PDA

View Full Version : Palmie Spa Southport

memememe
02-05-2019, 03:20 PM
This place advertises Japanese massage, shop and home visits too. With that name and that service you would think that there is some chance of something happening..

In the few visits I have had, so far nothing.... There are conflicting signs of what may be

1. curtains not rooms
2. credit card payments
3. want a form filled out before the first massage

but on the other hand

1. wear revealing clothing
2. give you a tiny pair of paper g-string style undies to wear
3. not scared of massaging very close to the tackle.
4. let your hands roam their body

anyone had any luck here.. ??

69_cheeky
02-05-2019, 03:45 PM
Very conflicting signs there... what do you mean by revealing clothing?

The home visit thing is an interesting option too.

memememe
02-05-2019, 03:56 PM
Low neck lines, tight singlet tops, tight pants, G-strings visible under gym shorts... very touchy, happy to rub their legs against your hand... usual signs of something more...

brownwallaby
02-05-2019, 04:19 PM
Low neck lines, tight singlet tops, tight pants, G-strings visible under gym shorts... very touchy, happy to rub their legs against your hand... usual signs of something more...

You were there, meeting the girl, touching her. Surely you went much further than that and got that 'something more'

ococpunt
02-05-2019, 04:45 PM
too many actual punting shops around GC to try, why bother stuck with the uncertainty?

4FoW2
02-05-2019, 05:10 PM
You were there, meeting the girl, touching her. Surely you went much further than that and got that 'something more'When they rub their leg against my hand I grab it and give a light caress and wait for a response.
Come on just come out and say ......... whats the worst they can say ? Any new place I visit somewhere in the first 20 mins I weave in the line " I don't come here for the massage"

reddoor
02-05-2019, 06:49 PM
When they rub their leg against my hand I grab it and give a light caress and wait for a response.
Come on just come out and say ......... whats the worst they can say ? Any new place I visit somewhere in the first 20 mins I weave in the line " I don't come here for the massage"
Haha, i said that to a girl once so she went and got me a free beer. Oh well 😯

brownwallaby
02-05-2019, 06:58 PM
Haha, i said that to a girl once so she went and got me a free beer. Oh well ��

at my favourite shop usually I tell the girl 'I come here just to see you and talk to you' or if she's a newbie 'I'd like to know you because we haven't met before'. Her eyes will brighten and she will soon forget that she's actually in a work environment

Crusader
03-05-2019, 02:12 AM
This place advertises Japanese massage, shop and home visits too. With that name and that service you would think that there is some chance of something happening..

In the few visits I have had, so far nothing.... There are conflicting signs of what may be

1. curtains not rooms
2. credit card payments
3. want a form filled out before the first massage

but on the other hand

1. wear revealing clothing
2. give you a tiny pair of paper g-string style undies to wear
3. not scared of massaging very close to the tackle.
4. let your hands roam their body

anyone had any luck here.. ??

Ive had a few hotel visits from a couple of different girls from palmie … all the way to me in brissy! Cost a pretty penny but was worth it one occasion. PM if you wanna trade ware stories ;)

4FoW2
03-05-2019, 08:58 AM
at my favourite shop usually I tell the girl 'I come here just to see you and talk to you' or if she's a newbie 'I'd like to know you because we haven't met before'. Her eyes will brighten and she will soon forget that she's actually in a work environment
Her eyes are brightening because we have worked out your a hypnotist BW. Look into my eyes, you are getting sleepy, lay down on the table and take off all your clothes.
Ah now that's better - remember when you awake you will forget everything that happened (but I will tell everyone on Bris 99) therefore you will only charge me for the massage.
Now spread your legs, that's good, listen to my voice, ah that's good..............lol

memememe
03-05-2019, 10:15 AM
Lie on your back, close your eyes and do what the nice Wallaby tells you ...

brownwallaby
03-05-2019, 12:21 PM
I wonder if that's the reason more than one girls literally said to me 'don't keep looking at me, your eyes are too strong' or 'I'm shy, don't look at me'

AHLUNGOR
03-05-2019, 01:03 PM
too many actual punting shops around GC to try, why bother stuck with the uncertainty?

So how can you tell the sure thing HE shops from the possible legit ones ??

Ps. Being Chinese , if I’m visiting a new Asian shop and they can speak Mandarins, I’ll just ask them straight out if there are relaxation services ! But not sure if you are a western guy ??

hornedone
07-05-2019, 11:29 AM
The massage within millimetres of cock n balls in a paper g-string is certainly arousing!

memememe
07-05-2019, 03:58 PM
love those paper g-strings !! doesn't leave much for the imagination for the ML, and they dont seem to mind if your arousal starts hanging out the top or sides... one girl picked it up,and just massaged around it with the other hand...

ococpunt
07-05-2019, 04:18 PM
So how can you tell the sure thing HE shops from the possible legit ones ??

Ps. Being Chinese , if I’m visiting a new Asian shop and they can speak Mandarins, I’ll just ask them straight out if there are relaxation services ! But not sure if you are a western guy ??

I can usually tell by the location, pricing and the MLs presented at the shop, and generally with legit massages I stick to the ones I frequently use :D

Chinese owners might be treating you kindly in Sydney but in Brisbane it might be a complete different story

hornedone
12-05-2019, 06:13 PM
love those paper g-strings !! doesn't leave much for the imagination for the ML, and they dont seem to mind if your arousal starts hanging out the top or sides... one girl picked it up,and just massaged around it with the other hand...

Glistening precum and all!

roro827
20-05-2019, 07:57 PM
Mate, this joint is a legit shop. The g-string is what they provide in Japan. The WL lets you roam their body, possibly to keep your business, but nothing further.
I've been to a thai massage shop in Cooparoo a few times and always allow me to be naked for the massage, but a pure legit massage, no touching and no revealing clothing, but very good massage, which is why i always go back to them.