue skills, good stockings which was hot, eager to please.

Meng
02-05-2019, 02:01 AM
Nice AR. Does Barbie do much DFK? I’m huge on that but the stocking thing sounds really hot.

hc2030
02-05-2019, 06:47 PM
Nice AR. Does Barbie do much DFK? I’m huge on that but the stocking thing sounds really hot.

I'm not a huge fan of DFK but it is still fine for me. Haven't tried with her but pretty sure she does, she likes using her tongue and does a very good job, would be also amazing with DFK.
I would think she does that stocking thing for everyone if anyone can confirm that, it is pretty hot and sexy.

SliverFox
18-06-2019, 06:12 PM

She’s a Barbie girl in a Barbie world. Barbie did great DFK for me. If you still worry about that , ask 310 to join Ginza WeChat Group talk first . Let me know @淫狐 before you see Barbie. I will guarantee 100% GFE service for you guy !