PDA

View Full Version : Nadira Club K CHANEL

lust0205
03-05-2019, 12:03 AM
My first review. I saw her for the first time two years ago. She quit her job in another country and started working in Australia two years ago. I saw her in every shop where she worked. So I know all about her. I will let know her pros and cons in the review

Face
Don't believe her picture because it's not the same at all.
Lots of plastic surgery and Face Botox and lips Botox

Boobs
When I first met her, her boobs was too small, but now she has a boobs operation. now b to c

Body
short and slim style
It's so small that it's like a baby

Service
I think there are too many Korean women who are prettier than her But she is the best among Korean women in the service

Her only shortcoming is that she's too old. I know exactly how old she is, but it's a secret, so she did face surgery and lots of Botox

If you have any questions about her, send me a message

Daytona
03-05-2019, 01:03 AM
Is this K Chanel in 278?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dotcumdotinyou
03-05-2019, 08:08 AM
This is Cannel from Nadira in Greenacre...

For your first review you've done quite a hatchet job on the poor girl, she's a beautiful girl with a kind heart who gives 110% effort every time you see her. I've seen her many times and always felt that she was genuinely pleased to be with me.
Lots of girls have had enhancements to make themselves look younger and better to us but no one else has been low enough to point them out!!!

This is just a malicious attack on a lovely girl, what happened? Did she spurn your advances? Did she not want to see you outside of the shop? Did she block your number?

I hope everyone ignores you and no one sends you a message requesting further information!!!

lust0205
03-05-2019, 08:57 AM
This is Cannel from Nadira in Greenacre...

For your first review you've done quite a hatchet job on the poor girl, she's a beautiful girl with a kind heart who gives 110% effort every time you see her. I've seen her many times and always felt that she was genuinely pleased to be with me.
Lots of girls have had enhancements to make themselves look younger and better to us but no one else has been low enough to point them out!!!

This is just a malicious attack on a lovely girl, what happened? Did she spurn your advances? Did she not want to see you outside of the shop? Did she block your number?

I hope everyone ignores you and no one sends you a message requesting further information!!!

Don't get excited Don't write novels
I'm still getting along with her And I didn't attack her I reviewed her pros and cons you want to do is write down her
advantage? I don't understand you It's pathetic to see you excited. It's not a bad thing to tell about her pros and cons

lust0205
03-05-2019, 08:59 AM
Is this K Chanel in 278?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nadiraclub in Greenacre